AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

So if they average 600/week. It will take me roughly 83weeks? It’s a long wait……

No, because you probably only have about 20k people in front of you. That's a better number to divide by 600. They have already worked on a lot of cases since you filed. The most recent link still points to September 2022. It's the wrong one. It should have been Q2 2022.

12 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

somebody says 55K, you said 20K. I like your estimate.

55k is for those that filed right after Q4 2022 ended, like me. Even that number has already shrunk because they have worked on probably ~8k cases give or take since then. So I probably have about ~47k in front of me. You on the other hand filed earlier which means you are further ahead in line. The backlog at the end of Q2 2022 (end of March 2022) was about 43k. Now subtract all the people whose cases have been closed (about 7k per quarter since then). It would be about 21k. So yeah, ~20k sounds about right.

This is all according to how I have understood this process to work so far. Anyone reading this and who thinks I'm wrong can chip in obviously! I'm not very good at math but this immigration journey is definitely making me a math wizard all of a sudden 😂

Edited by New Romantics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

For those of you wondering about the weekly number of cases, here is what I have. I did NOT do October myself. I pulled that from the October thread here and it seems like there were two days missing, unless I'm just blind. I'm in a K1 FB group and the numbers here are a collaborative effort between us mods. Depending on what the October numbers were, it wasnt a bad week. But doesnt look like it was another 800+. 

374374824_Screenshot2023-01-25at12_46_13PM.thumb.png.26e49443e5637bf65fa1d2a11a07159c.png

3 minutes ago, Anna Hessler said:

For those of you wondering about the weekly number of cases, here is what I have. I did NOT do October myself. I pulled that from the October thread here and it seems like there were two days missing, unless I'm just blind. I'm in a K1 FB group and the numbers here are a collaborative effort between us mods. Depending on what the October numbers were, it wasnt a bad week. But doesnt look like it was another 800+. 

374374824_Screenshot2023-01-25at12_46_13PM.thumb.png.26e49443e5637bf65fa1d2a11a07159c.png

This is pretty good considering Monday was a holiday. Thank you for the data!!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Anna Hessler said:

The October scanner is a wonderful human and sent me that data! So here we go.

252488659_Screenshot2023-01-25at12_51_00PM.thumb.png.02ff43874504e5f1eaf22e4e839936bf.png

Edited by Anna Hessler

Timeline
1 minute ago, New Romantics said:

This is pretty good considering Monday was a holiday. Thank you for the data!!

Its amazing considering Monday was a holiday! Looking forward to this week. 

Timeline
Just now, New Romantics said:

735 with 4 days? Impressive. That averages out at ~184 a day. If it were a 5 day week the number would be 918 😮

Yes, i'm pretty thrilled with this! The week before was just about 900. I include RFEs though, and I know most people dont. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Okay this is getting exciting. LOL even though we are a Dec 2022 filer, this is already so intriguing!

Someone just slap me if I'm getting too involved/interested too early.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ok-Mix1229 said:

Okay this is getting exciting. LOL even though we are a Dec 2022 filer, this is already so intriguing!

Someone just slap me if I'm getting too involved/interested too early.

I think its exciting too! But I totally think you should consider withdrawing and doing a CR1 if you only filed a month ago. 

Timeline
On 1/15/2023 at 8:53 AM, Anna Hessler said:

I ran numbers by hand for July-November and got around 840. Approved, denied and RFE. Trying to post it here but the image is getting messed up. One sec!

I said this and then never updated it. Whoops. 

832586217_Screenshot2023-01-25at1_11_07PM.thumb.png.845fe51d524860b1db68ad749b7e39f9.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.