7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can someone who has successfully completed a I-130 online tell me how they handled the 2x2 photo requirement? Did you take a photo of the 2x2 photo or did upload a JPEG/PDF. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Is this a new thing? I've done I-130 and never was I asked for a PP picture 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline

Why would you take a photo of a 2x2 to upload? You don't have it digitally? 

You can also take a picture with your phone and use the DHS photo adjuster to crop it to a 2 x 2 then upload. 

https://tsg.phototool.state.gov/photo

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

3 minutes ago, Timona said:

Is this a new thing? I've done I-130 and never was I asked for a PP picture 

if i remember correctly no photo required if the beneficiary is outside US. when we filed i-130 in 2020, i need to submit 2x2 picture ( im in the US)

Edited by Misscloud

Timeline
Just now, Misscloud said:

if i remember correctly no photo required if the beneficiary is outside US. when we filed i-130 in 2020, i need to submit 2x2 picture ( im in the US)

That's what I thought. 

Maybe this beneficiary is in US. I've only dealt with I-130 for those outside US. 

18 minutes ago, Petersaad1 said:

Can someone who has successfully completed a I-130 online tell me how they handled the 2x2 photo requirement? Did you take a photo of the 2x2 photo or did upload a JPEG/PDF. 

i will go with jpeg/pdf. photo over photo is not a good idea ( not sharp quality). just scan the picture

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

The USCIS website requests the following "Include an image of the back of the photograph with your name and A-number written in pen or pencil"

1) Where can I find both mine and my spouse's A-number?

2) This will obviously have to be an image of an image, correct?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.