noman shahid

NVC account creation email

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

When the priority date become current on chart B of the visa bulletin for your country, attached below:

Look at F4.

B7ABC296-BF5D-4669-9400-0C34C3781383.jpeg

Thanks for your msg but I have received the email from NVC notice of immigrant visa case creation what that mean and what will be next ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, noman shahid said:

Thanks for your msg but I have received the email from NVC notice of immigrant visa case creation what that mean and what will be next ??

That’s great. Then use the NVC case number and invoice number provided in the email to log into the account they created for you, and start paying the fees for the immigrants. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

That’s great. Then use the NVC case number and invoice number provided in the email to log into the account they created for you, and start paying the fees for the immigrants. 

Thanks you sir so after that how long it take for interview 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, noman shahid said:

So it will not take like 10 or 12 years like siblings case now?

No it does take more than that for your PD to become the same as chart A in the visa bulletin. I don’t know your PD so I’m giving you general advice. Because the US Embassy in Islamabad is very slow, it takes 3 years on top of that.

In any case, if you’ve received the email from NVC, you have to focus now on your case becoming DQ or documentarily qualified.

Edited by Jordanian Bride

Timeline

@noman shahid You are ready to interview when your PD becomes BEFORE the date in the visa bulletin for chart A. How many years it takes to get there, no one can tell you. It is your job to look at the bulletin each month and figure out the trend.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

No it does take more than that for your PD to become the same as chart A in the visa bulletin. I don’t know your PD so I’m giving you general advice. Because the US Embassy in Islamabad is very slow, it takes 3 years on top of that.

In any case, if you’ve received the email from NVC, you have to focus now on your case becoming DQ or documentarily qualified.

Pd 29-10-2021

NVC sent email for case creation 29-12-2022 

Case f4 .. please tell me know how long I have to wait for interview??

Timeline
3 minutes ago, noman shahid said:

Pd 29-10-2021

NVC sent email for case creation 29-12-2022 

Case f4 .. please tell me know how long I have to wait for interview??

Wow it took you so fast to get the approval. Usually it takes a few years. Yeah, you definitely have to wait for 15 years at least. People with PD in 2007 are just interviewing now.

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Wow it took you so fast to get the approval. Usually it takes a few years. Yeah, you definitely have to wait for 15 years at least. People with PD in 2007 are just interviewing now.

This is what displayed after login so that mean it is long way to go

IMG_20221230_210523.jpg

Timeline
Just now, noman shahid said:

This is what displayed after login so that mean it is long way to go

IMG_20221230_210523.jpg

You’re not even current on chart B so you can’t start paying the fees. You gotta forget about your petition and come back in a few years when your PD is current on chart B.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.