591 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline
On 6/14/2023 at 8:35 PM, aikkkoo said:

hey to everyone. I got my interview  on may 16th 2023. I filled n 400 in December 2022.

First  was reading test: Who lives in the White House?

Writing: The President lives in the White House. ( he repeated twice).

Civic test:

The idea of self government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these word?

What ocean on the West Coast of the United States?

Who is  the Governor of the State?

What two rights in the Declaration  Independence?

What is the rule of Law?

Who is the Father of our country?

He asked where I met my husband? how many times I went out from United States. if my parents were  US citizens. We didn't write on n 400 my husband daughters so he updated ( showed him their birth certificate). if my husband was married previously,  he asked if I owe taxes so I said for 2022 we own( I printed out fresh tax transcripts where clearly shows) and we haven't paid yet and another questions from yes and No ( no definition were asked). I pass the exam.    I paid owed taxes 06.06.2023  send all paperwork now just need to wait for oath schedule ..

Here is update. I got citizenship today.Finally. Good luck everyone. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Still waiting. Zero movement on N400 and I-751. Am thinking maybe withdraw N400 at some point. Fine dealing with this incompetent organisation :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
32 minutes ago, skapali said:

Still waiting. Zero movement on N400 and I-751. Am thinking maybe withdraw N400 at some point. Fine dealing with this incompetent organisation :(

I'm in the same spot as you. However I applied for i751 in Jan 22 and n400 on 11/10/22. No movement on either. Yet ppl applied for n400 in may23 and already getting oath. Crazy

Timeline
4 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

I'm in the same spot as you. However I applied for i751 in Jan 22 and n400 on 11/10/22. No movement on either. Yet ppl applied for n400 in may23 and already getting oath. Crazy

I applied for I751 in November 2021 :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, skapali said:

I applied for I751 in November 2021 :(

My friend that applied November 21 just got hers 3 days ago. So yours might be close

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Welp, we’re closing in on 60 days post-interview & recommendation for approval, and still no sign of the oath ceremony notice. Mailed a letter to our senator yesterday requesting assistance. 

01/22/2018: Filed I-129F

10/11/2018: K-1 Interview (Guangzhou, China) -- approved at last!

02/14/2019: POE

02/21/2019: We're married, baby!

03/29/2019: Filed for AOS, EAD, and AP

02/07/2022: Filed for ROC

12/13/2022: Filed N400

Timeline

just checked my status and says on July 19th we schedule you for an interview and we will mail you the notice. I tried accessing the notice file online and it says blank file. once i have access to the interview notice will provide an update here.

1 hour ago, skapali said:

just checked my status and says on July 19th we schedule you for an interview and we will mail you the notice. I tried accessing the notice file online and it says blank file. once i have access to the interview notice will provide an update here.

Congratulations!  👏

On 7/13/2023 at 6:53 AM, JDP91 said:

Welp, we’re closing in on 60 days post-interview & recommendation for approval, and still no sign of the oath ceremony notice. Mailed a letter to our senator yesterday requesting assistance. 

You may have a backlog in your area of approved persons being put in line for ceremony.  Ours took awhile because we submitted paper and it was scanned into a giant file.  The IO said the file is too big to make a determination.  Does it say online recommendation for approval and quality review ....  etc.?

Edited by Me and her

On 7/15/2023 at 12:33 PM, HusUmret said:

I submitted my n400 on 12/5/22, interview is scheduled on 8/23 :), status changed yesterday based out of NJ - Newark

I am under the three year rule. Applied for AOS in December 21 and the status has been unchanged after the biometric. 

Sorry timeline is not updated.

Good luck!  👍 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
22 hours ago, Me and her said:

You may have a backlog in your area of approved persons being put in line for ceremony.  Ours took awhile because we submitted paper and it was scanned into a giant file.  The IO said the file is too big to make a determination.  Does it say online recommendation for approval and quality review ....  etc.?

We’re at the DC/Fairfax field office… I’ve seen several folks get the oath ceremony scheduled within ~3 weeks of the interview, so it doesn’t seem like scheduling is the bottleneck. We filed the N400 electronically. 

Online status still says interview was scheduled. Last updated 101 days ago. 😕 Phone agent said that she could see in her system that the interview had been marked as completed. 

Hubby got a call from our senator’s office earlier this week and they said they received his request and would begin working on it. Fingers crossed that gets things unstuck! 

01/22/2018: Filed I-129F

10/11/2018: K-1 Interview (Guangzhou, China) -- approved at last!

02/14/2019: POE

02/21/2019: We're married, baby!

03/29/2019: Filed for AOS, EAD, and AP

02/07/2022: Filed for ROC

12/13/2022: Filed N400

Timeline
On 7/20/2023 at 9:47 AM, skapali said:

tried t o access interview notice and get this error uscis {"data":null,"error":{"developermessage":null,"usermessage":null}}. any one else expereincing this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.