TBoneTX

(Master Thread) 2024 Election Strategies, Issues, & Candidates [merged threads]

1,248 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Boiler said:

Kam is a Gun Rights supporter, did not see that coming.

But her morals have not changed.  Bernie is saying she is just lying to get elected.  Which is it?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I remember her from when I was in SF years ago, now not a lot but some of the basics.

For some reason I also paid attention prior to 2020, watched the Dem debates with morbid fascination, I was rooting for Tulsi.

She lied a lot,I have no reason to believe she lied about her position on this.

But I could not help think that that the wokesters will have a melt down when they heard her say she has a gun, her boy has one, and they both support gun rights and will not be taking anyone's guns away.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 minute ago, sriarteria said:

may be tats wat some ppl want you to believe .. tere is nobody in te world wo will benefit more tan putin if trump wins ,trump will and over europe and ukraine to putin inreturn of 2 trump tower in moscow  same tin wi cina trump dosent care avout us e will sell us at any price 

Remind me of what wars Trump got the US involved in while he was President......Remind me of who was President when Russia invaded Ukraine.....What does "win over Europe" mean?  Trump was (and will be again) a strong leader for the benefit of the US.  Trump has never "sold us out".....

This is what a strong leader does: 

"Hunt explained how Trump wanted “a conditions-based withdrawal” of U.S. troops from Afghanistan when he and then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo were negotiating with Taliban leaders. During these negotiations, Trump told Taliban leaders that he would kill them “if you harm a hair on a single American,” prompting the translator present with them to appear stunned.

“And Trump goes, ‘Tell him. Just tell him what I said!’” Hunt said on The Sage Steele Show. “Reached into his pocket, pulled out a satellite photo of the leader of the Taliban’s home, and handed it to him, got up, and walked out the room.”

What Biden and Harris did in the Afghanistan withdrawal is what weak leaders do.  Putin knows Harris is weak...and he will exploit it.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, sriarteria said:

You forgetting trump wanted to do manythings with putin and kim. Its the senate led by mitch who pushed the bills to stop trump from acting funny . U ppl have short memory or vulnerable to propoganda . Trump is allways dangerous and he is 10000% agent to putin . Its during trunp time putin was extremly happy and peaceful he continued settling in crimea with full support from trump built the keith bridge . 

Trumo a faild busineßman srrial con artist who relys on scams what good a person like that can do to country who dosent have any love for this country

I'm not forgetting anything.  The "proof is in the pudding".  During Trump, we had LOW inflation, a secure border, LOWER taxes, and no new wars.  The world was a more peaceful place.  During Biden/Harris, we have run-away inflation, an invasion at out border, a promise to RAISE taxes, and more world turmoil.    

Which of these policies offends you:  Lower taxes? A secure border?  Lower inflation/lower cost of living?

Trump took a salary of $0 when he was President.......Does that sound like a con man? a scammer?

I will cast my vote on sound domestic policy, not some made-up fake news by the media.  I will vote POLICY OVER PERSONALITY.

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline

"Danger" is having a government with no elected leader in view (right now) or managing the business of the office.  "Danger" is having a Vice President who, along with the media, deceived the American people to our faces about the mental condition of the sitting President.  "Danger" is having leader who abandons US citizens outside the US (right now).  Harris is the real danger to our country. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a real "danger to democracy" is a presidential nominee who received 0 primary votes............
she is anointed, not elected, to be the presidential nominee.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Harris wants full, publicly funded medical care for every illegal who crosses our border.  Who is going to pay for that?  My question is:  When are we going say "Enough is enough"??

Timeline
1 hour ago, sriarteria said:

You forgetting trump wanted to do manythings with putin and kim. Its the senate led by mitch who pushed the bills to stop trump from acting funny . U ppl have short memory or vulnerable to propoganda . Trump is allways dangerous and he is 10000% agent to putin . Its during trunp time putin was extremly happy and peaceful he continued settling in crimea with full support from trump built the keith bridge . 

Trumo a faild busineßman srrial con artist who relys on scams what good a person like that can do to country who dosent have any love for this country

Wow, you are seriously gaslighted.  Have you ever strayed away from leftist/Democrat sources of news such as the MSM?  Trump is no saint, but he was a much better leader than corrupt Joe Biden, and Obama, and will be way better than a marxist Kamala Harris, and Trump did it handicapped by the fake Russian collusion hoax that you fell for lock, stock and barrel.  I know, Biden, and Harris are much better for the military industrial complex, so is that why you want her?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Harris wants full, publicly funded medical care for every illegal who crosses our border.  Who is going to pay for that?  My question is:  When are we going say "Enough is enough"??

And taxpayer funded gender affirming care?  Maybe that is what happened to the 300k children our border tsarina and her lackey Myorkas lost.

Timeline

The First Step Act, reforms that make our justice system fairer.

Creation of Space Force.

U.S. oil production reached an all-time high.

The U.S. became the world’s largest producer of crude oil.

The U.S. is now a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Allowed drug imports from Canada.

Created the White House VA hotline to help veterans.

Federal employees/military pay increased by 3.1 percent.

Small businesses are allowed to group when buying insurance.

Increased funding for historically Black colleges and universities.

The poverty rate fell to a low of 11.8 percent.

Poverty rates for African Americans are at an all-time low.

Arrested 1,588 criminals associated with human trafficking.

The first Arab country pact with Israel in 25 years (United Arab Emirates).

NATO allies increased their defense spending.

Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

New trade deal with Mexico and Canada.

U.S. stock market hit all-time record highs.

Over a dozen U.S. hostages freed.

Made historic official visits to China and North Korea.

Opportunity Zones are designated in 8,764 communities across the country.

Right-To-Try allows terminally ill patients to try experimental treatments.

There was $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

Edited by Crazy Cat

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, sriarteria said:

Again fake stuff we had low inflation for decade truno had notbinh to do with it . Inflation raised during covid as govt pumped more money in to support . 

Other than claiming some irrelevent madeup stuff tell me one good thing truno did ? Just one other than ranting about his crowds . There is nothing . Mitch saved coungry fron disaster trump poser he is master strategyst . Fools are many who fall for trunp scams

sure thing, jan.  now for a dose of reality.
https://www.heritage.org/debt/commentary/trumps-record-far-superior-bidens-debt-and-inflation

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

The First Step Act, reforms that make our justice system fairer.

Creation of Space Force.

U.S. oil production reached an all-time high.

The U.S. became the world’s largest producer of crude oil.

The U.S. is now a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Allowed drug imports from Canada.

Created the White House VA hotline to help veterans.

Federal employees/military pay increased by 3.1 percent.

Small businesses are allowed to group when buying insurance.

Increased funding for historically Black colleges and universities.

The poverty rate fell to a low of 11.8 percent.

Poverty rates for African Americans are at an all-time low.

Arrested 1,588 criminals associated with human trafficking.

The first Arab country pact with Israel in 25 years (United Arab Emirates).

NATO allies increased their defense spending.

Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

New trade deal with Mexico and Canada.

U.S. stock market hit all-time record highs.

Over a dozen U.S. hostages freed.

Made historic official visits to China and North Korea.

Opportunity Zones are designated in 8,764 communities across the country.

Right-To-Try allows terminally ill patients to try experimental treatments.

There was $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

And that is just the tip of the iceberg! People are so incredibly brainwashed when it comes to Trump, it's insane! I love those videos where content creators hit the streets and give people 'so-called Trump quotes' and they get all bent out of shape before it's made known it was indeed the demonrat they supported who said it. Or vice versa. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nous Eb said:

And that is just the tip of the iceberg! People are so incredibly brainwashed when it comes to Trump, it's insane! I love those videos where content creators hit the streets and give people 'so-called Trump quotes' and they get all bent out of shape before it's made known it was indeed the demonrat they supported who said it. Or vice versa. 

I could have added "He started building the Wall"

Timeline
2 hours ago, sriarteria said:

Again fake stuff we had low inflation for decade truno had notbinh to do with it . Inflation raised during covid as govt pumped more money in to support . 

Other than claiming some irrelevent madeup stuff tell me one good thing truno did ? Just one other than ranting about his crowds . There is nothing . Mitch saved coungry fron disaster trump poser he is master strategyst . Fools are many who fall for trunp scams

Looks like LaLaLand, Commifornia brainwashed you well!! If you want a longer list than what has already been given to you, you might wanna check it day by day here:

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/people/president/donald-j-trump

Starts at about page 25. 

But let's flip the coin here. Why don't you tell us what Trump did wrong and what Biden did well, or which policies Harris has that will make the country better? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I could have added "He started building the Wall"

And unfortunately Biden sold the rest for pennies on the dollar....