TBoneTX

(Master Thread) 2024 Election Strategies, Issues, & Candidates [merged threads]

1,250 posts in this topic

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Hmm, so you are saying by the transitive property, she did get votes to be the top of the Democrat ticket?  I love leftist logic.  :)

I do wonder how you square her calling Democrat primary voters racist in 2019/2020 when she dropped out before the first primary vote was cast?  I guess the Democrat base is completely racist at least according to KK.

How would you have liked to see the process with the democratic nominee play out? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, D-R-J said:

I’ve been arguing positions and character, however, would argue that having policy positions I disagree with should not disqualify him from office. That’s normal politics. I don’t agree with his tax policies, but that’s not a risk to our values as a country.

There are some policies that are, like the Muslim ban and child separations at the border.

You do realize that those policies are rooted in the Obama Administration right?  I am not really sure why you call it a Muslim ban since there were countries included that are definitely not a majority Muslim, and if it were a true Muslim ban, why did they not include so many other majority Muslim countries (I know more Democrat gaslighting)?

As to child separations, so you are in favor of allowing children into the country with anyone for the potential of exploitation?  You know how the traffickers work that allow for people to come across the border illegally, are you telling me that every child is with a loving family member?  I know, Democrats know better, let the children remain with the adult they came with, they have no reason to lie to CBP or whoever that they are actually a family member.

Btw, you are only arguing character when you say you would vote for anyone other than Trump, just because he is Trump.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So North Korea is not a Muslim nation?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
6 minutes ago, D-R-J said:

Again, look what people in his own administration said about it.

You live in a fantasy land.

https://www.populardemocracy.org/news-and-publications/gary-cohn-publicly-criticizes-trumps-charlottesville-response-and-reportedly

Why do you feel the need to have someone else tell you how to think?  You can listen to his own words, not edited by some leftist news organization, and decide for yourself, and if you still remain afflicted by TDS, so be it.

Timeline

How would you have liked to see the process with the democratic nominee play out? 

Joe was chosen by the Democrat primary electorate.  We were told by many "reputable" news organizations, and high level Democrat leaders that Joe was amazing in his old age, running circles around recent Ivy League grads.  So why did he have to be replaced by someone who was only a hanger on?  As to how I would do it, let the DNC be contested, and maybe they could get a candidate they did not have to hide from the media, and could actually do an original speech at each campaign stop.  Sure they needed KK since she controlled the Biden/Harris campaign money, but they convinced Old Corrupt Joe to drop out, they could have convinced her to step aside as well.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

You do realize that those policies are rooted in the Obama Administration right?  I am not really sure why you call it a Muslim ban since there were countries included that are definitely not a majority Muslim, and if it were a true Muslim ban, why did they not include so many other majority Muslim countries (I know more Democrat gaslighting)?

As to child separations, so you are in favor of allowing children into the country with anyone for the potential of exploitation?  You know how the traffickers work that allow for people to come across the border illegally, are you telling me that every child is with a loving family member?  I know, Democrats know better, let the children remain with the adult they came with, they have no reason to lie to CBP or whoever that they are actually a family member.

Btw, you are only arguing character when you say you would vote for anyone other than Trump, just because he is Trump.

Trump called it a Muslim ban. They were forced to rebrand because it is unconstitutional.

With child separation your solution is causing more harm than the problems you cite.

“Btw, you are only arguing character when you say you would vote for anyone other than Trump, just because he is Trump.”

I’m not sure I’m following you here, but yes, I think that Trump is uniquely unfit for the presidency.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, D-R-J said:

With child separation your solution is causing more harm than the problems you cite.

“Btw, you are only arguing character when you say you would vote for anyone other than Trump, just because he is Trump.”

I’m not sure I’m following you here, but yes, I think that Trump is uniquely unfit for the presidency.

How is separating children and potentially keeping them from being exploited causing more harm than good?  Do you have statistics from non-leftist sources (not immigration NGOs) showing that child exploitation is rare with those crossing the border illegally?

Trump may have called it something campaigning to some audience, but the reality is that is not what happened under his watch.  Actions over words, and still the plan adopted was rooted in the Obama Administration.

Edited by Dashinka

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Why do you feel the need to have someone else tell you how to think?  You can listen to his own words, not edited by some leftist news organization, and decide for yourself, and if you still remain afflicted by TDS, so be it.

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.

https://www.ft.com/content/cb068f94-8915-11e7-bf50-e1c239b45787

“Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK. I believe this administration can and must do better in consistently and unequivocally condemning these groups and do everything we can to heal the deep divisions that exist in our communities.”

These are his words…

Timeline

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.

https://www.ft.com/content/cb068f94-8915-11e7-bf50-e1c239b45787

“Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK. I believe this administration can and must do better in consistently and unequivocally condemning these groups and do everything we can to heal the deep divisions that exist in our communities.”

These are his words…

First of all, you need to be careful sharing articles from FTs particularly if you have subscription.

Let's look at his words as you posted them "Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK.  (love the use of a comma before the and, very British).  What is wrong with that?  What is wrong with people standing up for equality and freedom?  By definition, the groups he mentioned are not for equality and freedom, so his statement was in fact true.  The second sentence is just a continuation showing that the WS, NNs, and KKK need to be condemned, so how is that showing support for those groups.

Here is a leftist actor that came to admit he was wrong about the Democrat/MSM gaslighting of the Charlottesville narrative.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/left-wing-actor-admits-he-was-wrong-on-portrayal-of-trump-s-charlottesville-remarks/ar-BB1i5tjo 

10 minutes ago, D-R-J said:

From the horse’s mouth

Actions vs. words.  I will take actions every time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Could anyone confirm?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

First of all, you need to be careful sharing articles from FTs particularly if you have subscription.

Let's look at his words as you posted them "Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK.  (love the use of a comma before the and, very British).  What is wrong with that?  What is wrong with people standing up for equality and freedom?  By definition, the groups he mentioned are not for equality and freedom, so his statement was in fact true.  The second sentence is just a continuation showing that the WS, NNs, and KKK need to be condemned, so how is that showing support for those groups.

Here is a leftist actor that came to admit he was wrong about the Democrat/MSM gaslighting of the Charlottesville narrative.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/left-wing-actor-admits-he-was-wrong-on-portrayal-of-trump-s-charlottesville-remarks/ar-BB1i5tjo 

Sorry, I should have provided more context. My point was that people within Trumps own administration were unhappy with his description of Charlottesville as having “very fine people on both sides.” This is Gary Cohn on Trump’s comment.

Im not sure it’s worth discussing further with you if you can’t agree that what Trump said was reprehensible. “Actions vs. words” is a craven dodge.

2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Sorry, I should have provided more context. My point was that people within Trumps own administration were unhappy with his description of Charlottesville as having “very fine people on both sides.” This is Gary Cohn on Trump’s comment.

Im not sure it’s worth discussing further with you if you can’t agree that what Trump said was reprehensible. “Actions vs. words” is a craven dodge.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Tim Walz's Masculinity Is
Terrifying to Republicans

Kamala Harris' running mate has traditional "manly man" traits. He's also not frightened of women, afraid
of Black people
or terrified of the future.

So, he’s a misogynistic racist, then? 🤔

Masculinity, in today’s modern world, is supposed to be a bad thing. If masculinity is defined by cowardice, disloyalty, an aversion to the rule of law and a smile scarier than the marketing campaign for the movie of the same name, I’d have to agree.

It’s these traits that concern me about Tim Walz. What it boils down to is that he is untrustworthy. That’s not what I want in a VP.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, D-R-J said:

Explain to me with the words you provided, how what Trump said was reprehensible?  Your continued belief that Trump was praising neo-Nazi's, white supremacists, and the KKK in his statement just goes to show how gaslighted you are.

Now Joe Biden recently said if Trump was elected, there is the possibility of not having a peaceful transfer of power.  Now that is a Democrat threatening the transfer of power if his political rival is elected, so is that a clarion call to the ultra-left rioters that support the Democrats?  From what you are saying words matter, so if Trump does win, and the Democrats do not effect a peaceful transfer of power will you call out Joe Biden for his attack on Democracy?

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Explain to me with the words you provided, how what Trump said was reprehensible?  Your continued belief that Trump was praising neo-Nazi's, white supremacists, and the KKK in his statement just goes to show how gaslighted you are.

Now Joe Biden recently said if Trump was elected, there is the possibility of not having a peaceful transfer of power.  Now that is a Democrat threatening the transfer of power if his political rival is elected, so is that a clarion call to the ultra-left rioters that support the Democrats?  From what you are saying words matter, so if Trump does win, and the Democrats do not effect a peaceful transfer of power will you call out Joe Biden for his attack on Democracy?

And it’s not just Joe Biden warning that there may not be a peaceful transfer of power if Trump wins in November. Members of Congress are also warning that the Democrats intend to disregard the outcome of the election if it does not go in their favor. And you can guarantee there will be actual rioting in the streets if Trump wins, the Far-Left will make sure of that.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png