unique love

To all US girls in the forum please read my story

97 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
LOL, I think they might be two different people or they can be one in the same just posting under other names and diferent marriages/culture. But Unique Love and this other sbjl whatever, is the same person.

Hahahaha now that you mention it, it sure does remind me of ....

4lsaufn.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

From the initial post, I thought something didn't seem quite right. Alot of what he/she said is almost verbatim what I've read on other blogs about people who bash Arabs/Muslims that don't even know any or haven't even been to a MENA country.

Do you all not think it odd that this one particular person he/she was married to hit EVERY stereotype out there of a MENA man?

It all seems fishy...IMO! :unsure:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
From the initial post, I thought something didn't seem quite right. Alot of what he/she said is almost verbatim what I've read on other blogs about people who bash Arabs/Muslims that don't even know any or haven't even been to a MENA country.

Do you all not think it odd that this one particular person he/she was married to hit EVERY stereotype out there of a MENA man?

It all seems fishy...IMO! :unsure:

That's what some of us have been saying from the get-go. Some people took the bait, though.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My wife forgot to include the K-3 check

ban.gif

(sorry, always wanted to use that smilie)

LOL! Love that one Rahma!

To one of the OPs....whatever ID you want for the day........where were the girls that should've warned me about my psychotic american ex-husband???? :lol:

Yeah! No one warned me of my psychotic american ex-husband either... LOL!

I have finally met my love and my best friend... I can't thank God enough for this gift! After spending 17 days in Ghana with my love, I am even more consumed by him and all that he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
GOD BLESS AND IF YOU NEED TO TALK SHOOT ME AN EMAIL

Shoot you? :lol:

AOS

Filled : 2007-09-17

NOA : 2007-09-25

Biometrics : 2007-12-13

EAD card prod : 2007-12-13

Job Offer : 2007-12-18

EAD card prod : 2007-12-18

EAD approved mailed : 2007-12-21

EAD in Hand : 2007-12-24 (Awesome Christmas Present)

Applied for SSN : 2007-12-26

SSN arrives in mail : 2008-01-05 (Happy New Year)

Start work :2008-01-15

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
My wife forgot to include the K-3 check

ban.gif

(sorry, always wanted to use that smilie)

LOL! Love that one Rahma!

To one of the OPs....whatever ID you want for the day........where were the girls that should've warned me about my psychotic american ex-husband???? :lol:

Yeah! No one warned me of my psychotic american ex-husband either... LOL!

I'll third that one!!!

:lol:

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Timeline

yeah it's a fake all right.

Anyone who INSISTS repeatedly that they've been living there and still suffered is basically saying "yeah I'm lying and I'm desperate to make you believe me"

I lost count of how many times I read her initial post saying "I have spent so much time in the middle east" and "I have arab friends" and blablabla

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Why is it offensive to anyone here for a woman to speak about a failed marriage? I don't think anyone should take this personally, its great that women can come out and share their experiances.

This is part of immgration too, fraud. People should be open to hearing this and not discourage women from posting about their experiances. Life isnt all roses you know.

Exactly.

People in this forum dislike hearing anything negative and refuse to believe that it is a reality. Keep the bad news out because we only want happy stories. Blinders are a must have in this forum.

How sad and pathetic.

Edited by sarah and hicham

Timeline
Why is it offensive to anyone here for a woman to speak about a failed marriage? I don't think anyone should take this personally, its great that women can come out and share their experiances.

This is part of immgration too, fraud. People should be open to hearing this and not discourage women from posting about their experiances. Life isnt all roses you know.

Exactly.

People in this forum dislike hearing anything negative and refuse to believe that it is a reality. Keep the bad news out because we only want happy stories. Blinders are a must have in this forum.

How sad and pathetic.

Hey Sarah & JP,

I don't think the problem is the fact that the OP told an unhappy story in itself. I don't think anyone here has any issue with members who have been brave enough to come forward with their own personal heartbreaks, and I don't think anyone is insinuating that they ought to keep quiet. Sadly, we have had several members who were scammed by frauds, and still others who were unable to work out cultural differences - these are extremely important topics to discuss.

The initial problem was how the OP posted what amount to a bunch of negative stereotypes, and used them to paint all ME/NA men with the same broad brush.

Then, to add to the suspicion, another "newbie" (unique love) suddenly appeared on the scene, cutting and pasting the same post and spamming the board with it, hitting perhaps a dozen threads about various ME/NA topics with the same thing. (Note: this member had initially posted on VJ as a male, but the "spam" posts were purportedly written by a woman.) Finally a third newbie showed up (broken_heart) who posted an almost exact same story, exhibiting similar phrasing and poor English skills.

All this put together started to make many of us suspect a troll at work.

This thread has some information that may shed further details on the "mystery":

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...30&start=30

(F)

-MK

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

I'm not really responding to anyone specifically, I am saying that it is known in this forum that people freak out if fraud or anything negative is ever mentioned. Most like to keep their blinders on and pretend that bad things never happen. I for one would rather know about red flags and that fraud does happen.

My post wasn't really a comment about the OP, but a general observation I have made about this forum over the past year and a half.

Timeline
I'm not really responding to anyone specifically, I am saying that it is known in this forum that people freak out if fraud or anything negative is ever mentioned. Most like to keep their blinders on and pretend that bad things never happen. I for one would rather know about red flags and that fraud does happen.

My post wasn't really a comment about the OP, but a general observation I have made about this forum over the past year and a half.

I agree that reactions here are sometimes overly defensive.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

I agree that reactions here are sometimes overly defensive.

I should have clarified that I wasn't writing specifically about the OP. I have not been on VJ for a week or two so to me everything is crazy around here! I can't figure out who is who.

first I am sorry about all the pain you are going thru..

2nd as someone who is from mena country and that was married to an american born citizen I can tell you that you should consider looking at other factors other than green card...I was waiting for my citizenship ceremony when I got married but when I asked for divorce from my ex husband the first thing that came out of his mouth was did you use me to get your citizenship :huh: I told him how stupid is that ...the truth is he never believed in himself

and that effected our relationship in addition he thought he can control me because I was born and grow up in a mena country and honny that wasn t going to happen , as an arab woman I have more pride than that..

this is just my own experience ..now I am petitionning for my husband who happen to be an arab and do I think he is going to love me for the rest of my life ..ONLY GOD KNOWS

I rather him leave if he doesn t..I know I would ...

am I sure he is marrying me for the green card only ?no but I love him and I am marrying him because he is the one I want...and if it turn out to be fake

I am sure I will be hearth broken but at the end of the day it is his loss not mine...

I would recommand a book

called :

Who moved my cheese. I don t remmember the writer's name but you will find it in the public library..

i hope you get in terms with your pain and move on for the best :luv:

Filed: Timeline
first I am sorry about all the pain you are going thru..

2nd as someone who is from mena country and that was married to an american born citizen I can tell you that you should consider looking at other factors other than green card...I was waiting for my citizenship ceremony when I got married but when I asked for divorce from my ex husband the first thing that came out of his mouth was did you use me to get your citizenship :huh: I told him how stupid is that ...the truth is he never believed in himself

and that effected our relationship in addition he thought he can control me because I was born and grow up in a mena country and honny that wasn t going to happen , as an arab woman I have more pride than that..

this is just my own experience ..now I am petitionning for my husband who happen to be an arab and do I think he is going to love me for the rest of my life ..ONLY GOD KNOWS

I rather him leave if he doesn t..I know I would ...

am I sure he is marrying me for the green card only ?no but I love him and I am marrying him because he is the one I want...and if it turn out to be fake

I am sure I will be hearth broken but at the end of the day it is his loss not mine...

I would recommand a book

called :

Who moved my cheese. I don t remmember the writer's name but you will find it in the public library..

i hope you get in terms with your pain and move on for the best :luv:

what comes around goes around. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

its great that ur telling us a million times about your story....and WE GET IT GOT IT FOR GOOD...i am starting to suspect something about your post... i mean fraud is possible...but i feel like you are trying to downgrade MENA men and women...its kinda annoying...post once...we will get the message...and regardless of the fact that there are some people out there who can ruin relationships...it does not mean EVERYONE has a husband like that...so please stop trying to fill people's heads with the same words...we love our men...do not make us doubt them...thanks

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.