Saihtiam

November 2022 I-130 Filers

66 posts in this topic

@appleblossom it hasn’t been approved. I used OP for person whose question you answered The person only asked about it on 1/1/2024. That’s @caler355but anyway, I will leave you to believe what you believe. Have a good day!

1 minute ago, Moda25 said:

@appleblossom it hasn’t been approved. I used OP for person whose question you answered The person only asked about it on 1/1/2024. That’s @caler355but anyway, I will leave you to believe what you believe. Have a good day!

Ah, I see. OP means Original Poster i.e. the person that started the thread. 

But the person you're asking about is still within the quoted processing times anyway, it's not been 14 months yet (and as said above, that's only for 80% of cases anyway - they may be one of the 20%). I'm sure they'll hear very soon. 🤞

@appleblossom I hope you find this useful since it’s not coming from google lol and compareIMG_0738.thumb.jpeg.ebe76d54f8d365d3b1ff89e5693e3144.jpegIMG_0739.thumb.jpeg.fc45c090e23af2198a97df6b3b6bb43f.jpegIMG_0739.thumb.jpeg.fc45c090e23af2198a97df6b3b6bb43f.jpeg both processing times 

@appleblossom

IMG_0740.jpeg

IMG_0741.jpeg

On 1/13/2024 at 10:59 PM, Jevbr said:

That’s awesome! Congratulations to you and your spouse. Can you share with us your DQ date and which embassy? 

Yeah, we're super happy. The DQ date was Dec 22, which was less than 1 month after we sent in the DS-260 with the AOS

The embassy is Jakarta. Doing the medical test next week . Hope everyone gets good news soon!

Update - I just did the health check up and it went fine. It took a few hours but the doctor was very clear with her explanations. They said that the information would be sent directly to the embassy so now all that's left is my interview in 2 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.