ANR

Where should I withdraw when my K1 Fiancè visa application was in US embassy?

22 posts in this topic

This VJ poster was just instructed by the Consulate to sign and notarize his withdrawal request ..after emailing and talking to them by phone. 
If you are unable to notarize your letter of withdrawal just sign it and send asap, along with emailing and calling them to confirm they have taken action to cancel the case.

I

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, HKer said:

For my case, about 5 days will get the withdrawal confirmation from the consulate.

Really? I read some comments and they said it took 3 months before they received their withdrawal letter. So nice you got it too quick. I hope can get it quicker too.

1 hour ago, Family said:

This VJ poster was just instructed by the Consulate to sign and notarize his withdrawal request ..after emailing and talking to them by phone. 
If you are unable to notarize your letter of withdrawal just sign it and send asap, along with emailing and calling them to confirm they have taken action to cancel the case.

I

Yes I'm gonna follow up them if they are taking action about my case to withdrawn. I hope they already working on it.. I read some comments and they said it took 3 months to received the withdrawal letter. 

1 minute ago, ANR said:

Yes I'm gonna follow up them if they are taking action about my case to withdrawn. I hope they already working on it.. I read some comments and they said it took 3 months to received the withdrawal letter. 

I am assuming what is most important for you is that they do not issue your (ex?) fiancee a visa…

How may I ask is a letter from them going to help you? 

1 minute ago, Family said:

I am assuming what is most important for you is that they do not issue your (ex?) fiancee a visa…

How may I ask is a letter from them going to help you? 

We broke up and our case was abandon I am just working on it to be deactivated. 

5 minutes ago, ANR said:

We broke up and our case was abandon I am just working on it to be deactivated. 

Depending on when it expired, it may be that consulate already sent case back, so you can make a copy of your withdrawal letter and also mail it to USCIS ( address on approval of I-129 F)..keep a copy for your records and rest easy.

Sorry it did not work out.

1 hour ago, Family said:

Depending on when it expired, it may be that consulate already sent case back, so you can make a copy of your withdrawal letter and also mail it to USCIS ( address on approval of I-129 F)..keep a copy for your records and rest easy.

Sorry it did not work out.

You mean when it expired the consulate will sent the case back to the USCIS? And you mean that time? Do I need to send my request withdrawal to the USCIS? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.