J&D1008

NOVEMBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

219 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, M and Mike said:

What I meant is an updated one. The one their is just till the 16th October. 

By the way do you how our cases are going? 

It seems to be very quite here. 😊

The same sheet will be updated when they can. The 16th was the last time. If you refresh it occasionally then you will eventually see new info. (The same author has sheets for November and for December.) 

Otherwise, no I am not following October cases… we are December. 

just here to cheer you all on 😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar
Timeline

I didn't create that link. I just saw it posted some where else. But theres' a youtube channel that shows which cases are being processed and apparently 9 cases for week 2 been processed. So week 2 is about to start moving.

Timeline

Someone signed up for the visa tracker website and this is what they saw. They still barely touched the 2nd week of November. Nov 7 is getting some action though.

396707075_7218289581537974_6788230329017264899_n.jpg

395378415_7218288724871393_8222842885088205882_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

NOA 1: November 22, 2022

NOA 2: October 6, 2023

NVC Received: October 20, 2023

Cases should be forwarded to the Embassies on November 7th or 8th. 

Hoping to get Interview by mid-December, so we can fly to the U.S in mid-January.

Best of luck to everyone. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 10/29/2023 at 7:22 AM, JaredShadkin said:

NOA 1: November 22, 2022

NOA 2: October 6, 2023

NVC Received: October 20, 2023

Cases should be forwarded to the Embassies on November 7th or 8th. 

Hoping to get Interview by mid-December, so we can fly to the U.S in mid-January.

Best of luck to everyone. 

what package 3 that you got ? By email? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, TD6886 said:

what package 3 that you got ? By email? 

Today I received Packet 3 by email from the Embassy in Madrid, well before the case was sent by NVC.

It contains the instructions and documents specific to Spain.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
16 hours ago, JaredShadkin said:

Today I received Packet 3 by email from the Embassy in Madrid, well before the case was sent by NVC.

It contains the instructions and documents specific to Spain.  

For my Country "Vietnam" as soon as the case status "TRANSFER" you have to submit the DS-160 and create a UStraveldocs account and also register the mailing address for them to MAIL you a PKT3. 

You CAN NOT pay for visa fee or schedule an appointment until you Received the PKT3 from the consulate.

that is what I have read from the Viet Nam consulate website. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong. thank you

Timeline
50 minutes ago, TD6886 said:

For my Country "Vietnam" as soon as the case status "TRANSFER" you have to submit the DS-160 and create a UStraveldocs account and also register the mailing address for them to MAIL you a PKT3. 

You CAN NOT pay for visa fee or schedule an appointment until you Received the PKT3 from the consulate.

that is what I have read from the Viet Nam consulate website. Some one please correct me if I'm wrong. thank you

That is correct. 
Depending on the Embassy, they will either mail or email you the PKT3 - normally it is by email.

I just got lucky that they sent it to me before the case even arrived to the Embassy. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/28/2023 at 6:16 PM, happyscrub said:

Someone signed up for the visa tracker website and this is what they saw. They still barely touched the 2nd week of November. Nov 7 is getting some action though.

396707075_7218289581537974_6788230329017264899_n.jpg

395378415_7218288724871393_8222842885088205882_n.jpg

Hi mate, Can you please help with the app. I like to sign up. Thanks 

Timeline
9 hours ago, M and Mike said:

Hi mate, Can you please help with the app. I like to sign up. Thanks 

I don't have that app. I just saw some stranger on the internet post that picture.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.