Hemutian

November 2022 I-751 Filers

452 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 4/5/2024 at 6:57 AM, Letspaintcookies said:

Applied for naturalization on Tuesday. Let's see if that will shake something loose. 

That's awesome!! The law that we don't need a Beibehaltungsgenehmingung (lol) is going to pass in June, right? I was thinking about applying for naturalization too, seems unlikely that it would collide with the end of June date.. I just thought I wait a couple weeks longer but now I'm excited. I'm tired of traveling with all these extension letters and having to explain to people why my GC is expired. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kat & K said:

That's awesome!! The law that we don't need a Beibehaltungsgenehmingung (lol) is going to pass in June, right? I was thinking about applying for naturalization too, seems unlikely that it would collide with the end of June date.. I just thought I wait a couple weeks longer but now I'm excited. I'm tired of traveling with all these extension letters and having to explain to people why my GC is expired. 

Yes, June 27th should be the day 😊

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all - quick update. 

Applied for N-400 in early February. A couple of days ago I-751 updated to transferred to a new USCIS office (presumably the field office) from WAC. Update today that case was approved, so no combo interview necessary. N-400 still showing actively being reviewed, so hoping for an interview quite soon given the sudden I-751 movement.

Good luck to all Nov 22 filers with cases still outstanding. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, BellaUnion said:

Hi all - quick update. 

Applied for N-400 in early February. A couple of days ago I-751 updated to transferred to a new USCIS office (presumably the field office) from WAC. Update today that case was approved, so no combo interview necessary. N-400 still showing actively being reviewed, so hoping for an interview quite soon given the sudden I-751 movement.

Good luck to all Nov 22 filers with cases still outstanding. 

Seems like the N400 shook something lose. Fingers crossed the interview for it will be scheduled soon.

I'm not expecting to hear something for ROC anytime soon unless my N400 will move along. Filed April 2nd and still no word about biometrics. Guess this last one is testing me 🤣

3 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Seems like the N400 shook something lose. Fingers crossed the interview for it will be scheduled soon.

I'm not expecting to hear something for ROC anytime soon unless my N400 will move along. Filed April 2nd and still no word about biometrics. Guess this last one is testing me 🤣

Does seem like it shook the I-751 loose. Did you not file N-400 online? I got my biometrics waiver like 10 mins after I filed the application!

Timeline
21 minutes ago, BellaUnion said:

Does seem like it shook the I-751 loose. Did you not file N-400 online? I got my biometrics waiver like 10 mins after I filed the application!

I did. No instant waiver for me 🤷‍♀️

5 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

I did. No instant waiver for me 🤷‍♀️

Like everything USCIS related I guess, no rhyme or reason to any of it. Best of luck and I hope you hear something soon. 

Timeline

How's everybody holding up here? Finally got my biometrics reuse notice for the N400, so I hope we can finish that whole immigration thing before 2025 ( January 31st was my last ROC prediction from VJ ) 😅.

25 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

How's everybody holding up here? Finally got my biometrics reuse notice for the N400, so I hope we can finish that whole immigration thing before 2025 ( January 31st was my last ROC prediction from VJ ) 😅.

I applied for N400 in early march, no news besides the biometric reuse which seems to be a generic letter. It has been 78 days .....

Timeline
On 5/18/2024 at 10:00 PM, Kat & K said:

Hey so I was about to file the N-400 but that same morning I found my I-751 approval notice in the mail! No interview and the card was mailed to me on May 17th, according to the app. Looks like a lot of movement for people May 13-17th!! 

Wohoo that's awesome ❤️🎉🎉 

today's vj email prediction has my approval slated for mid November 😅 I really hope we get the citizenship done before that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 5/26/2024 at 8:09 PM, Letspaintcookies said:

Wohoo that's awesome ❤️🎉🎉 

today's vj email prediction has my approval slated for mid November 😅 I really hope we get the citizenship done before that.

How do you get the prediction email ?

AOS from K1

January 31, 2020:  Sent AOS application packet.

February 4, 2020: NOA date.

February 10, 2020: NOAs received.

February 19, 2020: Biometrics notice received.

February 25, 2020: Biometrics Appt.

August 18, 2020: EAD Approval notice.

August 27, 2020: EAD card received.

August 28, 2020: " Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview " 

September 21, 2020: SNN card received.

January 14, 2021: " Interview was scheduled "

January 22, 2021 : Interview letter received.

February 24, 2021 : Interview day.

February 24, 2021 : " New card is being produced "

February 25, 2021 : " Case was approved "

March 2, 2021 : Approval Letter received in the mail

March 3, 2021 : " Card was picked up by the USPS "

March 3, 2021 : " Notice was returned to the USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it "

March 4, 2021 : Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2021 : " Card was delivered to me by the Post Office "

March 7, 2021 : " Duplicate Notice was mailed "

3 hours ago, whiterose123 said:

How do you get the prediction email ?

Go to My Timeline, click “View/Update Subscriptions”, scroll down to Weekly Timeline Approval Estimates and click Enable. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good news,

I got approval for both of my cases this month.

It wasn't combo interview but 751 case was approved without any questions regarding marriage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.