Verrou

Deportation lawyer located in Boston

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Maybe contact the Court or go down there,    
probably 5 or so who are down there all the time

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, Family said:

These attorneys are in your area and they are the ones who filed and won the landmark Supreme Court Pereira case …so they know their stuff. Maybe worth a consultation 

https://www.rubinpom.com/pereira-v-sessions/

Thanks @Family I live in ME but my case is in Boston IJ. Let me reach out to them 

MIRA should be able to give you a proper referral: https://miracoalition.org/

Also, diplomatic mission of the (possible) deportee usually has a list of lawyers to provide to their citizens. 

8 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

MIRA should be able to give you a proper referral: https://miracoalition.org/

Also, diplomatic mission of the (possible) deportee usually has a list of lawyers to provide to their citizens. 

It’s for my removal proceeding case. I have a lawyer who’s in NYC but don’t have “teeth” in Boston. I spoke with Jim hacking yesterday and he told me to find Boston deportation lawyer who come to the court often or at least know the people in the court well. 

1 minute ago, Misscloud said:

It’s for my removal proceeding case. I have a lawyer who’s in NYC but don’t have “teeth” in Boston. I spoke with Jim hacking yesterday and he told me to find Boston deportation lawyer who come to the court often or at least know the people in the court well. 

Does your country of citizenship have a consulate in Boston, if so, they might be able to provide you with a list of lawyers.  Otherwise, I have met with the team of MIRA a few times, and they can also help you, and refer you to a lawyer knowledgeable with similar situations.  @Family recommendation also looks like a good pick.  Best of luck. 

19 hours ago, Misscloud said:

does anyone know experience deportation lawyer located in Boston ?

Law office of melanie shapiro – Just another WordPress site (melanieshapiroesq.com)

1 hour ago, Misscloud said:

Thanks Bob. Any personal experience with this lawyer or perhaps from words of mouth?

No Personal experience with her. I just went by her ratings.

On 10/15/2022 at 8:31 PM, Lemonslice said:

Does your country of citizenship have a consulate in Boston, if so, they might be able to provide you with a list of lawyers.  Otherwise, I have met with the team of MIRA a few times, and they can also help you, and refer you to a lawyer knowledgeable with similar situations.  @Family recommendation also looks like a good pick.  Best of luck. 

i tried to call MIRA but never able to talk with someone and the voice mailbox is always full so i cant leave message

in their website they dont list any email address, do you have their email address / contact person by any chance?

i preferred not to drive to Boston yet if its not necessary because its 2 hours drive.

thank you!

I looked at the website and only found an email for their media/pr staff and citizenship info…you could try emailing them and ask for correct contact. The other link gives a list w tel numbers for their affiliates . 

For media:
Alex Psilakis
Apsilakis@melwoodglobal.com

Citizenship:
citizenship@miracoalition.org
617-350-5480, x200

The following organizations can provide immigration legal services through attorneys or BIA-accredited representatives:

https://miracoalition.org/resources/legal-services/

1 minute ago, Family said:

I looked at the website and only found an email for their media/pr staff and citizenship info…you could try emailing them and ask for correct contact. The other link gives a list w tel numbers for their affiliates . 

For media:
Alex Psilakis
Apsilakis@melwoodglobal.com

Citizenship:
citizenship@miracoalition.org
617-350-5480, x200

The following organizations can provide immigration legal services through attorneys or BIA-accredited representatives:

https://miracoalition.org/resources/legal-services/

thanks @Family i already tried citizenship@miracoalition.org but no response

i will try the other one. thanks again

Because your removal is related to your denied asylum filing, I would recommend using that as your “ put foot in the door “ approach with the nonprofits …( not for sympathy just cause they usually limit types of cases they take) 

Hold back the “ here’s case and here’s my relief and what I want done” until you get a dialogue going..lol 

But kudos to a fabulous case presentation on YouTube. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.