Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Benard said:

So I submitted on the 27th and I got an rfe saying my joint sponsor documents are rejected but my it still shows Accepted on the dashboard. What does this mean because earlier in October the  rfe said I needed a joint sponsor  but the consulate will determine it. 

WHat is it saying when you highlight the CASE FE REVIEW NOTE updated today?  if it says "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED"  then you should have the docs asked in the interview time

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

WHat is it saying when you highlight the CASE FE REVIEW NOTE updated today?  if it says "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED"  then you should have the docs asked in the interview time

It say my sponsor documents are rejected I have to upload my sponsor documents 4077F99A-F908-443C-AE17-1321F548D07A.thumb.jpeg.82be6eb653450040a17f3ee273bd8f96.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Benard said:

It say my sponsor documents are rejected I have to upload my sponsor documents 

So it is not saying "DOCUMENTARIYLY QUALIFIED" anywhere, but says the docs are accepted, nothing says rejected.  But notes says to upload tax transcript.  I would suggest to keep the necessary asked docs ready,  and put in a public enquiry to make sure they hear this.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

So it is not saying "DOCUMENTARIYLY QUALIFIED" anywhere, but says the docs are accepted, nothing says rejected.  But notes says to upload tax transcript.  I would suggest to keep the necessary asked docs ready,  and put in a public enquiry to make sure they hear this.

I have sent in an inquiry and I will just upload the joint sponsor documents for incase. Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Shenoda G said:

After DQ when the file will be moving from nvc to consulate ? how long it takes 

It depends on your consulate now. Only people from the country you plan to interview in can help you figure it out.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Benard said:

So I submitted on the 27th and I got an rfe saying my joint sponsor documents are rejected but my it still shows Accepted on the dashboard. What does this mean because earlier in October the  rfe said I needed a joint sponsor  but the consulate will determine it. 

58B0E31F-F7F2-4628-AE58-1A2BDC5B25D6.png

14DC0FD4-D3C6-4825-A2F2-FDE9AC65A5D8.jpeg

Looks to me like you didn’t click on “add joint sponsor” when submitting your joint sponsor’s documents. You won’t be DQ’d til you do that.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Looks to me like you didn’t click on “add joint sponsor” when submitting your joint sponsor’s documents. You won’t be DQ’d til you do that.

True that’s wat happened I didn’t add a joint sponsor. I just added the documents under my name. I wasted almost 2 months because of Ignorance. SMH 

Timeline
Just now, Benard said:

True that’s wat happened I didn’t add a joint sponsor. I just added the documents under my name. I wasted almost 2 months because of Ignorance. SMH 

There’s no need for an inquiry, as it won’t speed up your DQ. Just add the joint sponsor and make sure all the documents are added under their name all over again. Good luck!

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

There’s no need for an inquiry, as it won’t speed up your DQ. Just add the joint sponsor and make sure all the documents are added under their name all over again. Good luck!

I added her about 2 hours ago but it’s showing me N/A so how do I upload the documents? Thanks 

3BB39729-F351-4D7E-A10C-816E030244B8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Benard said:

I added her about 2 hours ago but it’s showing me N/A so how do I upload the documents? Thanks 

3BB39729-F351-4D7E-A10C-816E030244B8.jpeg

When I added my joint sponsor NVC had to accept my request to add a joint sponsor and that took about an hour and then I could add my joint sponsors information 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Jordanian Bride said:

I agree. Thankfully, inquiries aren’t taking much these days (I got a response after 10 days). But hopefully they review you today and you won’t need to create one.

Sent in an inquiry today... interesting that yours only took ~10 days, cause visawhen says they are around 20days https://visawhen.com/nvc

Still no changes to CEAC 😵 it's really stressing me out now!

58 minutes ago, Simplytex said:

Sent in an inquiry today... interesting that yours only took ~10 days, cause visawhen says they are around 20days https://visawhen.com/nvc

Still no changes to CEAC 😵 it's really stressing me out now!

I just saw on Facebook that someone waited  dq mail 17 days after nvc accepted all docs! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, anna4614890 said:

I just saw on Facebook that someone waited  dq mail 17 days after nvc accepted all docs! 

Very interesting. I guess that's all I can do now... Though it would be nice if there was a note or any change in document status. Maybe I'll get good news by New Years, either way there will be a drink in my hand 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.