BenBaligad

I129F Requirements

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello. I finally got copies of my divorce papers and I am about  to file an I129F   

I am looking meticulously at the requirements. I have a question on two items.

1. Evidence you and your fiancé(e) intend to marry within 90 days of their admission into the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant

I am assuming this is a handwritten statement written by her which she can send me electronically and I can print it here, something like,

"I intend to marry.....within 90 days upon my arrival in the United States as a K1 Non-immigrant."

2.  One color passport-style photograph of yourself and one for your fiancé taken within 30 days of you filing this petition; 

A passport-style photograph of me is easy enough.  What about my fiancee?  Have her take a photograph and send me electronically to be printed at the photo place?

Kind of weird that I am filing here and stuff from her is needed.  

Thanks in advance for the answers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, BenBaligad said:

Hello. I finally got copies of my divorce papers and I am about  to file an I129F   

1. Evidence you and your fiancé(e) intend to marry within 90 days of their admission into the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant

I am assuming this is a handwritten statement written by her which she can send me electronically and I can print it here, something like,

"I intend to marry.....within 90 days upon my arrival in the United States as a K1 Non-immigrant."

2.  One color passport-style photograph of yourself and one for your fiancé taken within 30 days of you filing this petition; 

A passport-style photograph of me is easy enough.  What about my fiancee?  Have her take a photograph and send me electronically to be printed at the photo place?

Both of u have to write a separate intend to marry  the  e.g u gave is ok she can scan it and send to u 

same as the passport photograph she can send u the original copy why u print it over 

Edited by Boy333

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
4 hours ago, BenBaligad said:

Have you gone over the visajourney guides for this process? You should have come across:

https://www.visajourney.com/forms/examples/

and specifically:

https://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance_Letter_of_Intent.doc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
16 hours ago, BenBaligad said:

My fiance and I did the passport photo exactly like you described. I've heard of many others doing it that way too. That'll be the simplest and quickest way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.