9 hours ago, s725 said:

APPROVED!!!!!!!

NOA1: October 11, 2022

NOA2: September 25, 2023

Congrats. time to pop that bottle. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, Strake said:

Why doesn’t anyone mention the processing center? Mine is in California. It would be helpful for everyone to add that to their approval post, unless there is a simple way to look this up which I am unaware of?

Most of us will have that information included on our timelines, which can be found on our profiles 😊

15 hours ago, Strake said:

Why doesn’t anyone mention the processing center? Mine is in California.

Because almost all K1 I-129F are processed in California.  A few are processed in Vermont, for cases where the USC petitioner has a criminal background related to DV or sexual assault involving minors.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
59 minutes ago, jmayam said:

Seems like they have stalled processing October NOA1s and are leapfrogging to December (and Nov)  already!

you should be any day now. I got my last week  (NOA1 11/28/22 ) 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
1 hour ago, TD6886 said:

you should be any day now. I got my last week  (NOA1 11/28/22 ) 

Yeah, thx.. that's what my VisaJourney estimate says too! My NOA1 was 10/26/22. Very happy for you and everyone else from Nov/Dec who already got their NOA2.

But, gotta admit this last stage is especially frustrating when USCIS seems to be processing applications in some opaque/random order with no predictability/visibility/pattern.

Edited by jmayam

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jmayam said:

Yeah, thx.. that's what my VisaJourney estimate says too! My NOA1 was 10/26/22. Very happy for you and everyone else from Nov/Dec who already got their NOA2.

But, gotta admit this last stage is especially frustrating when USCIS seems to be processing applications in some opaque/random order with no predictability/visibility/pattern.

Based on the below reco from VJ, I'm wondering if I should consider calling USCIS if nothing happens within a week.

Any opinions on whether it is too soon to call? 

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between October 3, 2023 and October 13, 2023*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition"

Edited by jmayam

Hello! Just wanted to share the good news of an 129F approval with no RFE’s :)

NOA1 Date 10/11/2022

NOA2 Date 10/21/2023

NOA2 is a big relief but there’s a lot of work to do to keep things smooth. And I want to encourage those waiting for their NOA2 that their time will come. We initially thought our NOA2 would come in January 2024.

cheers!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, domnc said:

Hello! Just wanted to share the good news of an 129F approval with no RFE’s :)

NOA1 Date 10/11/2022

NOA2 Date 10/21/2023

NOA2 is a big relief but there’s a lot of work to do to keep things smooth. And I want to encourage those waiting for their NOA2 that their time will come. We initially thought our NOA2 would come in January 2024.

cheers!

What great news! And yes, just over 12 months is FANTASTIC! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.