208 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Just filed N-400 for wifey:

Eligible to file (Per USCIS calculator) - 9/27/2022

Date submitted: 10/1/2022

Field Office: Dallas (Irving), TX

Awaiting further actions (Reuse or Biometric appointment)

Timeline
5 hours ago, Cata&Ben said:

Hi! 

Can someone help me to find you the information about how I can apply for Naturalization online?

I am based in Boston. 

Should I apply online?

Thank you

Cata

There are plenty of resources online in the USCIS website itself that guide you on how to file for N400 online. Here is the link:https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/how-to-file-your-application-for-naturalization-online-video

As a starter, you want to create an account on myUSCIS. From there you can find N400 under File online and start the application. 

It's fairly self driven with a series of questions on your background/address/history followed by a bunch of yes/no questions and then uploading any necessary documentation (required and optional ones). 

Edited by Nkrish83

Timeline
On 10/1/2022 at 9:15 AM, Nkrish83 said:

Just filed N-400 for wifey:

Eligible to file (Per USCIS calculator) - 9/27/2022

Date submitted: 10/1/2022

Field Office: Dallas (Irving), TX

Awaiting further actions (Reuse or Biometric appointment)

Got biometric reuse notice on 10/2 and case estimated time is 10 months (i know this is a useless metric - just sharing what i see on screen)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 10/5/2022 at 6:57 AM, bfs2022 said:

Filed last night at 10pm, Oct 4.

This morning 5am saw that the receipt was uploaded and case is now being actively reviewed.

No biometric re-use notice. Will see what happens during normal business hours.

Same happened with me too let me know if anything changes with your petition….. following

Timeline

I am new in this thread I just want to know if you filed application online how you know that in which local field office the application is being processed.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Navdeep Kaur said:

I am new in this thread I just want to know if you filed application online how you know that in which local field office the application is being processed.

On this page - https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices, enter your residence Zipcode and that's your field office. Applications may sail through service center (NBC) but eventually the interview is done in the field office that has the jurisdiction for your zipcode. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nkrish83 said:

On this page - https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices, enter your residence Zipcode and that's your field office. Applications may sail through service center (NBC) but eventually the interview is done in the field office that has the jurisdiction for your zipcode. 

Got it and how we can find out the processing times for the local field office because the local field office that have shown is not in the list of processing times list.

2 hours ago, Navdeep Kaur said:

Got it and how we can find out the processing times for the local field office because the local field office that have shown is not in the list of processing times list.

Here you go:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

These processing times are usually way off.  Best is to look on your account online a few days after filing, and it gives you an idea of how long it will take to process your application.  Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks for this thread. I already filled out the online application and just waiting for the eligible date to file. I can’t wait. Wishing everyone a successful journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just filed electronically yesterday, 10/9/2022.

Received NOA and Reuse of Biometrics on the same day.

Processing time is currently listed as 9 months.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
12 hours ago, andymack said:

Just filed electronically yesterday, 10/9/2022.

Received NOA and Reuse of Biometrics on the same day.

Processing time is currently listed as 9 months.

What’s your local field, curious?

Joining this thread as I already prepared my N-400 online and waiting for mid-month to submit it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.