Gloriaaa

IL update for Lagos Consulate Nigeria

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone, creating this thread so we can be up to date on where the Lagos consulate is as regards interviews.

As it is, they now send interview letters (IL) on the last Wednesdays of every month for IR/CR categories. 

A new batch was sent today being the last Wednesday of the month for people documentarily qualified (dq’ed) june and july 2021. The latest case was july 28

1 hour ago, Gloriaaa said:

Hello everyone, creating this thread so we can be up to date on where the Lagos consulate is as regards interviews.

As it is, they now send interview letters (IL) on the last Wednesdays of every month for IR/CR categories. 

A new batch was sent today being the last Wednesday of the month for people documentarily qualified (dq’ed) june and july 2021. The latest case was july 28imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe

Thanks but please how do you get your information.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eddy2019 said:

Thanks but please how do you get your information.

From people’s that go IL on my facebook and whatsapp groups, so i created this thread for a kind of wider outreach so people that get IL here too can update others . Hope this answers your question

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Current case review time:

Current case review time: As of 26-Sep-22, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 28-Jul-22.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

That's  just case review times not the IL letter from NVC to say interview is scheduled at embassy

Edited by JeanneAdil

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gloriaaa said:

From people’s that go IL on my facebook and whatsapp groups, so i created this thread for a kind of wider outreach so people that get IL here too can update others . Hope this answers your question

@Gloriaaa@Gloriaaa please can you add me to the WhatsApp group. I'd appreciate. Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Gloriaaa said:

A new batch was sent today being the last Wednesday of the month for people documentarily qualified (dq’ed) june and july 2021. The latest case was july 28imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe

Thanks for the update, the wait is killing… 

But I saw someone on Nairaland who was DQ on Dec 31st 2021, and did his interview First week of August. How come. Kind of Confused.

I also heard that an I-130 approval that stayed long with USCIS before being approved were given interview Date faster, if the petitioner is a USC, and Beneficiary is the Spouse. How true is this story ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/29/2022 at 1:51 PM, Tunlanpania said:

But I saw someone on Nairaland who was DQ on Dec 31st 2021, and did his interview First week of August. How come. Kind of Confused.

I also heard that an I-130 approval that stayed long with USCIS before being approved were given interview Date faster, if the petitioner is a USC, and Beneficiary is the Spouse. How true is this story ?

Is this person Nigerian? That is super fast, my case was dq couple of months ago so fingers crossed. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, Sketch said:

@Gloriaaa@Gloriaaa please can you add me to the WhatsApp group. I'd appreciate. Thanks.

Kindly add me also to WhatsApp group 

thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/3/2022 at 3:22 PM, AriDavid said:

ANY UPDATES ON WHAT DQ DATES ARE GETTING INTERVIEWS RIGHT NOW AT US CONSULATE IN LAGOS? CR1

On 10/2/2022 at 9:32 PM, dobasa said:

Kindly add me also to WhatsApp group 

thanks 

Kindly add me to the WhatsAPP group too. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/28/2022 at 4:07 PM, Gloriaaa said:

Hi please how can I be added to the the WhatsApp group?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.