Jsut78

Already submit AOS document, financial document and civil document now what? (merged)

8 posts in this topic

Hi I'm US citizen and petition my wife who is currently in Indonesia case was approved by USCIS  and was transferred to Dept of State on August 21, 2022 and I already submit AOS document, Financial document, Civil documents , fill up form DS 260 everything completed and submitted on August 28, 2022 and now is still in NVC and I e'been checking and still no update when they will send my wife to get medical check up and interview? Anyone can give me ideas or timelines how long we have to wait? because when I first file form I-130 since July 2021 USCIS given timeline about 14 months to get my wife come to US, obviously now could be more knowing they haven't schedule my wife med check up & interview.

Thanks for the input on this forum in advance.

2 hours ago, Jsut78 said:

Hi I'm US citizen and petition my wife who is currently in Indonesia case was approved by USCIS  and was transferred to Dept of State on August 21, 2022 and I already submit AOS document, Financial document, Civil documents , fill up form DS 260 everything completed and submitted on August 28, 2022 and now is still in NVC and I e'been checking and still no update when they will send my wife to get medical check up and interview? Anyone can give me ideas or timelines how long we have to wait? because when I first file form I-130 since July 2021 USCIS given timeline about 14 months to get my wife come to US, obviously now could be more knowing they haven't schedule my wife med check up & interview.

Thanks for the input on this forum in advance.

You can see the NVC time line here https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

Take a look at the “Case Review” section to know which cases are being reviewed. Hopefully your case should be reviewed in a month and a half or so.

Once your case is reviewed, you will join the line to wait for an interview. Please, don't make plans until the visa is approved.

Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback it seems to me that NVC work very slow on every case due to pandemic was happen back in 2020 a lot of case has been push back.

• 1 month later...

Hi I have question when the NVC review my document they accepted my financial document, including my wife document except AOS form I 864 they said it was invalid documents they told me to submit the new form. I did submitted the new form the next day, question that I have when they will review again since I have been waiting for 2 months when they review it the first time? Thanks for the info.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

On your profile , it will   say accepted

check also CEAC for your case

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

and please fill out a timeline and ID the embassy (country)

check the posts for your country from the word portal above and timelines of others going thru the process

that is helpful

And when dq'd,  understand there is still a long wait for NVC and embassy to schedule interview

• Ontarkie changed the title to Already submit AOS document, financial document and civil document now what? (merged)
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Related threads merged. Please do not start more than one thread for related topic/questions~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.