aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Wow lots of dance on almost every forum today.

This site is really an ALLAH's gift to us. I thank him alot for this and everything.

Hey shon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we gotta thank ewok as well. Where is he???????? Bring him to this thread for once please.

I also already thanked google that led me to this site :D

After long time here is a nice joke:

:lol::lol::lol:

President Bush welcomed the prime minster of India to the White House. Bush said, "While you're here, can you look at my computer for a second?"

:lol::lol::lol:

ooooooooooooooops. sorry shon. It was like asking you to bring a cope to the intersection while I run the red light. I posted a joke (you asked not to), and asked you to bring ewok here!!!! please dont :no:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

First off I want to say congrats to OMID, CONGRATSS!!!!, I have been following your situation and I think it is wonderful news that you and your loved one can now be reunited. I am wishing you both a happy life together.

I do have a question for anyone on this thread that may be able to help me. My fiane is Pakistani, but has not lived in Pakistan for many years. He is currently residing in South Korea, he has now been there for nearly a year. Before that he did stay a short time in Pakistan, about 6 -9 months with his father. Prior to that he resided in London, UK for 7 years. He left Pakistan at the age of 17. My question is do you think we will need a Pakistan Police report? If we do, how do we go about getting that?

Based on the table on this website http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/index.htm it states the applicant can get a copy of their police report from Pakistan at no charge by contacting their District Coordinating Office. I don't know what this means? It also states it would take 3 months to get it......

Has anyone else seen this site before, or gotten a police report from Pakistan based on what this site says? The Korean Consulate uses this site to find out if you need a Police Certificate from certain countries or not. Until just a few days ago, I thought Pakistan was one of the countries that police reports were unobtainable from, unless you resided there.

I am really stressing out about this, as our case was just forwarded to the NVC, we have everything else now, but this. If anyone could please shed some light on this for me I would really appreciate it very much.

Many Thanks

~Stacey

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: Timeline
First off I want to say congrats to OMID, CONGRATSS!!!!, I have been following your situation and I think it is wonderful news that you and your loved one can now be reunited. I am wishing you both a happy life together.

I do have a question for anyone on this thread that may be able to help me. My fiane is Pakistani, but has not lived in Pakistan for many years. He is currently residing in South Korea, he has now been there for nearly a year. Before that he did stay a short time in Pakistan, about 6 -9 months with his father. Prior to that he resided in London, UK for 7 years. He left Pakistan at the age of 17. My question is do you think we will need a Pakistan Police report? If we do, how do we go about getting that?

Based on the table on this website http://travel.state.gov/visa/reciprocity/index.htm it states the applicant can get a copy of their police report from Pakistan at no charge by contacting their District Coordinating Office. I don't know what this means? It also states it would take 3 months to get it......

Has anyone else seen this site before, or gotten a police report from Pakistan based on what this site says? The Korean Consulate uses this site to find out if you need a Police Certificate from certain countries or not. Until just a few days ago, I thought Pakistan was one of the countries that police reports were unobtainable from, unless you resided there.

I am really stressing out about this, as our case was just forwarded to the NVC, we have everything else now, but this. If anyone could please shed some light on this for me I would really appreciate it very much.

Many Thanks

~Stacey

Good news!

contact Cindisha

her husband lived in Korea.

she can tell you alot better!!

PM or e mail cindi

Bhabishah@yahoo.com

shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Many Thanks

~Stacey

Thanks Stacey - I wish you all the best in your process and good luck w/ the police certificates! :)

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes and happy thoughts :luv:

Edited by Omid

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

good luck omid

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Assalam-o-Alaikum;

Ok; here are some questions I am confused about:

1) Do K3 applicants go through same medical exam as CR1s?

2) What, if any, role does NVC plays in K3 cases? How long it takes at NVC?

3) Does anyone has a list of doctors in Pakistan who do immigration medical? If yes, then please email that to me at shaikhg2@yahoo.com, please include doctors' phone and email contact, if available.

4) Do they refuse to do medical for a women who is expecting? What if she is already in 4th or 5th month into it and sensitive stage has passed?

5) According to DOS K3 applicants don't need I-864, rather they need I-134. Can both be taken to embassy?

6) What does a police certificate contain? (name? passport#? date of birth? etc?)

appreciate it. btw, where is everybody? hey psoft, omid, and others please stay in touch with us.

Thanks. ALLAH HAFIZ.

Filed: Timeline

No.. CR1s need shots.

NVC keeps the case for a day or two. then off to the embassy with a quickness.

3) Does anyone has a list of doctors in Pakistan who do immigration medical? If yes, then please email that to me at shaikhg2@yahoo.com, please include doctors' phone and email contact, if available.

ok will send you a list. but, be advised packt 3 will have the DR list, forms etc. along with the

interview date..

4) Do they refuse to do medical for a women who is expecting? What if she is already in 4th or 5th month into it and sensitive stage has passed?

I dont know

5) According to DOS K3 applicants don't need I-864, rather they need I-134. Can both be taken to embassy?

you need the I-134

6) What does a police certificate contain? (name? passport#? date of birth? etc?)

I dont rember..I have to look at the one Javed sent me..

appreciate it. btw, where is everybody? hey psoft, omid, and others please stay in touch with us.

Thanks. ALLAH HAFIZ.

:thumbs:

you need to call the EMbassy ask about the Pregancy issue. get it DIRECTLY from the horses mouth.

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

######

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ALHAMDULILAH!!!!! I don't know if I'm dreaming, but if I am I don't want to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called me at 4 am this morning to tell me he had his visa in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alhamdulilah!!! He was there most of the day but very simple - told the first Paki guy the info they had requested, waited an hour and a half and then an older american male consular asked him if he'd ever worked for the Taliban in any way, and he said "No way", and then the Paki lady translating said Congratulations - you're visa's approved... wait here and we'll get your visa for you - and another hour or so later, he left w/ visa and brown envelope in hand!!!!!!!!!

15 months since we filed and 199 days of AR/AP - but it's all done now!!!!!!!!!!! Alhamdulilah!!! We're hoping to have him here in a week or two insha'Allah - I'm still in utter shock and disbelief - at a minimum I thought they would give it to him a day later - OMG!!!! :dance:

For all of you waiting, there is light at the end of the tunnel insha'Allah!!!

Thank you all soooo much for all the support and well wishes - I would have never survived this w/o all you fellow VJers!!!! :luv:

hi

can u tell me this mail i got on JULY 18 after replying the RFE imbra states the document we mad based on the approval or registration of this case mailed directly to the person to whom issued. {These are the exact words stated in the email what it means that they going to send me a second RFE as in uscis information written they are sending second RFE to alot of petitioner of I-129F but mostly are getting approval without second RFE which have filed their case in may as mine was or u think it is in the process of approval.

Secondly uptill today JULY 27, 2006 i have not received mailed by uscis and still waiting so how long we had to wait it now 09 passed so what u advice

Last but not the least can u help that how long it takes to get the police certificate from PAKISTAN as ur spouse had gone through that procedure. Looking forward for ur answers

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR NOA 2 :thumbs: i m still waiting for my NOA2

CONGRATS U GOT YOUR VISA IT WAS HARD NUT TO CRACK WISH U HAPPY REUNION

i m scared of AR that how long it take me but curious to be with my fiance in october on her birthday

congrats again to both of u

ALHAMDULILAH!!!!! I don't know if I'm dreaming, but if I am I don't want to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called me at 4 am this morning to tell me he had his visa in his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alhamdulilah!!! He was there most of the day but very simple - told the first Paki guy the info they had requested, waited an hour and a half and then an older american male consular asked him if he'd ever worked for the Taliban in any way, and he said "No way", and then the Paki lady translating said Congratulations - you're visa's approved... wait here and we'll get your visa for you - and another hour or so later, he left w/ visa and brown envelope in hand!!!!!!!!!

15 months since we filed and 199 days of AR/AP - but it's all done now!!!!!!!!!!! Alhamdulilah!!! We're hoping to have him here in a week or two insha'Allah - I'm still in utter shock and disbelief - at a minimum I thought they would give it to him a day later - OMG!!!! :dance:

Thank you all soooo much for all the support and well wishes - I would have never survived this w/o all you fellow VJers!!!! :luv:

hi

can u tell me this mail i got on JULY 18 after replying the RFE imbra states the document we mad based on the approval or registration of this case mailed directly to the person to whom issued. {These are the exact words stated in the email what it means that they going to send me a second RFE as in uscis information written they are sending second RFE to alot of petitioner of I-129F but mostly are getting approval without second RFE which have filed their case in may as mine was or u think it is in the process of approval.

Secondly uptill today JULY 27, 2006 i have not received mailed by uscis and still waiting so how long we had to wait it now 09 passed so what u advice

Last but not the least can u help that how long it takes to get the police certificate from PAKISTAN as ur spouse had gone through that procedure. Looking forward for ur answers

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT THEIR NOA 2 :thumbs: i m still waiting for my NOA2

Congrats bohat bohat ...!! and don't forget to pray 2 rat namaz for Shukar Alhamdulliah !!! Great news ....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OMID MY HEARTIEST HEARTIEST CONGRAJULATIONS TO BOTH OF U AND WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY LIFE

I can understand it was hard nut to crack but atlast u made it this news to all pakistanis seeking for k1 and k3 visa bring alot of encouragment and hope soon we start listening good news for PAKISTANIS too i can understand u both feeling at the top of the world and the happiest couple of this world

To wait for 15 months was an uphill task for both of u please do give me ur messenger so that i can personally congrats u and share ur experience wish u again the very best of reunion and pray for all of PAKISTANIS who had to undergo this strenous prolonged waiting

BAHAT BAHAT MUBARAK TO BOTH OF U

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ok; here are some questions I am confused about:

A, yes

A, NVC acts place holder in K/3 what exactly it does forward the case to embassy as soon case number has assigned.

A, Doctors are only available in all big cities (i.e. Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad) but the list only available at embassy or in (package 3.5 CR1 or package ¾ K1/K3)

A, I told you about it earlier however you can reconfirm about it.

A, I-864 only for CR1 and during NVC petitioner has submit it at NVC however it is always recommended that beneficiary have a copy of I-864 at the time of interview.

I-134 is for K3 and it mandatory for beneficiary to have the original at the time of his/her interview at embassy.

[/i] A, Police certificate is like character certificate with all credentials you mentioned above.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

It is solely depend upon your location (city) in Pakistan and how much you have contacts without contacts, Jack or Quid – e – Azam everything takes time there.

i m scared of AR that how long it take me but curious to be with my fiance in october on her birthday

Why you are scared of AR. If you r USC and you filed i-129f for your fiancé who is Paki then what is deal?

However there is chance of AR if your Fiancé is USC and she filed petition for you?

Edited by PSoft

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

OMID MY HEARTIEST HEARTIEST CONGRAJULATIONS TO BOTH OF U AND WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY LIFE

I can understand it was hard nut to crack but atlast u made it this news to all pakistanis seeking for k1 and k3 visa bring alot of encouragment and hope soon we start listening good news for PAKISTANIS too i can understand u both feeling at the top of the world and the happiest couple of this world

To wait for 15 months was an uphill task for both of u please do give me ur messenger so that i can personally congrats u and share ur experience wish u again the very best of reunion and pray for all of PAKISTANIS who had to undergo this strenous prolonged waiting

BAHAT BAHAT MUBARAK TO BOTH OF U

Thanks so much! I don't have a messenger but feel free to PM me if you need anything - that goes for everyone here - if there's something I can help with I would be more than happy to, if I don't have an answer I'll try to direct you to where the answer can be found, or if you just want to vent - believe me I know how important it is to vent, especially to someone who's been (or is going) through it ;)

I pray for all here to be reunited with their loved ones soon insha'Allah (F)

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

AOS/EAD Timeline

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-15-06 - touched

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-15-07 - EAD touched

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

Timeline

Does $1100 sound about right to you all - for a one way - i have it on hold... kabul - dubai - london - lax

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

AOS/EAD Timeline

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-15-06 - touched

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-15-07 - EAD touched

Timeline
Does $1100 sound about right to you all - for a one way - i have it on hold... kabul - dubai - london - lax

I first bought ticket on PIA for 1000 one way for my wife ! Lahore - Houston

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.