aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

on the ds230 under education places attended. What are they looking for.

high school and college or just college?

cause if its just college that woudl make my life whole lot easier

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
on the ds230 under education places attended. What are they looking for.

high school and college or just college?

cause if its just college that woudl make my life whole lot easier

Every single educational institution she attended (i.e. from grade one until college)

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Suppose to get a letter, suppose to bring the letter to the embassy, suppose to bring a little something called a passport.. SUPPPoSE to GET A VISA!!!!!! :D

CindiShah BhabiShah!! does this mean what I think it means?? Is Manzar in que at the diplo shuttle??!!

:dance:

HI

CONGRATS your journey is complete i m PAKISTANI too and waiting for my NOA2 i look at your timeline and found it took u 04 months to get visa from your interview date due to AR i m hopeful that my case come to islamabad next month in AUGUST and if i start counting that it takes me 04 months then i m hopeful to be there in december my fiance really misses me as i miss her she wants me that i can come as soon as possible i would like if u share your experience with me regarding ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW did american embassy investigating officer came to your house and what inquires he made i love with your response thanks

with luv

faal

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
HI

CONGRATS your journey is complete i m PAKISTANI too and waiting for my NOA2 i look at your timeline and found it took u 04 months to get visa from your interview date due to AR i m hopeful that my case come to islamabad next month in AUGUST and if i start counting that it takes me 04 months then i m hopeful to be there in december my fiance really misses me as i miss her she wants me that i can come as soon as possible i would like if u share your experience with me regarding ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW did american embassy investigating officer came to your house and what inquires he made i love with your response thanks

with luv

faal

Hi Faal,

(wow, you're digging deep in this thread :P )

Our A/R was pretty uneventful - they never came to his house or work or questioned his family. I just called the DOS weekly to find out the status of our case. I never asked which clearances the Embassy requested. After the ADMIN REV they asked him to come back to the Embassy with 300 pages of Chat sessions. He picked up the VISA 3 days later.

Good luck and keep posting your status.

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Timeline
Any Updates From "Omid" And "Michigan" ??

Please Keep us Informed , :D

Good look!

What happen to U did your security check complete yet?

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Any Updates From "Omid" And "Michigan" ??

Please Keep us Informed , :D

Good look!

What happen to U did your security check complete yet?

i Called DOS last Week , Lady Said They r Waiting for The Finger Prints Results...

i Called FBI Finger Prints Lady Said we Got your Fingerprints on 23 June and Sent The Result back in 24 hours, i said Ohh DOS Says They Dont Have Anything Yet, She Said Well Results Goes back To NVC.

i Did not Called NVC then because My Sweety Asked me To not call them, She says lets Wait and pray, According to her its Not good Deed to call them :o

Any Comments....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Anyone have any updates today Aftf, Michigan, Omid, Shonnie or anyone else? I see new poster and wanted to say welcome to the forum plus good luck on your case Faal.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
Heyyy i m atif, Changed My nick :)

And update from Me i just posted....

U have to call 'em (DOS, NVC embassy) all the time if you really want to proceeds in this. Bro look at everyone here (Shon, Omid, Michigan) try to get update about their cases

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

Hello Atif I recognized your Pakcola Icon. Glad to see your posting since I have not seen you online in few weeks.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Atif I recognized your Pakcola Icon. Glad to see your posting since I have not seen you online in few weeks.

Mary

Thank u Mary, i come to VJ Almost Daily, but Like Shon Did before Some Days I m Posting Less too :lol:

Remember me too In prayers

Good Morning Shon (F)

0o0oyee Where r U "Omid" and "Michigan" Share With us now.... hurry up

Michigan u Did not Told About your Situation, How And When u Got Call From Embassy what They Asked For Except your Passport...?? Bolo Yaar :(

Timeline
Thank u Mary, i come to VJ Almost Daily, but Like Shon Did before Some Days I m Posting Less too :lol:

Remember me too In prayers

I will and still pray daily for all of VJ and come and check daily for updates on all of you. :D I hope you have some good news to share with all of us soon.

Filed: Timeline

Suppose to get a letter, suppose to bring the letter to the embassy, suppose to bring a little something called a passport.. SUPPPoSE to GET A VISA!!!!!! :D

CindiShah BhabiShah!! does this mean what I think it means?? Is Manzar in que at the diplo shuttle??!!

:dance:

HI

with luv

faal

you cant use her time line....

she had a much difficult case.. starting from Korea..

I dont know if you are brining male or female to the USA..

if you are Male.. expect 6 months AP/AR

if you are female no AP/AR

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.