Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mubarak ho shon, thats greatttttt!!!!!!!!!

(Its a total coincidence that my wife's nick is shoni, so guys please dont get confused when u read shoni in my posts).

I am still waiting on NOA1 for k3..... And praying to ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'AALA that this process goes smooth for everyone. (Aameen).

Guys please stop arguments about Aga Khan Univ. Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to know what other doctors in Karachi are on the American Embassy's panel?

AKU is a great hospital, no one doubts it, whether u are Ismaili or not. Unfortunately, though, AKU is not on embassy's panel.

Here is the joke of the day about immigration: (I post jokes cuz it makes me feel good to put smiles on your faces, cuz I know we all are tense!!!!!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"The Senate has passed a resolution to make English the official language of the United States. Today President Bush said this is the 'goodest news' he's heard in a long time." --Jay Leno

Wife had the interview. They said she will get her passport back next week with the visa.

I'm still a little nervous...can something still go wrong

chil bill you dont worry ok, everything will be ok. YOu buy her lots of flowers.

man separatedlovers, i love your jokes just love them.

mr. gw was in chicago. I swear if they put like hard questioners at him, he wont know what to say. He is not a public kind of person. very shy guy.

but his dad is wild guy. he can shut you up in no time. And why would he not he was the director of CIA. He can shut any reporter i dont care who they are. he can make them feel stupid. I belive that donald has the same flavor. he can handle any reporter too. I dont care what issue it is, he can defend himself. Frankly i think he has some *#*#s. and thats what all politicians lack

Edited by hafiz30

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Guys please stop arguments about Aga Khan Univ. Hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to know what other doctors in Karachi are on the American Embassy's panel?

AKU is a great hospital, no one doubts it, whether u are Ismaili or not. Unfortunately, though, AKU is not on embassy's panel.

"The Senate has passed a resolution to make English the official language of the United States. Today President Bush said this is the 'goodest news' he's heard in a long time." --Jay Leno

Brother separated lover don’t worry nobody here is fighting. We are just trying to chill out !! I just ask question about Hospital that’s it I have no attention to take this issue anywhere.

Anyway your joke is very funny!!!

Wife had the interview. They said she will get her passport back next week with the visa.

I'm still a little nervous...can something still go wrong

chil bill you dont worry ok, everything will be ok. YOu buy her lots of flowers.

man separatedlovers, i love your jokes just love them.

mr. gw was in chicago. I swear if they put like hard questioners at him, he wont know what to say. He is not a public kind of person. very shy guy.

but his dad is wild guy. he can shut you up in no time. And why would he not he was the director of CIA. He can shut any reporter i dont care who they are. he can make them feel stupid. I belive that donald has the same flavor. he can handle any reporter too. I dont care what issue it is, he can defend himself. Frankly i think he has some *#*#s. and thats what all politicians lack

Hafiz shaib you are right Daddy Bush is kind of ---- however baby bush also -----

Well, I m Democrat… republicans r not welcome in our thread!!! :lol: Sorry if we got republicans around

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Congrats.

How did you manage to get Big Cheeze Whiz's phone number?

Here is an update. I had to rush off the moment I found this out. I had been getting ready for work when I found out. anyways...

I called the DOS. they said that on June 30th -ISL requested a follow up on our pending security check.

well a few days ago. Ironicly, I called some big cheeze wiz about our case. ohhh man this person was pizzed at me. after begging and pleading I got the much needed help :D at this point we are CLEARED

- let me say that chit again.. WE ARE CLEARED- THE SECURITY freaaaaaaaaaaaaaking checks. now, we are waiting for ISL to respond to the CABLE and make a dayum decison. yall are the first to know. Javed dont know yet. he likes to turn his cell phone off when he sleeping- the nerve of him :lol::lol::luv:

I wanted to share this important news with you all. so hopefully we get this done next week. sinceee Javed medical expired we gotta get another one dayuummmm itt.. its ok..

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I hope now we can finally get on with having a baby!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi shon

thats great news about your sec. clearances being done. excellent. and sorry to hear about your 2 miscarriages. i know how hard it is. but sometimes there is nothing you can do and just move on. so when is javed coming?? soon I hope. good luck to yo u.

Shamaila and Khalid's visa journey timeline:

wedding: september 10, 2004

I-130 file to TSC: September 29, 2004

I-130 transferred to CSC NOA1: October 6, 2004

I-130 approved: January 26th, 2005

nvc timeline:

case in the system assigns case#: feb 9th, 2005

case completed: may 19th, 2005

case transferred to islamabad: may 31st, 2005

islamabad embassy:

husband receives packet 3.5: june 11th, 2005

husband sends back packet 3.5: july 5, 2005

embassy sends interview letter: july 26th, 2005

interview scheduled for: october 24, 2005

new interview date: september 15, 2005 (5 days after 1st wedding anniversary)

sept. 15, 2005: interview at embassy. 221 (g) for missing doc. and AR, passport kept.

sept. 28, 2005: husband finally received police certificate in hand. alhumdullilah..

10-03-2005: submitted police cert. and fingerprints

On AR: 10-3-05

11/15/05: DOS complete security clearance on my husband. case currently under Officer review in islamabad.

visa issued: 11-22-2005

12-19-2005: POE at ATL. went great. home with extremely happy wife. THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE AT VJ.

Filed: Timeline

I hope now we can finally get on with having a baby!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi shon

thats great news about your sec. clearances being done. excellent. and sorry to hear about your 2 miscarriages. i know how hard it is. but sometimes there is nothing you can do and just move on. so when is javed coming?? soon I hope. good luck to yo u.

if they issue the visa.. I would like him home ASAP.. we can get on with the good part! :lol:

My family is anxious to finally see us reunited. My sister said she is tired of waiting for her

brother in law.. :lol: my twin said last night. tell javed come home now.. :lol:

shon.gif

Mubarak ho shon, thats greatttttt!!!!!!!!!

(Its a total coincidence that my wife's nick is shoni, so guys please dont get confused when u read shoni in my posts).

I am still waiting on NOA1 for k3..... And praying to ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'AALA that this process goes smooth for everyone. (Aameen).

Here is the joke of the day about immigration: (I post jokes cuz it makes me feel good to put smiles on your faces, cuz I know we all are tense!!!!!)

Really? Then I wonder how my dad got his medical done at AKU, they even accepeted it lol, I guess i'll have to ask!!!

my twin said last night. tell javed come home now..

please can you elaborate on this i am confused

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

AOS process

08-30-2007 | NOA1

oh ok

i see you have cloned yourself, no wonder michigan is out numbered. lol

good luck to everyone next week. lets here some good news

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

AOS process

08-30-2007 | NOA1

oh god lol

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-27-2006 | NOA1

I-129F Process

03-13-2006 | NOA1

AOS process

08-30-2007 | NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.