6,942 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Every One Attention Please,

the Files Attached r The scanned Things What papers They gave Me And What They Stamped on My Passport.

Give me Suggestions your Opinions What Does It mean Actually?

And Will They interview me Again? Remember they Did Not kept My Passport, i Tried to left my passport but She Said They Will Contact me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Atif you will have to wait out the processing. You got a 221g for administrative processing and this is normal for cases that they will look at more closely. You also have had a name hit in one of the many data bases. That is why they requested the full set of prints. I will say that you must pray for patience now. My husband got the same paperwork and it was not 45 days until we completed our processing. He interviewed on Dec 12th, 2005 and we just got adjudicated in May 2006.

You can have your SO call DOS in few weeks on Wednesday or Thursdays seem to be the updated timelines. They will not tell you anything while in AP but that they will contact the applicant once they are ready to resume processing. Just take it one day at a time and pray for patience and understanding.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Timeline
i m Worried That what Will be the OutCOme of this Process.....

Pleaseeeeeeeeee Replyyyyyyyy :crying:

first calm down.

secondly breathe..

Dont worry. basicly they are telling you that you have 221g. just like the rest of us.

plus they are adding a little more time because, they wanted FULL set of Finger prints.

in about 60-90 days < ask omid how long >

but your SO needs to call FBI see if the finger prints are done and cleared.

once thats done then they will continue with the name checks.

here is the number for the FBI

FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000

have case number and DOB of < alien>

Edited by shonjaved
shon.gif

the longest AP/ AR case to date is 10 months..

God I hope that I dont beat that record.

Thanks Mary And Shon.

Where is The number Of FBI? And After How many Days i should Contact Them?

I cant rember what omid said ..I think she said 6 weeks. but, I dont rember.

send her a message she will tell ya.

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks Mary And Shon.

Best of Luck Shon InshaAllah your case Will be Done before that Record, is that 10 months record of Islamabad Embassy?

Edited by a1atif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Atif

Mo's ID is Saf09 and he is now here and married and in California.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Thanks Mary And Shon.

Best of Luck Shon InshaAllah your case Will be Done before that Record, is that 10 months record of Islamabad Embassy?

10 months AR after the interview.

I would have to look at my list. it was like 2 persons. one was sheila

I cant rember the other person .. I think it was cindi. not too sure.

shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Atif! Relax! You were givensame exact documents as me! Not that I think its any better! But you and I have one more thing in common. The consular didnt give you 221G. In both of our cases OTHER was selected!

Dont worry relax and enjoy the ride! everything will be ok! Keep calling DOS and seeing the status of your security checks! Thats all you can do for now!

and another thing! Just like you my passport was stamped IV unit and returned to me too :)

Can you tell us what all questions the consular asked you?

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Oh yes Aatif...i got the same paper just different is i didnt get 221(g) one i just got white one letter and they kept my passport so i dont know if they stemp the same as urs on my passport or not...and i got get blue letter just one white but its been a month since i went to interview and i heard nothing yet...so u also have to be patient...,like me.....and yes keep caling DOS they will let u know they let me know that they r doing one security check on me...but dont know how long it will take..,and yes please write ur all interview everything they asked u so this will help others..,and what paper work they asked u for i mean which evidance of releation..,all they asked me just telephone bills...no emails no chat sessions and pictures..,mine was easy interview i post it in K1 visa form u can read it there..,

u will get visa dont worry...just be patient

Allah hafiz

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ars! Please post your interview experience here! So all people going to embassy in ISlamabad can benefit from it!

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Ars! Please post your interview experience here! So all people going to embassy in ISlamabad can benefit from it!

ok on ur request interview was normal.., i went to embassy and than first they call my name on window number 5 and collect fees from me and ask me the language i would like to choose i tell them english..,and than.. he ask me to wait after hour they call my name on window number 2..,questions were

1) Who Applied this K1 Visa for you?

2) Do she have a pet? what is name of pet and what kind of?

3) Where Does she live?

4) Do she own a house or live in apartment?

5) Circumtance of how you Boths met?

6) Is this her first marriage?

7) Why her first marriage didnt work?

8) When you boths met as person and how long she stay in Karchi and did you stay with her?

9) Do you want childrens if not....why not?

10) Circusmtance of what you like about her?

11) What is her Father name?

12) What she do in USA? what is position and what is her Job?

13) How many Kids she have? do they live with her?

14) What is her date of Birth and what is your?

Than he looked at Forms he say oh you born in turkey? how long you have been in Pakistan? do you speak Urdu? i say yes he said in urdu Anwer me in Urdu language i answer in Urdu..,

15) Show me pictures of you together and telephone bills..... i did and he just return them to me after a quick look.., no question about pictures or telephone bills..,

16) What is her age? and what is your date of birth...,

17) Do you pay her something?... I just answer no he didnt ask anything else about this..

18) Do you want immigration benefits?......same as question 17

19) What will be her name after marriage with you?

20) Will She convert to Islam?

He gave me form and ask me to sign there i did..Than he ask do you know you have to marry within 90 days? i say yes he sign there and say ok...,

Than He gave me white paper saying Admin processing required before we can issue visa..., than he say give me your passport please.., he gave me token thats all was interview...

ok on ur request interview was normal.., i went to embassy and than first they call my name on window number 5 and collect fees from me and ask me the language i would like to choose i tell them english..,and than.. he ask me to wait after hour they call my name on window number 2..,questions were

1) Who Applied this K1 Visa for you?

2) Do she have a pet? what is name of pet and what kind of?

3) Where Does she live?

4) Do she own a house or live in apartment?

5) Circumtance of how you Boths met?

6) Is this her first marriage?

7) Why her first marriage didnt work?

8) When you boths met as person and how long she stay in Karchi and did you stay with her?

9) Do you want childrens if not....why not?

10) Circusmtance of what you like about her?

11) What is her Father name?

12) What she do in USA? what is position and what is her Job?

13) How many Kids she have? do they live with her?

14) What is her date of Birth and what is your?

Than he looked at Forms he say oh you born in turkey? how long you have been in Pakistan? do you speak Urdu? i say yes he said in urdu Anwer me in Urdu language i answer in Urdu..,

15) Show me pictures of you together and telephone bills..... i did and he just return them to me after a quick look.., no question about pictures or telephone bills..,

16) What is her age? and what is your date of birth...,

17) Do you pay her something?... I just answer no he didnt ask anything else about this..

18) Do you want immigration benefits?......same as question 17

19) What will be her name after marriage with you?

20) Will She convert to Islam?

He gave me form and ask me to sign there i did..Than he ask do you know you have to marry within 90 days? i say yes he sign there and say ok...,

Than He gave me white paper saying Admin processing required before we can issue visa..., than he say give me your passport please.., he gave me token thats all was interview...

good luck.. we all wish you a speedy AP !!! :thumbs:

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.