aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It is KESC BS and I believe WAPDA also involve in this. Karachi is the largest city of Pakistan but every single Government since Pakistan into existence deprived its rights.

Sorry to say but is very obvious that not a single party sincere with residents of Karachi (No MQM or Jamat e Islami or Muslim League Musharraf Wings)

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

uhmm

The first matter at hand concerning packistan is the Environment!

the water is polluted and the air is polluted too.

the drinking water is being posioned by pesticides and other chemical wastes.

it can only be changed though proper waste management programs, and various systems.

thats whats is killing the people- not the lights..

shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was offered a very nice job with one of the leading cell phone companies in Pakistan. The pay was pretty good (according to Pakistani standards). I did not accept it because it would unethical to start the job and leave when my case goes through.

I should have accepted when I came to Pakistan. But I was not aware I would be stuck in Pakistan for so long!

Wonderful! Analysis in Pakistan from someone who doesnt even knwow how to spell Pakistan. Even if the water and air polluted its our mother land and we love it! And the things you mention do not kill people! Its poverty in general!

uhmm

it can only be changed though proper waste management programs, and various systems.

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Timeline
uhmm

You don’t know anything about Pakistani political, geographical, religious or environmental issues. It would be good if just keep quite in this matter.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline
I was offered a very nice job with one of the leading cell phone companies in Pakistan. The pay was pretty good (according to Pakistani standards). I did not accept it because it would unethical to start the job and leave when my case goes through.

I should have accepted when I came to Pakistan. But I was not aware I would be stuck in Pakistan for so long!

Brother, always remember it is employee’s right to resign from the work any time on the other hand Employer has a right to ‘let the employee go’ any time. It is not unethical practice. It is Global Corporate practice.

Well, you can search the job at this point and start working until you will get the visa because in my opinion I would be great if you have a job then you will be busy once your routine life is set then your depression will be released automatically. So get up and start doing something I got every good website for those who are looking jobs in Pakistan, (www.workjunction.com).

C H E E R S ………………..

Hafiz,

Remember my words after 10 years IT gurus in America will start returning to their homelands (Asian countries) because Asian countries will start offering better packages then US firms.

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

It is KESC BS and I believe WAPDA also involve in this. Karachi is the largest city of Pakistan but every single Government since Pakistan into existence deprived its rights.

Sorry to say but is very obvious that not a single party sincere with residents of Karachi (No MQM or Jamat e Islami or Muslim League Musharraf Wings)

yes well Musharraf is a best presedent i ever see in Pakistani History..,and the electricity problem is only in certan areas not in my area well if sometimes its went out i have electricity generator so this never bothers me at all...,and karachi is cool city i went to islamabad,lahore rawanpindi but i didnt like any place but karachi is best place for living..,life is easy here is no problem.., well best of luck eveything this week

uhmm

You don’t know anything about Pakistani political, geographical, religious or environmental issues. It would be good if just keep quite in this matter.

Pakistan Zindabad.

I did a whole report on pakistans envioronmental issues. it is NOT consistant with the rest of the world.

the data I found - truly is alarming. if you would like some reading material I can site my sources.

lakes are killing off compleate eco systems. we wont get into the sewage problems that packi stank has..

shon.gif

Timeline

Hi All,

How long the embassy takes to take action on a case once the AP/AR from DOS is done and sent to them. It has been 2 weeks for us that DOS has sent clearance to the embassy but no action on the embassy part yet. What is normal timeline in the embassy after AP/AR is complete by DOS? Any one please? Thanks!

IR1 , I-130

Interview at New Delhi Embassy on April 11th

AP/AR Started on April 24th

AP/AR Completed at DOS on May 19th.

Embassy Completd Case on June 7th.

Visa issued on June 8th

Visa in Hand on June 10th

Hi All,

How long the embassy takes to take action on a case once the AP/AR from DOS is done and sent to them. It has been 2 weeks for us that DOS has sent clearance to the embassy but no action on the embassy part yet. What is normal timeline in the embassy after AP/AR is complete by DOS? Any one please? Thanks!

Lari there is no real consistancy with the embassy.

E mail them!!!!!!!!!!!!! find out the status . do it once a week if you desire.

the embassy sat on our compleate over 3 months.. :(

shon.gif

Timeline

Hi All,

3 months??? That is too bad of them. Normally they schedule the first interview within weeks of getting NVC completed case. Why on earth they take so much time later. SO what happened after 3 months? They asked another check on u? Can't they ask all the checks at once at the same time? Why they play this checks tag with ppl?

Anyone else on this forum, got another checks/AP/AR ordered after the first was complete at DOS? I assume that very rare this can happen, but what are the stats here. All of those who are on AP/AR, what is your experience in this matter? Were you ordered more AP after intial AP was complete? Please share info.

IR1 , I-130

Interview at New Delhi Embassy on April 11th

AP/AR Started on April 24th

AP/AR Completed at DOS on May 19th.

Embassy Completd Case on June 7th.

Visa issued on June 8th

Visa in Hand on June 10th

Hi All,

3 months??? That is too bad of them. Normally they schedule the first interview within weeks of getting NVC completed case. Why on earth they take so much time later. SO what happened after 3 months? They asked another check on u? Can't they ask all the checks at once at the same time? Why they play this checks tag with ppl?

Anyone else on this forum, got another checks/AP/AR ordered after the first was complete at DOS? I assume that very rare this can happen, but what are the stats here. All of those who are on AP/AR, what is your experience in this matter? Were you ordered more AP after intial AP was complete? Please share info.

in those 3 months - security checks expired.. :ranting:

they ordered again :(

on April 6th 2006 - til now still not clear.

so we wait. < 2 months later > :crying:

Lari,

call the DOS - ask them has the visa been issued.

MO -apprently had his visa issued the embassy sat and waited- his expired. so it cant hurt to call them.

shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Can they do the security checks all at once? Or do they just do them one at a time? If they keep doing the same checks over and over again this is such a waist of taxpayers money i belief. :angry:

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Can they do the security checks all at once? Or do they just do them one at a time? If they keep doing the same checks over and over again this is such a waist of taxpayers money i belief. :angry:

this is what I have learned..

1.. they do local seccurity checks " pakistan, intrpol " that stuff

2...if no objections and recommendation for approval is sent to DOS

3. DOS - then they do the USA ones. " the infamous 13 agencys "

4.. if no objections - a cable is sent to the embassy. embassy is supposed to issue the dayum visa- or respond the what ever is on the dayum DOS cable!

5... if they notice they need to do another security check.. Per cable instructions :(

6....then back to the DOS for more security BS..

7.. DOS performs the security check " of the infamouse 13 agencys "-again.

the security checks are

1st ...we all get CONDOR check-this is supposed to takes ( 30 days ) but most of the time it takes 90days.

then they add other ones like:

mantis, donkey, eagle, lexis nexis..... there is a list of 15 kinds they can run.

the most UGLY of them all is the

SAO < security advisry option > this one has a very short shelf life. like 30-60 days.< roughly >

if it expires. its ran again, and again.

this one can make your petition stay on AR for many months and/or YEARS!!! :crying::crying::crying:

Edited by shonjaved
shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SAO is not a check! It is a short for Security Advisory opinion. This is the cable that the embassy gets regarding the security clearance. The Advisory opinion ADVICES the embassy on whether to issue visa or what action to take against the applicant!

PS you wrote a paper on Pakistan! I live in Pakistan! :) So who is the better person to analyze the situation! And its Pakistan.. not Packistan!

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.