aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
FYI

FBI is not the only agency who runs these checks there r several checks requested from several agencies... (right Mary?!.. she is a pro at this) so they r not the only one to be blamed for delays. At times because the name is so common one has to manually lookup the applicant... which is often causing delay.

Revived you are correct that many agencies are involved. *NCIC (National Crime Information Center)(also called FBI criminal database)

*IBIS (Interagency Border Inspection System)

[Click Here for More Information on Security Checks with IBIS.]

*NIIS (Non-Immigrant Information System)

*CLASS (Consular Lookout and Support System)(This name-check database

in particular has been greatly expanded, now storing up to 18 million records.)

*CCD ( Consular Consolidated Date Base)(Stores 75 million records of past visa applications and outcomes)

*TIPOFF (Classified DOS Bureau of Intelligence database)

*NAILS (National Automated Immigration Lookout System)

*TECS II (Treasury Enforcement and Communucation System)

*TSC and TTIC databases (DOS Terrorist Screening system)

This is just a list of the few databases that are used. All applicants have to endure a Mantis check and that one does go via a cable to the FBI.

Lately there has been a trend of visa issuance to Males @ the day of interview.. which if i count are handful but indeed in near past.. mayb there is a a CO or two who is v generous LOL.Also i heard ISL Staff changes during Fall.. mayb it's the new staff....... I hope it remains the same and all of you get ur visas soon.

The staff does change in the fall. October is the end of the government year and at that time they will swap the embassy staff around to other countries. I know that a few have been approved lately and all that can be said is that there security checks cleared when they cabled here to the states quickly.

Anyone applying to immigrate has to have security checks cleared before issuance of a visa.

Mary,

thnx! u r the best!

Thnx Sibtain.. for the info .. m'A i see that u want to assist those who r stuck in AP keep it up=)

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.....

Salam everyone,

On my way to Islamabad, will have the interview 2moro morning inshAllah.

I know I am making this very dramatic... but well...

Please pray they don't put me in AP. P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SO bad luck every time wid me

NOw i m dieying rally

Mujhey ub kisi ki bhi dua kizarorat nahi hai meri life mein jab koikhusi hia hi nahi tu

Report not clear-----------------

bye

Cancellevery thing

flight

interview

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plz mujhey ksi ki bhi jhooti tasalli nahi chahyeh

thx inadvance byeeeeeee\

haan6gd.gif

27899jbdiigbhzo.gif

Timeline

Rabi,

I am confused as to what you said. I am American and cannot read the Urdu and am concerned over your post.

You say your dying? Did you get that bad of a medical results? Or is there something that just needs to be checked further and then you can still proceed to get your visa? I know in the past persons that had TB have been able to come to the USA after they showed it was not contagious and was in remission. I have seen others have bad x-rays and just needed to go to the doctor and have tests run to make sure that they were not gravely ill.

Do not do anything hasty that you and your husband will regret. I am sure you are in shock and scared now like anyone would be sister. Take a day or two and try to get calmed down and then make a fighting plan. You have been separated way too long and you know that you must pray to Allah for guidance, comfort, and above all to put this in his hands for now.

In a day or so I am sure you will be back on track with a plan of action and never ever give up. I may scare some people sometimes with the AP but it was a shock to my husband and I when it happened to us. So I just try to tell everyone this is a possiblity BUT NEVER GIVE UP.

I will say extra Dua's for your today as well as my normal ones for everyone that is going through this processing.

Hugs,

Mary

SO bad luck every time wid me

NOw i m dieying rally

Mujhey ub kisi ki bhi dua kizarorat nahi hai meri life mein jab koikhusi hia hi nahi tu

Report not clear-----------------

bye

Cancellevery thing

flight

interview

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plz mujhey ksi ki bhi jhooti tasalli nahi chahyeh

thx inadvance byeeeeeee\

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Actaully marry i have no time

Doc give the Monday date evenning for my further test repost as well as altrasounds..

and i have flight of monday monring

and 2nd DEc is my ineterview date

so all things are now uselss beacuse i cant appear on interview

so what a BAd luck for me..................................

i know deases is not a big issue now issue is time........

i dont have enough time

they said i have to increased my interviiew date....

and i dun wanna that cus after 7 years long time its was the happiest moment of mylife to get an early interview date..

delay in ineriew make me crazy made..mental...................

NOw my stemna and poterntial not working i m deiying mentally physically

i know there is some thing wrog wid my fortune and lucj not today always..

i m suffering from first and i think till my death

No one thing is easy in my life so far........................

haan6gd.gif

27899jbdiigbhzo.gif

Timeline

Rabi,

Contact the embassy and just ask for a few weeks delay for the interview. You must use this motto my husband and I used when in processing and separated. Allah will bless us in HIS time and not OURS. I know it is disheartening but you are talking about maybe a few more months of separation. The visa processing is draining mentally and physically and that is why you have to stay strong and ask for prayers for this.

Life has not been easy for many of us but we cannot just say I am not going to move forward. You have to get a fighting spirit now!!!!! I am sure your husband will be understanding with something of importance like your health and a small delay. Your saying the delays are upsetting you and I understand that part too. I suggest you get focused on something else now like your health so that you will be well and make that goal of coming to the USA with your husband.

Take care dear and stay STRONG like I KNOW YOU ARE.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Actaully marry i have no time

Doc give the Monday date evenning for my further test repost as well as altrasounds..

and i have flight of monday monring

and 2nd DEc is my ineterview date

so all things are now uselss beacuse i cant appear on interview

so what a BAd luck for me..................................

i know deases is not a big issue now issue is time........

i dont have enough time

they said i have to increased my interviiew date....

and i dun wanna that cus after 7 years long time its was the happiest moment of mylife to get an early interview date..

delay in ineriew make me crazy made..mental...................

NOw my stemna and poterntial not working i m deiying mentally physically

i know there is some thing wrog wid my fortune and lucj not today always..

i m suffering from first and i think till my death

No one thing is easy in my life so far........................

Sweetie,

u dun even know if there is any disease.. kuch nahi hoga!inshAllah...

u won't die.. u have a whole life ahead of u =) i'A w/ur husband and kids...

it's okay to let out and b frustrated... it's okay take it out .. talk it out..no1 is hear to give u pity but mitigate each other sufferings... u r the one tellin' every1 that b optimistic, dun b mayoos.. now u r urself??

loads of duas n luv

ur sister=)

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Rabi sister!

Plz dont be upset and disappointed.I m agree with everyone over here.

Sister u can call US EMBASSY and tell them abt medical test.They will give u very close date.

Plz plz dont give up,u r such a kind and sweet sister who always pray for us now how could we leave u alone.

Plz just brave and calm.

I wanna just tell u one thing that in these days ladies r getting visas in 7 days.Interview date could be some late but just think that wheneva u will give ur interview u will get the visa soon.

I m now praying for u again n again..Plz dont give up its ur bro request.

Ab tension mat lo aur bahadur larki ki tarha halat ka muqabala kero jeet tumhari hi hogi InshaALLLAH! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey!!! i am dying to hear what happened with dhoobee!

and rabi!!! u guys with K3 VISAS can get an interview date in 2-3 weeks man

its not a big deal

if u have waited for that long.. another 2-3 weeks shouldnt be a prob for u

AND DHOOBEEE!! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

DID U GET UR VISA RIGHT AWAY ORNOT?!?!!?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Rabi,

Your signatures from the beginning have been so obnoxious. You quote Qur'an and hadeeth but Islam is living these things. Part of being a good Muslim is not unnecessarily inconveniencing other Muslims. These are so inconvenient as they take so long to load and fill up the screen. If you want to post things, post a link to them not fill the screen.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

Marriage : 2007-11-24

I-130 Sent : 2008-01-17

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-12

Expedite Request Approved - 2008-04-17

NOA2: 2008-04-22

National Visa Center

Case Number Assigned: 2008-04-25

DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill Generated: 2008-05-05

AOS Fee Bill Paid: 2008-05-03

DS-3032 Accepted: 2008-05-07

I-864 Hard Copy Mailed: 2008-05-07

IV Fee Bill Paid - 2008-08-04

DS230 Mailed - 2008-08-06

Case Completed - 2008-08-13

Interview - 2008-10-07 - Put on AP

Passport Requested - 2008-12-14

Passport Received - 2008-12-26

POE - 2008-12-29

Filed: Timeline
Salam everyone,

I just want to send a big hug to dhobee, I got news from her today in a quick email that she was approved today!!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby on overcoming this hole process AND getting your visa approval today!!!!!!!. Your wait has been long and hard and I know that best years of your life are yet to come. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Filed: Timeline
Salam everyone,

I just want to send a big hug to dhobee, I got news from her today in a quick email that she was approved today!!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby on overcoming this hole process AND getting your visa approval today!!!!!!!. Your wait has been long and hard and I know that best years of your life are yet to come. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

zyad is right , i guess you have not researched Quran in detail what Quran says about Disbelievers

In Surah hajj (The pilgrimage) chapter no 22 verse no 15

"Whoever thinks that Allah will not help him (Muhammad SAW) in this world and in the Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and let him strangle himself. Then let him see whether his plan will remove that whereat he rages! "

Allah says in Holy Quran Surah Al - Noor 24:39

And those who disbelieved - their deeds are like a mirage in the wasteland, so the thirsty may believe it to be water; to the extent that when he came close to it, he found it is nothing and found Allah close to him, so He filled his account; and Allah is Swift At Taking Account

another example Allah gives in the following verse

[Noor 24:40] Or like realms of darkness on a deep sea, which is covered by a wave, the wave covered by another wave, and above it is a cloud; layers of darkness upon darkness; if he removes his hand it does not seem visible; and the one to whom Allah does not provide light there is no light for him anywhere.

You have no idea what you are talking about ,

Allah has used very strong words who thinks that NA AUZBILLAH MIN ZALIK that Allah does not help dont do kuffar , you are not only here that are trapped in troubles .......

There are 100s of applicants trapped in troubles , Mrs.saif i know her personally , she was trapped in ap for 3 years result zero , she had to start from scratch, look at revived , look at vee , these people i know personally that are waiting for years and years for beloved

Do u have any idea i am in ap for how many years almost 2 years , should i and my other brothers and sisters start disbelieving Allah , should we believe that the world is demolished if we don't get visa , Hell no , if something is not working , think about this , if it still didnt work , let Allah be your guardian , he decides everything for him ,

You have no option instead of begging and crying to Allah for help ,Remember that

May Allah give us peace of mind and soul

Amin

Ya Rabal AAlmeen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.