aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
By the grace of Allah Almighty, my fiancee's interview went well. Thanks for your help and assistance. So, She was approved for the visa and CO retained her passport and told her she will get her visa before July 10th and he gave her Pink Slip with a token. I am beginning to worried here since normally people get the visa within a week from the interview. It's already been more than 10 days but haven't heard back from them. is this normal that it is taking a bit longer or there are chances that they still can put the case in the AP? What does this Pink Slip means? does it mean anything? Appreciate any suggestion.

Thanks......

Asif

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I hope she will have visa in hand soon insha allaah

please let us know about her interview!!

Thanks

Aisha

Hey guys, congratulations and good luck to the rest. I wanted to ask a question about the DS-156 and DS-156K. Are these required for the Fiance visa or also for the I-130. Since, my I-130 was approved and have a interview in mid august. I would be thankful if you can guide me. Do i need them as well.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
She got a Passport stamped with a Visa today. Seems like i was worried for nothing. :yes:

Thank you so much ANA. Please let us know when she gets her passport back.

congratulations!

duas n wishin' ya both safe journey onwards!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow's a mystery. Today is a gift; that'swhy they call it "the present".

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
She got a Passport stamped with a Visa today. Seems like i was worried for nothing. :yes:

congratulations!

duas n wishin' ya both safe journey onwards!

Congratulations on the visa :thumbs:

Aisha

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations. on compleating this wonderful journey

Congratulations. on compleating this wonderful journey

Congratulations on your wife getting her visa. Good luck to those with upcoming interviews this month. My husbands interview is on August 28th.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I am in process of booking tickets for my fiance and she is holding a K-1 visa. She lives in Afghanistan and she will be traveling from KABUL to DUBAI and from DUBAI to either (FRANCE or GERMANY) and from there to SAN FRANCISCO. I don't think she can get a direct flight from DUBAI to SAN FRANCISCO, so my question is does she needs a transit visa? What countries don't need a transit visa. Anyone who went through this please help. I need to book my tickets ASAP.

Thanks,

Taufik

Edited by taufik hidayat

07 - 04 - 07 -- Mailed to CSC

07 - 07 - 07 -- Check Cashed (Received WAC# off of check)

07 - 17 - 07 -- NOA1

11 - 31 - 07 -- NOA2 Issued

12 - 31 - 07 -- Mailed to NVC

01 - 07 - 08 -- NVC mailed to ISB Embassy

01 - 20 - 08 -- Received Packet 3.5 (First Round)

02 - 15 - 08 -- Sent Packet 3.5

05 - 13 - 08 -- Interview Date

Hi Everyone,

I am in process of booking tickets for my fiance and she is holding a K-1 visa. She lives in Afghanistan and she will be traveling from KABUL to DUBAI and from DUBAI to either (FRANCE or GERMANY) and from there to SAN FRANCISCO. I don't think she can get a direct flight from DUBAI to SAN FRANCISCO, so my question is does she needs a transit visa? What countries don't need a transit visa. Anyone who went through this please help. I need to book my tickets ASAP.

Thanks,

Taufik

Try this site http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations...ation/index.jsp

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

As far as i know your fiance doesn't need a transit visa if she doesn't exit the airport. Also make sure she has a next flight connection within 24 hours. As far as it goes with direct flights from Dubai, Etihad Airways and Emirates have a direct flight from Dubai to New York. your fiance can take another flight from New York to San Francisco.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Taufik

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats and my Salams!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.