aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

yes you are right shonjaved...well i proved it and the good thing was Consular never question me about this..,he wasnt intresting in looking at proves i show pictures he say no its ok i belive you boths met...,but the what is still confusing me is when i asked him how long this admin review take? he said this is admin processing not a review...,but still i got no clear answer what is this some say AP is same as AR some say its different what is ur ideas about this?

thank you very much

Excuse me sir.

"And Allah has made for our spouses of your own nature, and from your spouses has made for you sons and grandsons ..." (Quran 16:72)

the purpose of marriage is reproduction. However, in huge age gap marriage the above-mentioned purpose is not realized.

i'm agree with this i cannot argue u r right but rasing a children is very expensive now for the one who dont have much money and stable future...,but how come u say one older women cannot be mother? well what u said is right..,sorry for all i said...gule gule

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any good news out of the embassy.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hello does anyone know if the finger prints and other stuff sent to DOS electronically or not?..and where is best to contact embassy or DOS?

Index prints are done electronically. If you surrender a full set of prints you have had a name hit already in a data base and it must be overcome. Your best bet is to call DOS for an update but they will not tell you anything until they finish the AP.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Hello does anyone know if the finger prints and other stuff sent to DOS electronically or not?..and where is best to contact embassy or DOS?

Index prints are done electronically. If you surrender a full set of prints you have had a name hit already in a data base and it must be overcome. Your best bet is to call DOS for an update but they will not tell you anything until they finish the AP.

it was just index prints not a full set now still i have to contact DOS or embassy?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Electronic index finger prints are not used for references through security check. They are used for record keeping as the US government along with names and DOBs uses finger prints as a record.

And the full set of fingerprints is done apparently for "chameleon" check. It says on the link regarding the Ar/AP process.

one more thing! family friends of mine applied for a non-immigrant visa to the US! DAMN! They gave a two month date! To be interviewed in LATE JULY! That is just ridiculous!

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Timeline

Finally today I have confirmation. Ishteaq will be home late night of May 23rd so I will be saying farewell for some time to VJ in the next few days. JP is having surgery in one week and so it will be hectic around the house here. I will try and check in and see how everyone is progressing. Everyone please try and help each other by cheering each other on and rely on your faith. I will post his POE and update the records in the timelines as soon as things are settled or if he is sleeping from jet lag.

Good luck and God Bless,

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
I hope to get done by june 3rd...

thanks shonjaved...so is this some kind of temporary denial? well we have no petition history or anything else like this..,but the consular gave passport to 2 boys before and say come later with passports when we will call..,but they wont give me my passport they keep it..now if i will have to travel somewhere how can i???is there is anyway to get my passport back? he gave me token so can i give them token and get my passport in case i will need to travel somewhere during visa process..,let me know please

221g is a TEMP denial. because, they cant issue a visa if they have not done the security checks.

COs have to give you someting when you walk out the embassy either the visa or an excuse.

in this case you left your passport got a token < this is a good thing >. :thumbs:

you were given 221g letter :thumbs: the good news when your case is done

they will just send the passport with visa stamp to Amex Courior- thats why you have the brown token..

understand now? :D

AR- I supposed you could DEMAND them give you

your passport back . I dont think you want to - right?

Right now I am in transit in HongKong back to SFO without my husband. so i had to leave him behind again and this time becuase of AR :( i am extremly sad and cried all the way through. :crying:

anyways, my question is this that we did not get any form or 221g at the embassy. We were simply asked to submit passport for visa. they did not tell us anything about AR. So how different is our case from the rest who get AR notice at the interview?

IR1 , I-130

Interview at New Delhi Embassy on April 11th

AP/AR Started on April 24th

AP/AR Completed at DOS on May 19th.

Embassy Completd Case on June 7th.

Visa issued on June 8th

Visa in Hand on June 10th

I hope to get done by june 3rd...

thanks shonjaved...so is this some kind of temporary denial? well we have no petition history or anything else like this..,but the consular gave passport to 2 boys before and say come later with passports when we will call..,but they wont give me my passport they keep it..now if i will have to travel somewhere how can i???is there is anyway to get my passport back? he gave me token so can i give them token and get my passport in case i will need to travel somewhere during visa process..,let me know please

221g is a TEMP denial. because, they cant issue a visa if they have not done the security checks.

COs have to give you someting when you walk out the embassy either the visa or an excuse.

in this case you left your passport got a token < this is a good thing >. :thumbs:

you were given 221g letter :thumbs: the good news when your case is done

they will just send the passport with visa stamp to Amex Courior- thats why you have the brown token..

understand now? :D

AR- I supposed you could DEMAND them give you

your passport back . I dont think you want to - right?

Right now I am in transit in HongKong back to SFO without my husband. so i had to leave him behind again and this time becuase of AR :( i am extremly sad and cried all the way through. :crying:

anyways, my question is this that we did not get any form or 221g at the embassy. We were simply asked to submit passport for visa. they did not tell us anything about AR. So how different is our case from the rest who get AR notice at the interview?

Its the same as the rest of us. the good news is they kept his passport. when the security checks are done

they will issue the visa and send the passport to him. AR takes

19 days - 2 years. see my signature for more about Admin review processing..

shon.gif

electronic finger prints are cleared in 24 hours. < FBI>

the other checks such as the CONDOR check is what you are waiting on right now. I would call DOS ask how many checks are still pending.

Oh Allright but do me a favour can u tell me how many checks they have?? and what they are all about? i mean just a little defination..

thank u very much for ur answer

Timeline

ARs no one is certain of what all checks will be done on them. Once you go for your interview they take your fingerprints either index or full set. If full set you already had a name hit in the data base and are in a Chameleon check.

These checks I am listing are the main ones for the ME/Asian men.

1. Bear

2. Condor

3. Donkey

4. Eagle

5. Horse

6. Mantis is a technology check depending on schooling or job **** Several types of mantis too****

7. Pegasus

Like I have said before is you will have to be patient since you are in AP and they will not discuss any of this information with you. Your best bet is to call DOS on Wednesday or Thursday of each week for an update.

All AP/AR cases go to review meetings at DOS and then again at the embassy. So your dates that will show movement are going to run in the last week of each month and first week of the following month.

Mary

Edited by mianishqsrose

dAmn this ar/ap

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AR/AP is really ####### ......

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.