6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

did laney get a field investigation?

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ok, This is dude from Islamabad. Its been 1 hour that i left embassy.

and you know what happened. .....................AR

Nothing new with me to share about interview.

But during first interview by desi man (after paying the fees), he has asked a question:

have you worked for terrorist organization?

wasnt that funny to reply?

well, in final intervew, the female CO asked many common questions.

Checked my business card and lecturer card.

She was impressed.

and asked me later why your english is good?

In reply, i showed her my school certificate where LA SALLE HIGH SCHOOL was written and i told her that i was thought by many "brothers" under Catholic Church System.

Finally, she said: Your case is OKAY but we cannot issue the visa to you as u r on AR.

Thats all from my side.

Note: They have not checked the license about which i was worried.

Just wait for few days then A/R thing will be over. Islamabad embassy working hard these days …J

Dude, you didn’t share nature of your business?

So where is your destination in Texas?

I do lubricants business.

I am coming to Houston, Insha Allah.

Love to live near IEC.

I didn't see your most.. WOW I am in Houston also live infront of IEC. Glad to you here ....

I m in Houston as well.....Just moved here last week from St. Louis

Filed: Timeline
I beg to differ! When you get a full set of finger prints done! THAT DOES NOT IMPLY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET A FIELD INVESTIGATION. Laney had her husbands full set of finger prints taken and did not have her fingerprints (full set) taken.

Full set of finger prints are also normal, just means you have a hit "hit" in the CLASS database.

I would appreciate it, if you wrong information is not provided to people!

oh i would like to know what is difference between Admin process and admin review..,i had interview in embassy ISL..after interview consular give me one 4 digit token and one paper saying admin processing and index finger prints. i ask how long this admin review take he said admin processing not review..,the letter didnt say denial or 221(g) or anything else..He keep my passport and he say courior will contact you show them token and collect your passport...,so i want to know what is difference between admin review and process and do everyone got 4 digit token and approve courior centers list? he said this is normal process and i saw people worry alot about age diffferece but this is not a problem cos me and my fiance have 32 years age difference she is older than me but consular didnt ask any question about this i asked age difference is red flag? he ask for see telephone bills and after reviewing telephone bills he say thats not a problem its ok..,and i notice every men were getting admin processing females getting visa...best of luck guys

Timeline

well I have seen that the embassy says that a person is under AR usually when the security clearances are pending, and AP when the security clearances are back the case is pending in the embassy!

I-129 (Brief Version):

I-765 (Brief Version):

I-131

I-130 (Brief)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

me and my fiance have 32 years age difference she is older than me

32 years age difference :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ok, This is dude from Islamabad. Its been 1 hour that i left embassy.

and you know what happened. .....................AR

Nothing new with me to share about interview.

But during first interview by desi man (after paying the fees), he has asked a question:

have you worked for terrorist organization?

wasnt that funny to reply?

well, in final intervew, the female CO asked many common questions.

Checked my business card and lecturer card.

She was impressed.

and asked me later why your english is good?

In reply, i showed her my school certificate where LA SALLE HIGH SCHOOL was written and i told her that i was thought by many "brothers" under Catholic Church System.

Finally, she said: Your case is OKAY but we cannot issue the visa to you as u r on AR.

Thats all from my side.

Note: They have not checked the license about which i was worried.

Just wait for few days then A/R thing will be over. Islamabad embassy working hard these days …J

Dude, you didn’t share nature of your business?

So where is your destination in Texas?

I do lubricants business.

I am coming to Houston, Insha Allah.

Love to live near IEC.

I didn't see your most.. WOW I am in Houston also live infront of IEC. Glad to you here ....

I m in Houston as well.....Just moved here last week from St. Louis

Where in Houston?

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

Shon! I am not going to argue with you. As all others no that its not even worth arguing with you! You can believe what you want! Just dont give out wrong information!

!! friend of mine just got approved! Two days ago WITHOUT a field investigation! They DO NOT waste money and time until they suspect something Fishy..

Edited by michigan

I-129 (Brief Version):

I-765 (Brief Version):

I-131

I-130 (Brief)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

did laney get a field investigation?

I dont know what happen to laney- I dont really care.. but all petitions are getting field investigations!!

in light of the new IMBRA law. you can best belive even more field investigations. The pattern has been 2 visits. normally back to back.

you are right Ali, none, nada, zip, zilch, No one visited anyone in Naseer's family or neighborhood and he had a full set of prints.

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Like i said I Dont care what he11 laney had. she can consider herself damm lucky..

I am telling YOU smart mouth.

that there will be MORE field investigations!

in light of the new IMBRA expect even more USC interviews as well.

if you wanna keep your head buried in the sand thats YOU..

when you get your field investigation - pretend its not happening.

Shon! I am not going to argue with you. As all others no that its not even worth arguing with you! You can believe what you want! Just dont give out wrong information!

!! friend of mine just got approved! Two days ago WITHOUT a field investigation! They DO NOT waste money and time until they suspect something Fishy..

so what are you saying all of us that had field investigations had fraud???????????????????????

btw, there are petitioners that had staight forward cases. no past petitions ever, no spouses with past petitons filed for them. no issues at all. they have been field investigated. sence NOV. the field investigatons have been in full bloom. there is a fellow that gets stacks of petitions and makes his rounds. not only does the embassy does the field investigations but the consulates do to. sometimes both make their cameo appearances. so instead of pretending like they dont exist. try asking people about what was asked of them . what was mentioned!! then maybe you will better understand the world around you.

shon.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Michigan and Shon take deep breathe. Be patient inshallah everything will be all right pretty soon. So there is no need to fight. I am still thinking how could someone be engaged and trying to marry 32 years old. :whistle: Marcy on me Jezz…!

Brothers and sisters .....c'mon :thumbs: Wish everyone a great week.....

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hope next week is full of good news for the Islamabad thread. We need more progress of visas issued, AR and APs finished and interviews scheduled. :dance::dance::dance:

Edited by mianishqsrose

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Michigan and Shon take deep breathe. Be patient inshallah everything will be all right pretty soon. So there is no need to fight. I am still thinking how could someone be engaged and trying to marry 32 years old. :whistle: Marcy on me Jezz…!

OK!

the last person that had a gap of 32 years. he was on AR 2 years. ultimately his petition

was returned on NOIR. and is now sitting on the desk of the fraud prevention desk. there are petitions

that have been placed on NOIR- relationship validity in the ME forums.

if placed on NOIR or NOID.

better hire an attorney.

shon.gif

OK!

the last person that had a gap of 32 years. he was on AR 2 years. ultimately his petition

was returned on NOIR. and is now sitting on the desk of the fraud prevention desk. there are petitions

that have been placed on NOIR- relationship validity in the ME forums.

if placed on NOIR or NOID.

better hire an attorney.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.usembassy.gov/pakistan

read visa faq

Q: How may I receive my passport and visa?

A: If you were approved for a visa, you should have been given a small issuance token with a four digit number on it. Please contact the American Express courier you used to apply for your visa three to five business days after your interview and bring the token to their office to retrieve your passport and visa.

they says contact courier after 30 days or they will contact me show this token to them and get visa...these r consular's words........

Ar..

you need to wait til you are cleared the AR/AP. they cant issue the visa til you are clear. AMex will call you when your case is compleate.

if you think it will be cleared in 30 days or sooner certainly call Amex. but the best way to tell a head of time that your case is clear is contact Department of state.

202 663 1225 press option 1,0

have your case number and immigrants Date of birth

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.