aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey everyone! Hope your all making progress in your cases... i Just stumbled upon something today... and i feel like kicking myself so hard... no one and i mean NO ONE has ever told me about a k-3 visa.. when i went to the local USCIS office... and told them i wanted to bring my husband here... they ofcourse told me about the Ir-1 process... and i was just reading about k-3... and its seems its so much easier and a FASTER way to bring my husband here??? Is it just my misunderstanding.. or is it true?? Im so confused.. and i feel so stupid... its been 1 year and 3 months since we applied, and his interview in in JULY 25, 2007... i mean i dont know, from what i read k-3 sounds easier and faster... anyone has any insight on this to make me feel less stupid and guilty... :help:

`Ayk shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ayk sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar ...`(Insha'Allah, Ameen)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takram, Ive been to AMEX in Karachi and they seem very organized and high on volume as well. I dont think AMEX can misplace your wife's file, just give it a week or two. Look on the bright side, atleast she wasnt put on AP and was given a visa straight.

Hey everyone! Hope your all making progress in your cases... i Just stumbled upon something today... and i feel like kicking myself so hard... no one and i mean NO ONE has ever told me about a k-3 visa.. when i went to the local USCIS office... and told them i wanted to bring my husband here... they ofcourse told me about the Ir-1 process... and i was just reading about k-3... and its seems its so much easier and a FASTER way to bring my husband here??? Is it just my misunderstanding.. or is it true?? Im so confused.. and i feel so stupid... its been 1 year and 3 months since we applied, and his interview in in JULY 25, 2007... i mean i dont know, from what i read k-3 sounds easier and faster... anyone has any insight on this to make me feel less stupid and guilty... :help:

Hey, there - it sounds like K-3 might have brought your husband a little faster to the States, but the process isn't necessarily easier - he would have had to apply for adjustment of status while in the USA, and in the end you might have spent a lot more time (and definitely more money) by the time he got his work authorization card, social security number, medical exams, etc.. People arriving with a K-3 visa can't work for the first few months (or more, if USCIS messes things up) and some have a hard time getting a drivers license, bank accounts, etc., because they're in a sort of immigration no-man's land until they adjust status. By getting the IR-1 Visa, he essentially arrives in the USA with all that work DONE, his Greencard should get mailed to him reasonably quickly, and he is legally allowed to work the day he arrives (although a lot of employers prefer to wait until he has his Social Security number). So, feel better - the way you've done things, he'll arrive in the USA ready to live and prosper and done with (most of the) immigration hassles! :)

9-12/2004 - met and fell in love in Bulgaria

2004 - 2006 - travel, travel, travel...

11/2006 - moved to Bulgaria

1/2007 - engaged

4/2007 - wedding

DCF for CR-1 Visa BEGINS:

5/16/2007 - I-130 filed at Sofia, Bulgaria embassy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hi VJ Members,

My wife received her visa/passport and special documents today. Inshallah she will be flying out on April 6th. I wanted her to come eariler but all flights from Pak to US thru PIA have been cancelled/banned so only Cathay and Singapore Airlines are available. Thanks for everything guys. If you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to contact me. Allah hafez.

Fasel

Hi Fasel,

Congratulations that your wife receive her visa. I think PIA flights are available. My wife is going on 31st March from ISB.

Thanks

Zaki

17th January 06----I-130 Approved

NVC

6th March 06------- Receive DS3032 letter (in Pakistan)

10th March 06----- DS3032 sent back to NVC

20th July 06------- Receive duplicate DS230 packet

14th September 06-----Case completed and sent US embassy Islamabad

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY

7th November 06----- Embassy upgrade my petition from F2A to IR1.

8th November 06----- Receive packet 3.5 through TCS.

16th November 06---- Embassy receive packet 3.5 and pending for review.

18th January 07----------- Receive Packet 4.

26th March 07------------ Medical Done

29th March 07 ---- INTERVIEW AT 8:00 am

APPROVED ---------- AP Starts

13th July 07 --------- AP END RECEIVE VISA

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=61439&hl= (INTERVIEW DETAILS)

29th July 07 ---------- Arrived US

30th July 07 ---------- Apply for social security card.

22nd August 07 --------- Social Security Card arrived.

31st August 07----------- Green Card Arrived.

------------------------------------------

12th April 2012-------------------- Check was cashed.

23rd FEBRUARY 2012 ---------------CITIZEN INTERVIEW (WILL UPDATE TIMELINE)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi All

Yesterday i came back from islamabad embassy and i had my interview on MARCH, 13, 2007. When i reach the american embassy i was told that i stand in yellow line bar and i stand there for forty five minutes and the guard outside sending the other people who were applying for visit visa after throughly checking the documents and when i ask about me and he told me as your is immigrant visa so the immigrant visa officer comes and takes your appointment letter so after waiting a long then i was told go inside and again after thorough checking i was told to submit my appointment letter at window number 07

I sat down and after few minutes my names was called again at window and i was asked to submit the hundred dollar fee or equivalent Pakistan rupees. After paying the fees in dollars i was told to sit again.

After fifteen minutes or so then they called me and other people who were also immigrant visa seekers we were given the parents information form to fill which was remained with me.

I filled up that form and again my name was called at window a pakistani lady was there and she ask for my co sponsor proof of his american nationality and i gave her the original and the photocopy of his birth certificate and after looking she gave me the original back and kept the photocopy with her and asked me will u interview in english or urdu and i said english and she also asked me a tricky question that when u got married and did nikkah and i told her i m not married and i m on k-1. I was told to sit and we call u again

Finally my named was called and i had to go for my interview, a young blonde consulor lady there and asked me the following questions

When did u met

where did u meet at

how did the relationship started in detail

did your family approve

what is her religion

what kind of marriage will u have

what is my qualification

what i do

when did u met in person

who is co sponsor u

what is the age of your co sponsor

what work u do in america

she looked at the pictures i bring with me. i had placed everything infront of the window so that if she want i just give it to her emails, chat records, calling cards, wishing cards etc.

she asked about my parents

did u do umra or haj

did u have any criminal record

I told her i bring all these chat email and cards and wishing cards to show and she just reply me that you are well prepared for the interview and anyhow she did not say me congrajulations and welcome to america as i read in other forum.

Did ALI was told congratulations?

She was nice and asked me all the questions politely and then she gave me the paper of AP and i asked that it is approval she told me we now checked ur back ground check i asked how long it take she said it takes she reply month or couple of month and gave me another letter of a courier list with the PINK SLIP and contact your courier

So what it means that i m in the process of approval or approved?

PLS RESPONSE THANKS

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I forgot to mention they also took my finger prints of my both hands first with two thumb impression together and four fingers of both right and left hand seperately.

Now start counting my days when this AP will be over.

Timeline

faal4anisa thanks for the update and wishing you all the best on the AP.

Fasel congratulations on your wife's getting her visa in hand. XStrangerX2007 the k3 is supposed to bring the spouse over faster than the CR1 but it does not always work this way especially coming out of Pakistan. AR/AP is still an issue and once they are issued the visa then you have to worry about the EAD work authorization being approved in the states as malka mentioned. Also, if you file the K3 and the CR1 the embassy can cancel the K3 and make you take the CR1. This happened in my case and Babybunny aka Shonnie is in this process now. They had to endure AR/AP on her K3 and then the embassy canceled it and started the AR/AP on her husband Javed's CR1.

takram2000 sorry to hear that your wife has still not received her visa and hope that it is delivered soon.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Fasel, I called DOS too but they r not telling me wheater visa is isued or mailed. I know my wife had k3 interview on March 6th and she ws approved but not recieved he passport yet. Other who had nterview on March 6th did get passport on March 9th.

any clue?

Once I submitted the documents they required it took my wife 1.5 weeks to get her visa. Basically wait for the magical phone call it can come anyday. Once she gets it getting the ticket to come is not hard, it took my wife 1.5 weeks to get here after she got her visa. Wait some time before you start inquiring as well.

Edited by miansahib

Timeline
Hi All

Yesterday i came back from islamabad embassy and i had my interview on MARCH, 13, 2007. When i reach the american embassy i was told that i stand in yellow line bar and i stand there for forty five minutes and the guard outside sending the other people who were applying for visit visa after throughly checking the documents and when i ask about me and he told me as your is immigrant visa so the immigrant visa officer comes and takes your appointment letter so after waiting a long then i was told go inside and again after thorough checking i was told to submit my appointment letter at window number 07

I sat down and after few minutes my names was called again at window and i was asked to submit the hundred dollar fee or equivalent Pakistan rupees. After paying the fees in dollars i was told to sit again.

After fifteen minutes or so then they called me and other people who were also immigrant visa seekers we were given the parents information form to fill which was remained with me.

I filled up that form and again my name was called at window a pakistani lady was there and she ask for my co sponsor proof of his american nationality and i gave her the original and the photocopy of his birth certificate and after looking she gave me the original back and kept the photocopy with her and asked me will u interview in english or urdu and i said english and she also asked me a tricky question that when u got married and did nikkah and i told her i m not married and i m on k-1. I was told to sit and we call u again

Finally my named was called and i had to go for my interview, a young blonde consulor lady there and asked me the following questions

When did u met

where did u meet at

how did the relationship started in detail

did your family approve

what is her religion

what kind of marriage will u have

what is my qualification

what i do

when did u met in person

who is co sponsor u

what is the age of your co sponsor

what work u do in america

she looked at the pictures i bring with me. i had placed everything infront of the window so that if she want i just give it to her emails, chat records, calling cards, wishing cards etc.

she asked about my parents

did u do umra or haj

did u have any criminal record

I told her i bring all these chat email and cards and wishing cards to show and she just reply me that you are well prepared for the interview and anyhow she did not say me congrajulations and welcome to america as i read in other forum.

Did ALI was told congratulations?

She was nice and asked me all the questions politely and then she gave me the paper of AP and i asked that it is approval she told me we now checked ur back ground check i asked how long it take she said it takes she reply month or couple of month and gave me another letter of a courier list with the PINK SLIP and contact your courier

So what it means that i m in the process of approval or approved?

PLS RESPONSE THANKS

Wow lot of questions CO asked. Now your AP starts hope it will end soon.

Zaki

NVC

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Update on our case- SHE GOT THE VISA.

I apologize for not updating sooner as I was trying to catch up on work etc.

I am being descriptive to assist anyone in the future regarding the procedures etc. if you need any detailed info. please PM me.

Claudia got a phone call February 8th from AMEX stating that she got an appointment with the consulate on 2/20/2007 and that it was a "rush" date

I didn't have much time but really wanted to attend the interview with her and quickly arranged everything to get there in time. As you can imagine it was so stressful trying to co-ordinate everything and I didn't get to update here.

I managed to secure a date to arrive on 2/18/07 after continuously working with the travel agent which was an episode in itself.

After I arrived we had to leave to Islamabad and we got there on the 19th and stayed with her relatives.

One 2/20/07 at 6:30 we left the house and arrived at the "convention center" only to see long lines as all the different embassy lines were already full and we were there in time at 7.

We cleared through security as they do not allow cell. phones, bags etc.

After getting the bus ticket we waited in another line for the US embassy and the whole thing up to this point took an hour.

we arrived at the consulate at 7:45 and after slight screening again were inside the embassy at 8:00 a.m. which was her appointment time.

The security detail took her appointment letter and we were asked to enter the room with the booths.

at 8:03 she was called at one window and asked a few basic questions about her identity and if she had her passport etc.

at 8:04 she was called at 2nd window to pay the visa issuance fee of $100

at 8:10 she was called at 3rd window for the interview. Here are some of the questions asked:

what is your name? your fiancé's name and date of birth

where does he live?

I see pictures but would like to see some more (she showed more and was asked to identify the people in them, including one picture of my fiancée's godchild where the officer asked if the baby was mine and if I had been married before)

she officer gave her the original birth certificate which was sent with packet 3.5

she inquired about my position and the company I worked for. (I am a Visa and Immigration co-coordinator here at which point the officer was impressed noting that since I work in this field everything would be in order)

while I wasn't physically there with her at the booth, Claudia did mention I was in the room

upon hearing that the officer again felt more comfortable and appeared to smile and asked her to place her hand for fingerprinting

immediately she asked Claudia if she had been there before to which Claudia mentioned yes and my student visa was denied.

the officer asked her about it and if she would pursue her studies and Claudia stated no I'm ready to get married only now..

The officer then remarked that she was satisfied and everything was in order and that she would get her passport in the mail in a week's time.

My fiancé did mention that I would be leaving on the 24th which was roughly 4 days away and inquired as to whether she could accompany me. The officer said "Claudia, you know you aren't supposed to book any flights right?" and Claudia mentioned she had not but it would have been nice to get the visa issuance ASAP and if we can expedite we would kindly request it to which the officer replied "don't worry the packet should be there in 3-4 days"

Claudia didn't want to continue on this topic and simply thanked the officer for her time and got a letter with a list of AMEX contact details and a token number for her passport.

at 8:35 we were waiting for the bus to return to the convention center

We caught the flight to Karachi the same day as it was very cold in Islamabad and I wasn't used to it and was sneezing etc. and didn't want to catch a cold

we did try to get a flight assuming that the passport would be there in 3-4 days however in the end I came back alone on the 24th as I had to resume with my job

on Tuesday 2/28/07 she got a call from AMEX that the passport arrived. She went to pick it up, however there was a typo on my name and the clerk advised it would be best to have it corrected so she sent it back to ISB with a note to correct the name.

on 03/01/07 she got a call from the consulate and the gentleman stated that the typo shouldn't be a problem as it was not her name that was incorrect and himself stated that she can make travel plans on Sunday to leave. I asked her to book the flight for Sat. night out of Jinnah Intl. as she could arrive on Sunday afternoon here in Houston which she did, however the passport didn't arrive until the morning (3/2/07)

LUCKILY EVERYTHING WENT OK AND SHE IS HERE NOW IN THE US

3/4/2007 she arrived at the airport and into my open arms

Some notes/observations:

the officers appeared very polite and there were a lot of people ahead of us already in the room even though we were the first to get on the bus at 7:00 so perhaps they were there even earlier than us. (I.e. leave as early as you can)

there were a lot of other K-1s being interviews. One couple had gotten an appointment date of 3/13/2007, however the US citizen who happened to be in Pakistan at the time emailed the consulate and asked them to bump the date earlier as he was in town and they agreed moving it to our date of 2/20/2007. (perhaps if you are planning on traveling you can try this approach, although I can't vouch it will work in all cases, it would obviously depend on their work load. They did get a new appointment letter too so make sure you have that before making plans)

Another gentleman had to go through A/P and got a separate letter stating that his case required further processing and upon clearance would be sent the passport. The officer told him it would be a month before he got the passport. (We didn't get any updates on this so again we cannot estimate how long it is taking)

I hope that this can serve as a guide to anyone in the future.

Once again thank you all the VJ members, I look forward to getting the AOS out of the way very soon.

7/5/2006 - I-129F petition filed with TSC (transferred to CSC)

7/18/2006 - I-129F NOA1 date by CSC

9/22/2006 - Touched

10/02/2006 - RFE issued

10/07/2006 - Recd. RFE (darn snail mail)

10/09/2006 - Mailed in Response (Post Office Closed Columbus Day)

10/11/2006 - Package Delivered

10/16/2006 - Date INS rep. says they recd. documents

10/17/2006 - online status changed

10/18/2006 - APPROVED....... YAY

10/23/2006 - approval arrived (due to INS glitch website not updated. i read the approved date on the NOA2)

10/30/2006 - NVC recd. packet from INS

11/06/2006 - NVC shipped package to Islamabad, Pakistan

11/10/2006 - I believe the day the consulate got the package

12/19/2006 - Duplicate Packet 3.5 finally reached my fiance. (turns out it was an incorrect "family" packet)

12/26/2006 - Consulate informs my fiance they will send new packet with correct docs.

01/02/2007 - still waiting on packet...

01/04/2007 - Claudia got packet

01/06/2007 - Claudia sent packet to ISB

02/08/2007 - Claudia got call from AMEX stating she has her interview date

02/20/2007 - Claudia and I attend interview in ISB, everything goes well

02/27/2007 - Claudia gets passport in hand with VISA but error on my name, sends it back

02/28/2007 - gets call from ISB stating typo not an issue, they will return it to her

03/03/2007 - gets the next flight out of KHI to IAH (Houston)

03/04/2007 - reunited at last

Filed: Timeline

we are back on AP .. the embassy wants to do its security checks. its all endless for us. Javed is in good sprits. but, I am far from being in good sprits. I wont be on VJ for a while. I want to focus on my school and my career. UFFFF. Please take care I will return when there is something good to report. please email me some times.

sherrylove@hotmail.com

-shonnie

shon.gif

Timeline
we are back on AP .. the embassy wants to do its security checks. its all endless for us. Javed is in good sprits. but, I am far from being in good sprits. I wont be on VJ for a while. I want to focus on my school and my career. UFFFF. Please take care I will return when there is something good to report. please email me some times.

sherrylove@hotmail.com

-shonnie

Shonnie,

Been thinking about and had not seen you around lately and hate to hear that your back in AR/AP. Take care and focus on your school ---- I figured this is what you have been up to lately. Call me any day but Fridays and big hugs to you.

Mary

ced8 congrats on your wife's visa too.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline
Update on our case- SHE GOT THE VISA.

I apologize for not updating sooner as I was trying to catch up on work etc.

I am being descriptive to assist anyone in the future regarding the procedures etc. if you need any detailed info. please PM me.

Claudia got a phone call February 8th from AMEX stating that she got an appointment with the consulate on 2/20/2007 and that it was a "rush" date

I didn't have much time but really wanted to attend the interview with her and quickly arranged everything to get there in time. As you can imagine it was so stressful trying to co-ordinate everything and I didn't get to update here.

I managed to secure a date to arrive on 2/18/07 after continuously working with the travel agent which was an episode in itself.

After I arrived we had to leave to Islamabad and we got there on the 19th and stayed with her relatives.

One 2/20/07 at 6:30 we left the house and arrived at the "convention center" only to see long lines as all the different embassy lines were already full and we were there in time at 7.

We cleared through security as they do not allow cell. phones, bags etc.

After getting the bus ticket we waited in another line for the US embassy and the whole thing up to this point took an hour.

we arrived at the consulate at 7:45 and after slight screening again were inside the embassy at 8:00 a.m. which was her appointment time.

The security detail took her appointment letter and we were asked to enter the room with the booths.

at 8:03 she was called at one window and asked a few basic questions about her identity and if she had her passport etc.

at 8:04 she was called at 2nd window to pay the visa issuance fee of $100

at 8:10 she was called at 3rd window for the interview. Here are some of the questions asked:

what is your name? your fiancé's name and date of birth

where does he live?

I see pictures but would like to see some more (she showed more and was asked to identify the people in them, including one picture of my fiancée's godchild where the officer asked if the baby was mine and if I had been married before)

she officer gave her the original birth certificate which was sent with packet 3.5

she inquired about my position and the company I worked for. (I am a Visa and Immigration co-coordinator here at which point the officer was impressed noting that since I work in this field everything would be in order)

while I wasn't physically there with her at the booth, Claudia did mention I was in the room

upon hearing that the officer again felt more comfortable and appeared to smile and asked her to place her hand for fingerprinting

immediately she asked Claudia if she had been there before to which Claudia mentioned yes and my student visa was denied.

the officer asked her about it and if she would pursue her studies and Claudia stated no I'm ready to get married only now..

The officer then remarked that she was satisfied and everything was in order and that she would get her passport in the mail in a week's time.

My fiancé did mention that I would be leaving on the 24th which was roughly 4 days away and inquired as to whether she could accompany me. The officer said "Claudia, you know you aren't supposed to book any flights right?" and Claudia mentioned she had not but it would have been nice to get the visa issuance ASAP and if we can expedite we would kindly request it to which the officer replied "don't worry the packet should be there in 3-4 days"

Claudia didn't want to continue on this topic and simply thanked the officer for her time and got a letter with a list of AMEX contact details and a token number for her passport.

at 8:35 we were waiting for the bus to return to the convention center

We caught the flight to Karachi the same day as it was very cold in Islamabad and I wasn't used to it and was sneezing etc. and didn't want to catch a cold

we did try to get a flight assuming that the passport would be there in 3-4 days however in the end I came back alone on the 24th as I had to resume with my job

on Tuesday 2/28/07 she got a call from AMEX that the passport arrived. She went to pick it up, however there was a typo on my name and the clerk advised it would be best to have it corrected so she sent it back to ISB with a note to correct the name.

on 03/01/07 she got a call from the consulate and the gentleman stated that the typo shouldn't be a problem as it was not her name that was incorrect and himself stated that she can make travel plans on Sunday to leave. I asked her to book the flight for Sat. night out of Jinnah Intl. as she could arrive on Sunday afternoon here in Houston which she did, however the passport didn't arrive until the morning (3/2/07)

LUCKILY EVERYTHING WENT OK AND SHE IS HERE NOW IN THE US

3/4/2007 she arrived at the airport and into my open arms

Some notes/observations:

the officers appeared very polite and there were a lot of people ahead of us already in the room even though we were the first to get on the bus at 7:00 so perhaps they were there even earlier than us. (I.e. leave as early as you can)

there were a lot of other K-1s being interviews. One couple had gotten an appointment date of 3/13/2007, however the US citizen who happened to be in Pakistan at the time emailed the consulate and asked them to bump the date earlier as he was in town and they agreed moving it to our date of 2/20/2007. (perhaps if you are planning on traveling you can try this approach, although I can't vouch it will work in all cases, it would obviously depend on their work load. They did get a new appointment letter too so make sure you have that before making plans)

Another gentleman had to go through A/P and got a separate letter stating that his case required further processing and upon clearance would be sent the passport. The officer told him it would be a month before he got the passport. (We didn't get any updates on this so again we cannot estimate how long it is taking)

I hope that this can serve as a guide to anyone in the future.

Once again thank you all the VJ members, I look forward to getting the AOS out of the way very soon.

Congratulations :thumbs:

NVC

ISLAMABAD EMBASSY

well well, so many new people. I like it i like it.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

hey why does it say archived thread on top. Oh yes a quick question. For medical what do i send with my AOS forms? it says something about supplemental what is that? will they request a medical? or do i have to send something in.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.