bohat ho gya MR. khurrana

now its ur visa interview

dont eeewww

bark like cat meow )

lets all sit bak n view

the posts at vj

somebody find ajay

chal hatt peechay

vj membas from pakiland plz hit me up i want to share experiences with yall and each others

Great poetry ghattiya!!!!!!!!!!!!nice combination of desi/english poetry.

You are lucky, this thread's chief law enforcement officer shon (babybunny) is not here right now. But I can tell you she will ask you to post poetry on the off topic thread. Here is the link for off topic thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...24601&st=90

see shon!!!!!!!!!! I am doing your job while you are not around. Do I qualify to be hired as your assistant? :innocent:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jus lil quikie to cheer ya up !

v pakis still gotta learn to respect others privacy

and neva believe a fortune tellas prochecy

i m aka ghattiya emcee (MC)

all this waiting fo visa has put me in extacy,

this is a fukin drama, trauma

dont eeewww

bark like cat meow )

lets all sit bak n view

the posts at vj

somebody find ajay

chal hatt peechay

vj membas from pakiland plz hit me up i want to share experiences with yall and each others

what the ###### are you saying lol

welcome sk782, please update your timeline. no man you can post poetry dont worry nothing will happen.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hello. I, am a US citizen and my spouse is in Islamabad. I filed his K-3 back in May and got notice from the USCIS on 7/27 that the case is being transferred to the NVC so it can be sent to Pakistan. It looks like an interview should be scheduled in September hopefully. I understand that all visa applicants must now go through a security clearance in Washington after the interview and this can take anywhere from 45 days-several months. Does anyone have any idea how long it's taking on average for this? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Your husband would have to stay in Washington from 45 days to several months for security clearance?

It looks like I am not understanding what you're saying. Could you clarify that?

I didn't know about this security clearance.

I-130 (CR1) Form:

• Received NAO1 on April 14, 2006
  • Approved on July 14, 2006
  • Received DS-3032 & Fee for Affidavit on August 07, 2006
  • Waiting for my wife to receive the DS-3032; Mailed out Affidavit Fee on August 09, 2006
  • Mailed out immigration fee on September 25, 2006
  • Overnighted I-864 Affidavit on October 2, 2006
  • Spouse mailed DS230 part I & copy of biographic page from Pakistan on October 23, 2006 (Pakistan date)
  • DS230 part I & copy of biographic page arrives to the NVC on November 06, 2006
  • Case Completed at NVC on November 30, 2006.
  • CR-1 forwarded December 07, 2007, and arrived at Islamabad Embassy on December 12, 2006.
  • Wife picks up packet for CR-1 on January 10, 2007.

I-129F (K3) Form:

• NOA1 received on June 08, 2006
  • Stamped and mailed a RFAE notice on November 14, 2006 to Homeland Security. Sent next day but too late for K3...
  • USCIS receives my RFAE on November 21, 2006, and case is now at the Missouri Service Center.
  • I-129F approved on November 28, 2006.
  • I-129F forwarded to Islamabad embassy on December 06, 2006.
  • Packet for K3 sent on January 08, 2007 and INTERVIEW DATE is assigned for January 30, 2007.

Filed: Timeline

Ok, everyone. Today I received my forms including the DS-3032 and the $70 fees for the affidavit.

Do I send the DS-3032 to Pakistan for my wife to sign? Confused...

if you go with paying the fees it will cancell your K-3.

course. if the K-3 and Cr1 reach the embassy at the SAME time.

you will get the Cr1.

if you had a magic wand. here is what i think you would like to happen:

K-3 get to the embassy. while waiting for the interview day to arrive.

suddenly your CR1 reaches the embassy. as luck would have it your K-3 interview

is now your Cr1 interview " jackpot"

NO :no: paying $70.00 AOS bill wont cancell K3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can K3 interview turn into CR1 interview????????????????????? Dont they have different documentation requirements????????????? someone please confirm.

if your CR1 reaches the embassy - BEFORE your k-3 interview

they will MERGE the 2 cases - therefore cancelling the K-3.

btw, our cases merged...

oh really joel, i was under the impression that k3 get dates earlier than cr1. currently interview dates for cr1 are for december probably about to hit jan 2007. i thought k3 dates would be different.

joel man you are up pretty early today

yup...thats usually the case......if someone's file is at the embassy for K-3 they will get the same interview date as a CR-1.......if its december for CR-1 then it would be the case for K-3 as well.....

I m always up early..... :D I get up around 4 AM everyday......

Nahi yarro it is not correct. Embassy schedule K/3 jaldi as compare to CR1.

when you say early does that mean if today there were 2 cases in front of them..a K-3 and a completed reviewed CR-1 they would schedule K-3 for October and CR-1 for december??

Yes sir .... K/3 ki dates jaldi hi milti hein ....

if the CR1 get to the embassy - BEFORE the k-3 interview the case will be merged

and K-3 cancelled.

Ok, everyone. Today I received my forms including the DS-3032 and the $70 fees for the affidavit.

I wish my I-129F is approved fast inshallah. Make dua everyone.

If I send the bill for the affidavit, will it cancel my k3? I do not want to get my k3 canceled.

since your I-130 is approved.

send in the fees.. :huh: your k-3 could already be cancelled.

because you have an approved I-130 and I-130 takes presidence.

Hey Everyone:)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :D

My husband's interview is in November. As we all know, Pakistani males are put on AR/AP for sure.

I plan to go back right after my husband has his interview- I wonder if that will cause any problem later on during the AR/AP. Does anyone have experience with this?

I will not have any apartment lease once I leave. I will have my friends mailing address-which is the same place I am staying right now-as well as my bank accounts-and voters registration record. I already have a co-sponsor since when I was sending packet 3.5, I did not have a job.

Just wanted advise on whether anyone sees if it will be a problem or not.

Thanks for all your guys help:)

Have a great day! ;)

make an effert to contact your congressman see if you can get your date moved up sooner..

good luck.. :thumbs:

shon.gif

Hello. I, am a US citizen and my spouse is in Islamabad. I filed his K-3 back in May and got notice from the USCIS on 7/27 that the case is being transferred to the NVC so it can be sent to Pakistan. It looks like an interview should be scheduled in September hopefully. I understand that all visa applicants must now go through a security clearance in Washington after the interview and this can take anywhere from 45 days-several months. Does anyone have any idea how long it's taking on average for this? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Your husband would have to stay in Washington from 45 days to several months for security clearance?

It looks like I am not understanding what you're saying. Could you clarify that?

Adil Bhai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaar you need to study these things a little bid. Bhai dont be all worried all of the sudden. Her hubby stays in Pakistan, he only has security checks done in DC. I will suggest taking a look at www.uscis.gov , www.state.gov and study K3 and immigrant visa information. Having first hand info will keep you from making mistakes. While VJ is a helful site, always double-ckeck the info from USCIS or State Dept. websites. Good Luck. Keep posting

My husband's interview is in November. As we all know, Pakistani males are put on AR/AP for sure.

saadeeh please be optimistic. dont worry inshallah you will not have any problems. Make lots of duas.

i will pray for you as well

yes joel k3 interview dates are early than cr1. They are working on different schedules. We have had a couple of people on this thread in the past month or so who got k3 interview dates in july. cr1 are for december, probably moving into jan. fooki has interview in dec for cr1. sqtb had k3 intervie date in july

Thanks Hafiz for replying:)

I am optimisitic about the whole thing since I don't really have a choice!

The thing is I don't know of any single male who hasnt been put on AP-thats why I just want to know if it was okay for me to go back and stay with him after the interview:)

yes.. there was one case with a man bringing over his son.

and dood wala brother was not placed on AP/AR thats because, he had been

waiting 12 years.

the other instances of short AR/AP are men that are

going to colleges like Harvard. and those that are in the medical / dental field

or studying in those areas. their AP/AR is under 20 days or less.

Salam Everyone,

I am new to this forum. A little information about me. I am a USC applying for my wife in Pakistan. I received NOA1 for K3 and on the applicant name it has my name. Is this correct or my wife name should be the applicant name?

USC= PETITIONER

immigrant= BENIF.

if you go with paying the fees it will cancell your K-3.

course. if the K-3 and Cr1 reach the embassy at the SAME time.

you will get the Cr1.

if you had a magic wand. here is what i think you would like to happen:

K-3 get to the embassy. while waiting for the interview day to arrive.

suddenly your CR1 reaches the embassy. as luck would have it your K-3 interview

is now your Cr1 interview " jackpot"

NO :no: paying $70.00 AOS bill wont cancell K3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can K3 interview turn into CR1 interview????????????????????? Dont they have different documentation requirements????????????? someone please confirm.

yes it will... :huh:

show me where it wont ;)

dont eeewww

bark like cat meow )

lets all sit bak n view

the posts at vj

somebody find ajay

chal hatt peechay

we have MC rapper on the M-I-C. B)

17days to 2 years..

the current record holder is ME.. :crying:

11 1/2 months on this Chit...

dont eeewww

bark like cat meow )

lets all sit bak n view

the posts at vj

somebody find ajay

chal hatt peechay

Great poetry ghattiya!!!!!!!!!!!!nice combination of desi/english poetry.

You are lucky, this thread's chief law enforcement officer shon (babybunny) is not here right now. But I can tell you she will ask you to post poetry on the off topic thread. Here is the link for off topic thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...24601&st=90

see shon!!!!!!!!!! I am doing your job while you are not around. Do I qualify to be hired as your assistant? :innocent:

:thumbs: very good AE.. you ROCK!!!! your Hired!! :P

now take over the Cheerleading list..

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I will update it today..:) add the newbies on there.. :thumbs:

shon.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:help: Quick Question

My I-130 was approved on 07/31/2006. Today, after 7 days, I was touched!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that something to worry about? Is my application still sitting at CSC?????? If yes when should it be reaching NVC?

This touch mean 'Nothing' except you file has closed in USCIS and ready to move or already moved to NVC electronically

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Did anyone have their police report issued when they were not in Pakistan. I am here in Canada, if I go through the embassy it takes about 3 months. I am not sure if they would issue it without me being present in Pakistan. Can anyone shed light on that?

do you have any family or friends in pakistan or a connection in the police? If any of the questions here are yes then you can have them get it done for you......

HI all.

I have a question. whats the avg. wait time these days for AR/AP for pakistan? my cousin's husband had his interview in march and still is on AR. he has been waiting a long time(5 plus yrs) since my cousin is a green card holder and now this long AR. they have a young daughter. my cousin and their daughter was with him for interview but that didnt help any. she called me the other day and i gave her all the tel# for DOS and fbi. i think she contacted fbi but they dont even have his fingerprints yet and DOS is not much helpful either. i told her about this website but she doesnt have much time to be online so i said i would ask the avg. time for her? i know it seems like its taking longer these days. in our case it was 42 days which i thought was long enough lol. good luck all.

Shamaila and Khalid's visa journey timeline:

wedding: september 10, 2004

I-130 file to TSC: September 29, 2004

I-130 transferred to CSC NOA1: October 6, 2004

I-130 approved: January 26th, 2005

nvc timeline:

case in the system assigns case#: feb 9th, 2005

case completed: may 19th, 2005

case transferred to islamabad: may 31st, 2005

islamabad embassy:

husband receives packet 3.5: june 11th, 2005

husband sends back packet 3.5: july 5, 2005

embassy sends interview letter: july 26th, 2005

interview scheduled for: october 24, 2005

new interview date: september 15, 2005 (5 days after 1st wedding anniversary)

sept. 15, 2005: interview at embassy. 221 (g) for missing doc. and AR, passport kept.

sept. 28, 2005: husband finally received police certificate in hand. alhumdullilah..

10-03-2005: submitted police cert. and fingerprints

On AR: 10-3-05

11/15/05: DOS complete security clearance on my husband. case currently under Officer review in islamabad.

visa issued: 11-22-2005

12-19-2005: POE at ATL. went great. home with extremely happy wife. THANK YOU GOD AND EVERYONE AT VJ.

HI all.

I have a question. whats the avg. wait time these days for AR/AP for pakistan? my cousin's husband had his interview in march and still is on AR. he has been waiting a long time(5 plus yrs) since my cousin is a green card holder and now this long AR. they have a young daughter. my cousin and their daughter was with him for interview but that didnt help any. she called me the other day and i gave her all the tel# for DOS and fbi. i think she contacted fbi but they dont even have his fingerprints yet and DOS is not much helpful either. i told her about this website but she doesnt have much time to be online so i said i would ask the avg. time for her? i know it seems like its taking longer these days. in our case it was 42 days which i thought was long enough lol. good luck all.

so far I am on it now 11 1/2 months

shon.gif

oh man they cancelled my k3, ######

The National Visa Center has received your inquiry regarding Receipt Number MSC********. After searching our records, no information was found regarding this case. Please contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS- formerly known as INS) to verify the status of this petition.

no i am just kidding. i dont know yet, if they cancelled it lol, it would be so funny, i would not be able to stop laughing.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

:help: Quick Question

My I-130 was approved on 07/31/2006. Today, after 7 days, I was touched!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that something to worry about? Is my application still sitting at CSC?????? If yes when should it be reaching NVC?

This touch mean 'Nothing' except you file has closed in USCIS and ready to move or already moved to NVC electronically

means it has been LOOKED at and UPdated. :huh:

The National Visa Center has received your inquiry regarding Receipt Number MSC********. After searching our records, no information was found regarding this case. Please contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS- formerly known as INS) to verify the status of this petition.

no i am just kidding. i dont know yet, if they cancelled it lol, it would be so funny, i would not be able to stop laughing.

if it cancelled TRUST me they wont email you. you will get this packet full of Copies.

I still have yet to get my CANCELLATION letter. :huh:

K-3 is an expedited visa. it dont stay in the NVC long enough to even inquire about it.

you can call Embassy in a week or 2. give the embassy time to enter your case in the system

then give them 3-4 weeks to create your packet.

shon.gif

Timeline

Did you receive an email from them, Hafiz?

I-130 (CR1) Form:

• Received NAO1 on April 14, 2006
  • Approved on July 14, 2006
  • Received DS-3032 & Fee for Affidavit on August 07, 2006
  • Waiting for my wife to receive the DS-3032; Mailed out Affidavit Fee on August 09, 2006
  • Mailed out immigration fee on September 25, 2006
  • Overnighted I-864 Affidavit on October 2, 2006
  • Spouse mailed DS230 part I & copy of biographic page from Pakistan on October 23, 2006 (Pakistan date)
  • DS230 part I & copy of biographic page arrives to the NVC on November 06, 2006
  • Case Completed at NVC on November 30, 2006.
  • CR-1 forwarded December 07, 2007, and arrived at Islamabad Embassy on December 12, 2006.
  • Wife picks up packet for CR-1 on January 10, 2007.

I-129F (K3) Form:

• NOA1 received on June 08, 2006
  • Stamped and mailed a RFAE notice on November 14, 2006 to Homeland Security. Sent next day but too late for K3...
  • USCIS receives my RFAE on November 21, 2006, and case is now at the Missouri Service Center.
  • I-129F approved on November 28, 2006.
  • I-129F forwarded to Islamabad embassy on December 06, 2006.
  • Packet for K3 sent on January 08, 2007 and INTERVIEW DATE is assigned for January 30, 2007.

Timeline

They will do the clearance in Washington but he will still be in Pakistan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.