aussiewench

Calling everyone going thru Islamabad Embassy, version 2.0

6,942 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hi everyone I know none of you know me, but I have been regulary reading your posts this past year for help on my family's visa case. This is the first time I am posting and the reason is quite simple. Their is a fraudulant person among us. If you people really think the member named "Javed" is really Shonnie's husband javed you are delerious. That is just Shonnie in disguise under a new member name. For the past year, even longer shonnie is the only one that was talking about her husbands case, we never once heard even a whisper from her husband. Now all of a sudden when Shonnie gets kicked out of VJ, for whatever reason, two days later we hear from the husband shes been talking about for over a year. Gimme a break. I have feeling Shonnie got kicked out of here for a good reason, and this VJ forum should make sure she stays out along with any aliases she may have. And I am sure "Javed" will reply to me very soon trying to prove "he" is really Javed and not shonnie, but before he does all I have to say is im not buying it so stop wasting your time. Shonnie and everyone else on this forum I am sorry if i have offended anyone of you, but rules are rules, and they are there for a reason. Though i have no solied proof that "javed" is really shonnie, I am sure if VJ administrators trace which computer "Javed" is logging in from, and they can do this, they will find that is of the computer shonnie logged in from for the past year. Im sorry i could not keep my mouth shut about this and let this farce go on, but this forum has been really helpful to me this past year and I hope it stays that way, by making sure the rules are followed and the infamous liars are kept out .

Peace

John :star:

I can understand your concern for possible dishonesty, but it really doesn't matter! If it is indeed Shonnie, she has been a good asset to our forum and a great support to many of us. If it is indeed Javed - even better! We'll have both now.

I appreciate you voicing your concern and hope you will free to join us. Let us know your story and engage us in conversation and really take advantage of the support of this group. You say you have been gaining great insights from this group - I have as well and am happy your journey is easier as a result. Please keep posting. Maybe you'll have insights that can help us as well.

I am very disturbed by the anger and ill feelings that were thrown about prior to the former thread closing - Shonnie was acting out of protection for a group she has found very supportive of her and she has contributed a great deal to. She may indeed have gone too far in her responses - I am not absolving her from that. But, as with everything in the world right now, I feel we must have understanding and compassion - rather than skepticism and hatred.

I welcome you (even though I'm pretty new) and say WHOEVER it is posting doesn't matter - IF they contribute in a positive and supportive manner to those of us who rely on this site for some sanity amidst our struggles.

Thanks for your ear and your concern. Welcome to our thread.

Thanks!!! he called me from dubai a bit earlier... he should be boarding towards London in a couple of hours insha'Allah!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yipee! I am so happy for you Omid!

I will be eager to hear he's arrived, but will understand of course if we don't hear from you for a bit... :D

I hope his entry is easy and stress free. I can only imagine now the excitement you are feeling.

thinking of you!

07-18-2006 Mailed I-129f

07-21-2006 Arrived Nebraska Service Center, transfered to CSC

07-29-2006 NOA1 notice received in mail

09-26-2006 NOA2

10-16-2006 NVC assigns case number

10-30-2006 ISL sends out packet 3

11-06-2006 Packet 3 recieved

12-08-2006 Packet 3 returned to Embassy

01-26-2007 Called to Amex for interview date

03-13-2007 SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Thanks dlg, I'm sure I won't be online for a day or so after he arrives but I'll post his POE experience soon thereafter!

Omid I know you must be so excited and nervous at the same time. I was running around and trying to get all things arranged, house clean, etc. It is such an exhilarating time. :D

yes but between all of that and a lot going on at work, also such a tiring time - and not being able to sleep doesn't help anything :lol: I'm not complaining though, really!

Edited by Omid

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Thanks!!! he called me from dubai a bit earlier... he should be boarding towards London in a couple of hours insha'Allah!!

Wow..... Omid wish you a very happy reunion.. :yes::star:

Did anyone know here why Shon kicked out of VJ?

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanx Omid,

u r Right

before Reading your Pm i called NVC, they Said Same They know nothing About my Fingerprints, And They Dont keep Record of Taht... and Embassy Can Tell u About That once they have got All information.

Thanks Again :)

Congrats Omid!!!!! may i send both of you flowers? (F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F) .

Hafiz Sahab may I send u this :P , haha just kidding, actually this :dance::dance::dance:

Thanks all.

arz kia hai:

Aaj yeh mosam nay kesa roop dhara hai

jo phool bhee khila, mujhay lagta woh pyara hai

meri mama kehti hain, beta tu shadi kay baad....

ban gaya joru ka ghulam, par phir bhee mera dulara hai.

:lol::lol::lol:

just kidding.... actually it is from a serious poem of mine. I just changed few lines to make my mom laugh. It worked. She laughed alottttt. Hope it has given u smile as well.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations sister OMID

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

where is harry potter.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

where is harry potter.

Harry potter? U mean Javed? Oh man, I dont understand whats going on. Where is John who complained about him being shon? Oh man we dont mind who is who, we are here to gain and share useful info, and to get and provide help. Lets just all be friends. Please? Good Luck AVRY1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hi everyone I know none of you know me, but I have been regulary reading your posts this past year for help on my family's visa case. This is the first time I am posting and the reason is quite simple. Their is a fraudulant person among us. If you people really think the member named "Javed" is really Shonnie's husband javed you are delerious. That is just Shonnie in disguise under a new member name. For the past year, even longer shonnie is the only one that was talking about her husbands case, we never once heard even a whisper from her husband. Now all of a sudden when Shonnie gets kicked out of VJ, for whatever reason, two days later we hear from the husband shes been talking about for over a year. Gimme a break. I have feeling Shonnie got kicked out of here for a good reason, and this VJ forum should make sure she stays out along with any aliases she may have. And I am sure "Javed" will reply to me very soon trying to prove "he" is really Javed and not shonnie, but before he does all I have to say is im not buying it so stop wasting your time. Shonnie and everyone else on this forum I am sorry if i have offended anyone of you, but rules are rules, and they are there for a reason. Though i have no solied proof that "javed" is really shonnie, I am sure if VJ administrators trace which computer "Javed" is logging in from, and they can do this, they will find that is of the computer shonnie logged in from for the past year. Im sorry i could not keep my mouth shut about this and let this farce go on, but this forum has been really helpful to me this past year and I hope it stays that way, by making sure the rules are followed and the infamous liars are kept out .

Peace

Salaam Mr nj

Me Javed and if you wanna proof so have you single penny so call me now I wanna talk with you for proof that how you are with so poor mentality

very poor thinking

very poor family back ground

vary poor qualification

very poor talking style

very poor posting style

very poor behave

So please dear first of all you need the how to live in this world and how the post on VJ site.

I love so much my Shonnie

She is really really so respected for me and She is very honourable for my FAMILY tooo

And listen She is the only one who have a nice behave then you always (OKAY)

I have a nice job here in LAHORE and you don't know LAHORE I think before need to know you also need take a good shower for your mind wrapp

I am right here. dont let foolishness of this John gain attention.

ignore it. lets keep ISL thread Drama free.

Oh WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWO

My so sweet Shonnie bunnnny you here

Welkum to you my great and loving WIFE

I am realling feeling that we are not a part at this time too because it's feeling like we are family members here all friends

Always your HUSNBAND Javed (BINGO)

Yeah I am the only your BINGO

115450868980017.gif

ticker.png

Filed: Timeline

Peace

Salaam Mr nj

Me Javed and if you wanna proof so have you single penny so call me now I wanna talk with you for proof that how you are with so poor mentality

very poor thinking

very poor family back ground

vary poor qualification

very poor talking style

very poor posting style

very poor behave

So please dear first of all you need the how to live in this world and how the post on VJ site.

I love so much my Shonnie

She is really really so respected for me and She is very honourable for my FAMILY tooo

And listen She is the only one who have a nice behave then you always (OKAY)

I have a nice job here in LAHORE and you don't know LAHORE I think before need to know you also need take a good shower for your mind wrapp

I am right here. dont let foolishness of this John gain attention.

ignore it. lets keep ISL thread Drama free.

Oh WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWO

My so sweet Shonnie bunnnny you here

Welkum to you my great and loving WIFE

I am realling feeling that we are not a part at this time too because it's feeling like we are family members here all friends

Always your HUSNBAND Javed (BINGO)

Yeah I am the only your BINGO

awww your so sweet.. I love you. (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

welcome to VJ. sorry about the drama.

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Filed: Timeline

Please visit our new ISL off topic.

come kick back share stories, news, recipies, fashion tips, hobbies and any thing under the sun.

while there check out the Cheerleading list. this list is updates on stats on each of the ISL members

and special messages are there to. the New ISL off topic is for You... :P

please book mark this link: :D

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry352367

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.