2,974 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sanjayt said:

Pls, I want to submit my vawa.... I got all the documents ready... I want to fill i485, i360 & i765

Pls help me how to make money order

Hi @Sanjayt if you're ready to file your filled forms, you need to go to the bank and ask for money order.

The amount for them should be the sum of all fees for the forms and $85 for biometrics. 

1. Pay to the Order of
This is the field for who you are paying to. You need to write: "U.S. Department of Homeland Security" Be careful, DO NOT use abbreviations like "USDHS" or "DHS".

2. Your Name & Address
Some money orders give you this optional field for providing your name and current mailing address just in case someone needs to contact you.

3. Dollar Amounts
Make sure you write the correct filing fees on your money order. 

9 minutes ago, Sanjayt said:

Pls I have done biometric on my previous denied i485.... Do I still need to pay $85 of biometric.

What is the correct price for i485 and 

I765 

And the said i360 is free

total you would be paying $1225 including i-485, i-360, i-765 and i-131.

I know you did not mention i-131 but i would say include that which is free. That would be your travel document just incase if you need to travel.

You can not use PObox for VAWA as far i know.

Hi all 

I got rfe for 485 with vawa approved on July 2022z 
It’s ask about medical and sworn statement for removal proceedings. 

Could anyone please help me with the sample letter? 

I constantly checked acis.eoir.justice.gov/en
With my a number but it was always no case found for this a number 

And when I got vawa approval I got deferred action notice

1B6C972D-3789-40B8-AD36-4C9E491FE3D5.jpeg

Waiting on receipts for my I-360, I-485, and I-765.

Most interested in getting an EAD.

From what I've read, the best route is to wait for the receipts and when received inquire with my local congressman to assist in an expedite request. Does that sound correct?

Other question is: would I need a job offer, or would it enhance my inquiry to the local congressman if I had an offer in hand with the provisions of expedite requests?

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, anonymousVAWApet said:

From what I've read, the best route is to wait for the receipts and when received inquire with my local congressman to assist in an expedite request. Does that sound correct?

Other question is: would I need a job offer, or would it enhance my inquiry to the local congressman if I had an offer in hand with the provisions of expedite requests?

Thanks.

usually u need to have biometric before u file for expedite. if u have biometric on file, uscis most likely will reused that. 

u can always try to get job offer letter on hand, worth to try

23 hours ago, balo101 said:

total you would be paying $1225 including i-485, i-360, i-765 and i-131.

I know you did not mention i-131 but i would say include that which is free. That would be your travel document just incase if you need to travel.

You can not use PObox for VAWA as far i know.

Pls people in the house need to help me..... Concerning the address.... I want to make sure if I can use PO box for VAWA since I can't use my address because of my abuser....  A friend told me I can use it but..  one response here said I can't use it. Pls I need more response to confirm this pls help your friend

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, anonymousVAWApet said:

Thanks.

You would need a job offer and that they will rescind the job offer if they have to wait for your EAD.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

41 minutes ago, Sanjayt said:

Pls people in the house need to help me..... Concerning the address.... I want to make sure if I can use PO box for VAWA since I can't use my address because of my abuser....  A friend told me I can use it but..  one response here said I can't use it. Pls I need more response to confirm this pls help your friend

Yes you can use your friend's address. 

1 hour ago, Sanjayt said:

If you rent mailbox from UPS, their mail address is actual address of the store with ur box number. So it won’t show as PO Box, u can rent that box. 

On 12/29/2022 at 1:35 PM, Mtu said:

From personal experience, If you're a VAWA and one day you wake up and suddenly you encounter this type of status, or say you found out that an important letter, notices from USCIS was returned back by USPS for whatever reasons. Please, don't waste your time talking to Ombudsman, don't waste your time filing e-Request for a copy or writing letter to USCIS or calling or chatting Emma. They all won't help especially if you're VAWA. You'll waste your time especially if it's an interview or RFE or RFI.

Just go straight and write a nicely written letter to your Congressman/woman or Senator and they will help you, esp if it's VAWA. 

You'll thank me later. 

Happy new year to everyone.

D584676F-3CDC-4A94-970F-1827B9252D2E.thumb.jpeg.be51e99810f320458591f9e3455f8c46.jpeg

That's so very true!!! I have received the same status once and only the congressman's request to USCIS resulted in the USCI's responese!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.