2,974 posts in this topic

Filling out the I-360. I-130 was filed for me in August. I-130 contains a complete set of bona fide marriage information. What should I include in the I-360?

(1) Complete I-130 and I-130A and supplemental docs (over 35 pages)

(2) Only the 797c receipt notice for the I-130 (IO would have access to the I-130?)

(3) Selected information from the I-130

(4) Additional information beyond the I-130 that supports bona fide marriage after it's submission in AUG.

3 minutes ago, anonymousVAWApet said:

Filling out the I-360. I-130 was filed for me in August. I-130 contains a complete set of bona fide marriage information. What should I include in the I-360?

(1) Complete I-130 and I-130A and supplemental docs (over 35 pages)

(2) Only the 797c receipt notice for the I-130 (IO would have access to the I-130?)

(3) Selected information from the I-130

(4) Additional information beyond the I-130 that supports bona fide marriage after it's submission in AUG.

you do not need to include i-130 with i-360. Only the i-360 and supporting documents. 

6 minutes ago, balo101 said:

you do not need to include i-130 with i-360. Only the i-360 and supporting documents. 

Understand. There is an entire bona fide marriage package included in my I-130. USCIS has my I-130, but still sounds like I should submit the same information with my I-360. Better safe than sorry. Thx.

Hello everyone, 

My VAWA was approved in August and I haven’t heard from USCIS ever since. Is that normal ? I received the approval notice along with the deferred action notice. I did not receive a new combo card but my old one is still valid until November 2023. 
Fingerprints were applied to my I-485 in October, but nothing happened ever since. 

Is there anything I need/should do? 
Thanks in advance! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 12/17/2022 at 9:58 PM, lonelyheartclub said:

Hi Everyone! 

My wait is finally over! I received my Green Card in hand yesterday, waiting on a day that seemed like it was never going to arrive. It’s finally over! Thank you to everybody in this discussion for all your help over the years and for those still waiting, hang in there! 

Praise God and many congratulations to you!!

On 12/19/2022 at 7:54 PM, TBoneTX said:

Yee-HAAAAA!  :dance: 

[Note to T-B.'s self:  Jokes worked again... jokes worked again... :P ]

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Timeline
On 12/15/2022 at 5:44 AM, Sasacb said:

I really don’t Know why my case got delayed over there during my whole process they only ask for 1 RFE which was good moral.

After I filled a mandamus everything changed they uscis answer the mandamus after 20 work days ! 

How do you file the mandamus? I think I should do that my VAWA was approved since sept 2019,had interview March 2022,they re-opened my case and nothing,they say they are doing background checks but they did not order for fingerprints. It’s so overwhelming for me.. tried congress man and all that but still nothing happening.

Timeline
On 12/19/2022 at 6:38 PM, Risen said:

I dont know how to react to the best new in my life this year. Am on the floor rolling,crying, shouting and praising God at thesame time. Am here to testify to the goodness and faithfulness of the God without him this will be impossible. Also, am thanking the people on this Platform who helped me and others during our hard time @Stillwinning!!!😊 @Demise @HolaBola31 I was always on your inbox 2020 asking thousand of questions but you all responded and helped me, may the good God bless you all abundantly. For everyone keeping still waiting,  dont be weary, you will recieve your testimony soon by God grace. My vawa got approved today ,just now. 

20221219_183024.jpg

Praise God and so many congratulations 🍾🎉🎈🎊 to you

1 minute ago, carieme said:

Can you explain more,it’s the first time to hear about mandamus 

In simple words, by suing USCIS (writ of mandamus) you're asking them to decide on your case within 60 days of them receiving it. Decision can be approve or deny.

Read more here 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.