ocean-13

DV lottery 2022

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Boiler said:

I have never heard of walking by and getting an interview, a first

Hahaaa,

now you have,

me saying  quote "I stopped by the consulate today, and I was able to book an interview", that's the short story of going to the Consulate in person, asked the agents at the gate about my situation, they informed me that they had a similar case like mine last week, After I showed them my ID, the emails I letters I got and the case status, they asked me to wait so they can get me in and schedule an interview, they provided me with few forms to fill out and the docs that I need to present during the interview.

Phewww. make sense now?

but overall, what a community here, I am dazzled, and I truly appreciate the feedback from each one of you.

Thanks again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
16 hours ago, ocean-13 said:

Hello,

just to answer few questions. the country is Morocco. I stopped by the consulate today, and I was able to book an interview for tomorrow. few development in this case, I collected all documents except the medical examination result since they require you to have both covid vaccine, I already have one, in order for the doctor to administer the vaccines, he/she needs to wait 15 days.

sigh man, I will give it a try tomorrow, hopefully I get a chance to explain myself.

I will keep you guys posted.

wish all the best my friend.

Allah issahel 3lik ya Rab

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Hello Friends,

updates:

I had a chance to speak with the consular officer, I was granted Covid vaccine waiver, and I just finished my medical examination, I am waiting for them to get back to me so I can drop it off at the consulate, and it has to be done before the end of the month.

in term of the questions I have been asked, do you want to have the interview in English, French or Arabic? which city are planning to live in? who is your host ? what does he do for living? pretty straightforward questions.

keeping my fingers crossed. and I will update you guys as I make progress.

Cheers,

Timeline

Good luck man. Hope all works out and you get your visa on time

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 hours ago, ocean-13 said:

image.thumb.png.36997556ed3ada93d0e55800ee538326.png

Congras. That's all you needed, Sep issue date.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Mabrook brother

Congratulations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.