JojoandTomas

SEPTEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

186 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Nat Dan said:

My case says it’s in transit and says interview date was given to me by NVC ? Does anyone else have that because nvc only said they send papers but did not give me dates for interview 

What is your embassy? That’s just a general text. But some embassy’s give you the interview date and others (like Brazil and Peru) you schedule the interview. 

6 hours ago, Milenaarmstrong said:

It takes around a month or 3 weeks to the case get in the embassy physically. When your case is ready, it means the embassy got the electronic version of it. You can already schedule an interview and doctors appointment. 

I don't believe this is accurate. NVC tells you when they ship your case to the embassy. I tracked my case through DHL and my case was updated to "Ready" status the day of the physical delivery.

23 minutes ago, dlet said:

I don't believe this is accurate. NVC tells you when they ship your case to the embassy. I tracked my case through DHL and my case was updated to "Ready" status the day of the physical delivery.

Well, then I’m sorry but in Brazil it is this way. I thought it was like that in every embassy. Did they send you the DHL code? Where did you get it?

3 minutes ago, Milenaarmstrong said:

Well, then I’m sorry but in Brazil it is this way. I thought it was like that in every embassy. Did they send you the DHL code? Where did you get it?

I used the trick on page 6 to get my tracking info.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfin98c33IEpB0T0FlURERriblYmlm5O/view

4 hours ago, dlet said:

I was told that for medical to happen u need that letter from embassy that packet 3 in order for them to do required medicaL. Medical one is contracted with embassy so they will ask for that letter. I think you are supposed to wait for that green light from embassy  

Edited by Nat Dan

6 minutes ago, Nat Dan said:

I was told that for medical to happen u need that letter from embassy that packet 3 in order for them to do required medicaL. Medical one is contracted with embassy so they will ask for that letter. I think you are supposed to wait for that green light from embassy  

The requirements are different at each embassy. Our embassy doesn't send out a packet 3, it's just available online. We were able to schedule a medical and interview right as the status was ready. 🤷‍♂️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mansam said:

I am on the right group page or is there a different group page ?, my NOA1 was Sept 23, 2021 and NOA2 is December 14, 2022

You'll need to look for the thread that says DECEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY because you are a December NOA2 (sorry I wasn't able to find one, otherwise I'd post the link), this thread is for September NOA2.  At the beginning of each thread, there is helpful information on next steps as well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mansam said:

okay thank you much SolRebel, i am not finding DECEMBER 2022 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY either. May be admin needs to create a new group page for December NOA2 Group

The thread is usually created by user @JojoandTomas. I created the topic. Link is below. 

13 hours ago, dlet said:

The requirements are different at each embassy. Our embassy doesn't send out a packet 3, it's just available online. We were able to schedule a medical and interview right as the status was ready. 🤷‍♂️

I called and I guess us too. So my guess we don’t need any documents with us to medical 

Did any of you were told by appointment for medical that they won’t take you because you have to have Covid vaccine or you can’t get in to appointment? Or that they will not hand you mental package of you did not do Covid vaccine? Because we are told they won’t do it until my fiancé dose Covid vaccine. I thought for k 1 visa it was not required? Or if it is that appointment for medical was the reason they are getting is to get that vaccine. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.