Celie

N-400 August Filers 2022

103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, K-Kwette said:

Filed online on August 24th and did biometrics appointment today (10/6). I originally got a September date but I was abroad so I had to reschedule.

I was surprised to have do them again since I did them last year for the 10 years green card.

Good luck to all! 

Welcome on board. I didn’t have to do no biometric for the 10yrs green card and this one as well. Did you ever get your 10yrs green card approved? Did you file base on the 3yrs ? And 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
19 hours ago, SHMG said:

Welcome on board. I didn’t have to do no biometric for the 10yrs green card and this one as well. Did you ever get your 10yrs green card approved? Did you file base on the 3yrs ? And 

Thank you! 

Yes I got my 10 years green card approved back in May and yes, I have been living here for 3 years so I could file for this reason. 

Edited by K-Kwette

I file on 8/8/2022

biometrics 8/8/2022

8/13/2022 case still on review and says wait time 7 months, phily is my distric office, has been a permanent resident for 8 years. Hope i get my interview as soon as posible, God bless everyone in this group.

Timeline
On 10/2/2022 at 2:11 PM, SHMG said:

I filled online N-400 on August 23, 2022

biometric reused august 23, 2022

Case actively reviewed as of august 23,2022

Columbus, Ohio office

I -751 still pending - Case received

Estimated time 8 months.

Update

My estimated time changed to 5months

Is the estimated times for those applying under 3yrs which is the marriage base or those under the 5yrs timeline?

Timeline
1 hour ago, jjfunny said:

Filed: Online 08/01/2022
Field Office: Atlanta, GA
Received Notice of Interview: 10/08/2022

Scheduled Date of Interview: 11/08/2022

Oh wow... that’s fast. You filed under 3yrs rule or 5yrs ?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife filed her N-400 August 22nd. Biometrics was completed September 15. On October 3rd she received notification that her appointment for interview has been scheduled for November 7th. How long after the interview will the oath ceremony be scheduled?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jen & Jon said:

My wife filed her N-400 August 22nd. Biometrics was completed September 15. On October 3rd she received notification that her appointment for interview has been scheduled for November 7th. How long after the interview will the oath ceremony be scheduled?

Please under what rule? 3yrs or 5yrs? And is it marriage based?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, SHMG said:

Please under what rule? 3yrs or 5yrs? And is it marriage based?

3 year rule. We filed 2 weeks prior to the 5 year anniversary of her arriving here. Marriage based…yes.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jen & Jon said:

3 year rule. We filed 2 weeks prior to the 5 year anniversary of her arriving here. Marriage based…yes.

Great. I’m receiving my interview date soon

My naturalization interview was just scheduled for end of November. A bit surprised since I only filed the N-400 in late August (and the I-751 in September last year), thought I'd go well into next year before hearing anything. Also, they didn't send an email about this update, but they did for all other updates (bio waived, change of jurisdiction, so on). So when I got the letter today I was ready to throw it out thinking it was just a copy of the jurisdiction update.

h

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
11 minutes ago, LizM said:

My naturalization interview was just scheduled for end of November. A bit surprised since I only filed the N-400 in late August (and the I-751 in September last year), thought I'd go well into next year before hearing anything. Also, they didn't send an email about this update, but they did for all other updates (bio waived, change of jurisdiction, so on). So when I got the letter today I was ready to throw it out thinking it was just a copy of the jurisdiction update.

Hello. I'm glad for your scheduled interview. One question, is your I-751 still pending?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 minutes ago, LizM said:

Thanks! Me too. Yep, the last I-751 update is from August this year when it was moved to a new jurisdiction.

My situation is similar to yours. So, I hope to receive the interview date soon.👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.