Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,627 posts in this topic

@farzadyThank you for  sharing .  I booked it with health1medicals in Vaughan, Ontario after seeing your comment. I  live in the US so not sure which one is good.

Question: Hepatitis B and Tetanus (TD) Vaccines - Did you take the complete series of these two vaccines and submitted proof at the time of your immigration medical or Just the first one of the series will do for immigration? Thanks!

9 minutes ago, DTCC said:

@farzadyThank you for  sharing .  I booked it with health1medicals in Vaughan, Ontario after seeing your comment. I  live in the US so not sure which one is good.

Question: Hepatitis B and Tetanus (TD) Vaccines - Did you take the complete series of these two vaccines and submitted proof at the time of your immigration medical or Just the first one of the series will do for immigration? Thanks!

Can you do a the IV medical with a panel physical in the US? Or does it have to be in Canada?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
25 minutes ago, DTCC said:

yeah, I received them before, for now I just shown my immunity by doing blood work.

Timeline
On 1/16/2023 at 2:11 PM, farzady said:

Today, I did my medical exam but the doctor said he will send the results to embassy electronically while in the required documentation asked for bringing the sealed letter from doctor. Do you guys know if I supposed to receive the letter from the doctor?

Hello, 

1- How long does it take to send reply to embassy? 
2- Do they give the missing shots during the same appointment? 

I am worried about the timing of medical exam appointment and possible embassy appointment. I live in BC and there is only one doctor here.

Thanks.

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Rezasoe said:

Hello, 

1- How long does it take to send reply to embassy? 
2- Do they give the missing shots during the same appointment? 

I am worried about the timing of medical exam appointment and possible embassy appointment. I live in BC and there is only one doctor here.

Thanks.

1. It depends to the doctor sometimes they are fast or slow, but first they need to get your X-Ray and Blood test results then Doctor has to fill out eMedical form.

2. No, you need to have those somewhere else.

Timeline
1 hour ago, DTCC said:

May I know the reason for it?  Are they not accessible? Do you think they won't upload  your medical exam results in US portal before the interview? 

Hi,

I am not living in the US and did not get the shots in Canada either. I have a certified translation of my childhood vaccination card but could not figure out if they match the number and type of vaccine that are required for IV. 
Based on my readings, I do not think they upload any data online. They mail it or give it in a sealed envelope. 

Edited by Rezasoe

Timeline
4 minutes ago, DTCC said:

May I know the reason for it?  Are they not reachable/accessible? Do you think they won't upload  your medical exam results in US portal before the interview? 

They are accessible and easy to reach before doing medical untill you make the payment, but after that they dont pick up your phone or reply to your emails if you have any questions.

They book 5 to 6 people at a time and the doctor doesnt spend time with you because he is in rush to see the rest.

I cannot judge about uploading ontime or not my case is still with them.

1 minute ago, farzady said:

They are accessible and easy to reach before doing medical untill you make the payment, but after that they dont pick up your phone or reply to your emails if you have any questions.

They book 5 to 6 people at a time and the doctor doesnt spend time with you because he is in rush to see the rest.

I cannot judge about uploading ontime or not my case is still with them.

Understood. Thanks for the details.

I am in a fix which one to go with now. I have to fly out of US to get this done and I get the same kind of feedback from others with ones in Vaughan and Scarborough as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.