Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,811 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, jiquinones said:

For the ones that sent an e-mail, where exactly. My status still shows “Refused”. Appreciate any guidance that you can give me. Thanks!

The email we used is: Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov

Good luck!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, AA-H said:

The email we used is: Montreal-IV-DV@state.gov

Good luck!

10 minutes ago, Nicadog said:

Our status just updated to issued!! Congrats everyone! Our interview was Sept 16.

Just got an email with the tracking number!!!!!

1 hour ago, SJP2023 said:

My status still shows "Refused". I had my interview on September 13th. Should I send an email to the consulate?

Hey, 

I'm in the same boat. Case last updated today.

I sent an email on Thursday and received this reply this morning:
"Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We acknowledge receipt of your email. This case is currently pending review by a consular officer. As soon as the review is complete, the Visa Unit will advise of the next steps if anything else is needed to complete processing the case. Once the visa process is finalized, we will mail your passport by courier service. For questions regarding the courier service (including tracking the passport) we strongly encourage you to contact the Official U.S. Department of State Visa Appointment Service using the contact details available on the following webpage: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/information/contact_us.
We hope that this information is helpful in replying to your inquiry.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

It just seems like a standard reply....
For the record, I'm EB1A and interview was Sep. 4th with approval on the spot.

1 hour ago, AndrewsN said:

Hey, 

I'm in the same boat. Case last updated today.

I sent an email on Thursday and received this reply this morning:
"Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We acknowledge receipt of your email. This case is currently pending review by a consular officer. As soon as the review is complete, the Visa Unit will advise of the next steps if anything else is needed to complete processing the case. Once the visa process is finalized, we will mail your passport by courier service. For questions regarding the courier service (including tracking the passport) we strongly encourage you to contact the Official U.S. Department of State Visa Appointment Service using the contact details available on the following webpage: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/information/contact_us.
We hope that this information is helpful in replying to your inquiry.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

It just seems like a standard reply....
For the record, I'm EB1A and interview was Sep. 4th with approval on the spot.

Thank you for the update. My case was last updated Oct 1 and no changes since then. Guess its a waiting game.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.