Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,593 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, jiquinones said:

I also received my IL this morning. 

Category EB1 and I was DQ' on May 15, 2023.

Congratulations! Same here! I also received my IL. EB1 DQ on May 16, 2023.

This thread is for all employment. It just started as an EB2. EB3 is definitely in the right place. Sometimes the mods don't always help.... Winicity you definitely should have been invited and you definitely are current and are before many of the people that received letters this week. I don't know what else to tell you than try your best to contact them. They will likely update the website this week, and we have seen invites through until may 2023. So thats people 6 months ahead of you getting invited. Definitely contact your lawyers

15 minutes ago, dandelion1 said:

This thread is for all employment. It just started as an EB2. EB3 is definitely in the right place. Sometimes the mods don't always help.... 

I'm sure they would if you asked them. Why not just report the thread and ask them to change the title so that all EB applicants know it's relevant to them if that is the case?

I think I found the reason why I was skipped. The visa bulletin just came out for September. The cutoff date for EB3-Skilled Workers regressed from August 2024(was 01DEC21). September cutoff regressed to 01DEC20. My priority date is 26-JUL-2021 which is after 01DEC20.
Fiscal year for visa's starts over in October 2024. Hopefully, the cutoff date is pushed past my priority date.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2024/visa-bulletin-for-september-2024.html 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.