Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,627 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 2:04 PM, appleblossom said:

If you could fill in your timeline it would be appreciated - it makes it easier to help you, but also helps everybody else too as there aren't many of us EB applicants around, so the more timelines we have the better!

As said above, where were you born? The current PD on the VB will vary depending on that. 

I've reviewed the visa bulletin, and based on my understanding, I believe my application should be current. My classification is E21 with a priority date of April 29, 2022, and I was documentarily qualified in December 2023. I am from Turkey. I have not been receiving the informational letters every 60 days. Could you explain why this might be happening? Thank you

Edited by Aaron_
double entry

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Aaron_ said:

I've reviewed the visa bulletin, and based on my understanding, I believe my application should be current. My classification is E21 with a priority date of April 29, 2022, and I was documentarily qualified in December 2023. I am from Turkey. I have not been receiving the informational letters every 60 days. Could you explain why this might be happening? Thank you

So yes, definitely current but you were only added to the queue for an interview recently, have you checked your spam folder to see if you have the 60 day letter there? I wouldn't worry if you don't have it though. Some people get them, some don't but they're only a generic email sent to stop people from enquiring repeatedly. As long as you keep checking your junk folder around the time you'll be expecting the interview letter, that's all that matters.

As above, do please fill in your timeline when you get a mo, it would be really helpful, thanks.

Good luck. 

Edited by appleblossom

15 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

So you were only added to the queue for an interview recently, have you checked your spam folder to see if you have the 60 day letters there? I wouldn't worry if you don't have them though. Some people get them, some don't but they're only a generic email sent to stop people from enquiring repeatedly. As long as you keep checking your junk folder around the time you'll be expecting the interview letter, that's all that matters.

As above, do please fill in your timeline when you get a mo, it would be really helpful, thanks.

Good luck. 

This might be a basic question, but from which email address should I expect to receive those informative emails and interview invitations? Would they come from a state.gov address?

1 minute ago, Aaron_ said:

This might be a basic question, but from which email address should I expect to receive those informative emails and interview invitations? Would they come from a state.gov address?

NVCAttorney@state.gov was the email address my IL came from. 

HTH.

8 minutes ago, Wincity said:

Has anyone heard of interview letters sent out in May?

I have seen a few posts on reddit from IR that went out last week. It looks like they were filling in slots of people who were unable to make the initial appointments they were given. 

However they big batch of invites for June are still yet to come out. Likely tomorrow or Saturday. The emails usually get sent out in the middle of the night. 

35 minutes ago, Froozion said:

I have seen a few posts on reddit from IR that went out last week. It looks like they were filling in slots of people who were unable to make the initial appointments they were given. 

However they big batch of invites for June are still yet to come out. Likely tomorrow or Saturday. The emails usually get sent out in the middle of the night. 

I hope you're right. According to last website update, I should be in this group. Will let you know if I get an invitation.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Sege said:

What DQ month are being scheduled for appointment now at Montreal Consulate 

If you scroll up you'll find the spreadsheet to find the most recent cases on. 

Please do fill in your timeline on your profile when you get a mo, thanks.

Edited by appleblossom

27 minutes ago, Sege said:

What DQ month are being scheduled for appointment now at Montreal Consulate 

Invites came out in April scheduled for dates in May for people dq'd july-dec 2022. Last update from Montreal was they were working on Jan 2023. And we expect invites to come out in the next few days for interviews in June for dq dates in early 2023. 

3 hours ago, Froozion said:

Invites came out in April scheduled for dates in May for people dq'd july-dec 2022. Last update from Montreal was they were working on Jan 2023. And we expect invites to come out in the next few days for interviews in June for dq dates in early 2023. 

Over here hoping May is considered early 2023 🤞🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.