wael253

AP/AR GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

while we are at this point where we need an answer and because it does not matter where we ask , when we ask or who we ask .. we don't get one proper answer , so the other night i decided to ask google hoping i can find the lost answer .. i have used only the two letters (AP/AR) .. unfortunately i couldn't find the lost answer that i was looking for but i have found some interesting search results as i wanted to share it with you ...

AP ... Administrative Pain , administrative Punishment , Asministrative Paranormal , etc

AR ... Administrative Reversing , Administrative Rejection , Administrative Refusal , etc

at the begining i didn't pay attention but as a way of being curious i start thinking of what these words meant and here i realized the most interesting part

*if we look at any of these search results .. we will find that it could fitly descripe the realty of our situation specially this one ( Administrative Paranormal )

*the only people who think of (AP/AR) as ( Administrative Process / Administrative Review ) are people who haven't got their interview yet

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
while we are at this point where we need an answer and because it does not matter where we ask , when we ask or who we ask .. we don't get one proper answer , so the other night i decided to ask google hoping i can find the lost answer .. i have used only the two letters (AP/AR) .. unfortunately i couldn't find the lost answer that i was looking for but i have found some interesting search results as i wanted to share it with you ...

AP ... Administrative Pain , administrative Punishment , Asministrative Paranormal , etc

AR ... Administrative Reversing , Administrative Rejection , Administrative Refusal , etc

at the begining i didn't pay attention but as a way of being curious i start thinking of what these words meant and here i realized the most interesting part

*if we look at any of these search results .. we will find that it could fitly descripe the realty of our situation specially this one ( Administrative Paranormal )

*the only people who think of (AP/AR) as ( Administrative Process / Administrative Review ) are people who haven't got their interview yet

yup that is more like it :yes:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

(L) Sweetie (L) you always amaze me with your writings!! I knew I married the greatest guy in the world with abilities beyond belief.

I just had to laugh at the "responses" from google....they are just sooo perfect for

everyone here. Bravo my sweetheart!!! You made my day.

Jeanne :star:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Wael........you crack me up!!! I am right along with you in the AP (I like to refer to it to Assinine Procastination on behalf of whoever is actually working on the AP/AR!!!!)

This waiting is worse than the all of the waiting we have already done throughout the entire process......its like they are waiving it in our faces and say -- uhhh not yet ...... ohhhhhhhh you thought it would be today .....ummmm no.....

OR..... maybe the ladies at the DOS have just decided that they like to talk with us every day so they keep telling us -- STILL PENDING.......and I am sure others have experienced one rep in particular who ALWAYS ends the conversation with ......NOT AT ALL

If you know who i am speaking of at the DOS....... can you please tell me -- WHAT IS THAT???

I tell her thank you and she says .... NOT AT ALL??

OK -- just what are the requirements to be employed by the DOS?

SORRY -- HAD TO VENT .......................................... another day has passed and in case you didnt know -- YUP

STILLLLLLLLLLLL PENDINGGGGGGGG

My favorite words these days.

:angry::crying::angry::crying:

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

(OK -- just what are the requirements to be employed by the DOS? ) i don't think they require too much , as long as you can say ( hello, still pending , not at all ) you should be doing fine and be able to get one of these jobs at DOS

i agree this is the worse part .. not because we have to wait .. but because we don't know why are we waiting or how long do we have to wait or what are we waiting for ? and who knows maybe they themselfs don't know either

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.