happy hump day

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:clock:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I suppose allowing him to live with her when he arrives until you find a place isn't supportive in the least.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I took myself out to lunch today. Thai food. Does anyone know what they put on/in the sweet rice to make it sweet? I swear it's one of the best things I've ever had.

It might be dangerous for me to find out how to make it, since I'm afraid I'd be eating it all the time, but I'm curious all the same.

:)

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Next time anyone anyone brings up the marrying for a green card issue just say, hmm, yeah, maybe he is... so what?

I mean, yes, that would suck but all of life is a gamble. its all about taking chances. I am sure there ARE some people on this board being married for a green card, statistically it has to be, and for those people I am so so sorry. But there are a lot of people that ARENT being used and hey, thats what each of us is hoping for. Love is always a gamble, a gamble on a broken heart, a gamble on being lied to or deceived or USED FOR A GREEN CARD but whats the alternative?

and what I always say to that kind of green card ####### (although fortunately after almost 3 years married its pretty much a non issue for me now) is to point out that people like Scott Peterson and OJ and whatever that guy is this summer with the 9 month pregnant girlfriend and all those other wife killers/abusers were NOT from overseas, or looking for a green card, and in fact I bet Laci Peterson's parents loved Scott when they first met him, but that didnt help them any in the long run, did it?

the only advice I would give to the ladies here is to maybe not pass on every word verbatim that the hurtful family members say. We know our own families and how full of sh** they might be but it can be very difficult on someone outside trying to come in to the family. For MOST of us it will pass and the families will come around and accept our loved ones and I dont think much good comes from our SOs knowing all the stupid ####### that was conjectured about before they ever got here.....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline
-_- I don't wanna go to work :no: I do want to go with doodle to Egypt so i can see my hubby :yes: Have a great time doodle and a safe travel. Cant wait to hear all the news on the interview :thumbs:

Weren't you just approved???????? :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Dee- I know....what should I dooooooooo??????

Noooooo it was the wrong case number were still under AR

Untitled.jpg

Timeline
ahhh looks like i jinxed myself. here i thought everything was going so well between my mother and i....she seemed somewhat HAPPY for me that abdou was coming friday. now i walked in the door and she looked kind of upset. so i asked what was wrong and she said she just got off the phone with my brother. they were discussing abdou's arrival and how shocked my brother was that he was coming already (i guess he didn't really believe it was going to happen) and she voiced her and my bro's concerns about him possibly using me for a green card. we've gone over this countless times about that. i can't believe she'd bring it up again, especially two days before he's coming! she kept saying how she just wanted to tell us they were concerned... well DUH!!! she's told me 100's of times. thanks for clearing it up, mom, i guess i must have forgotten you don't like abdou!?!

i really hope they change their tune like your family, moody. i'm not sure i could completely forgive them for not being one bit supportive in this. but i hope they come around and at least are nice to abdou and accept him into our family. :crying: as if i wasn't already stressed out! :(

I have heard the same $hit from my brothers.. And i told them if you dont accept Medo into this family. You will loose your sister for good. And yes i will be done with them forever!!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.