Pat2021

July 2022 NVC Submission

173 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

So it turned out we should have emailed all our documents after everything was submitted online.

Means we are waiting since July 22nd and they didnt even touch our case. The senator forwarded our documents and now we submitted everything on the 21st of october, which basically means we have been waiting since July 22nd and nothin happened. Everything was submitted correctly online.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SabJeff said:

So it turned out we should have emailed all our documents after everything was submitted online.

Means we are waiting since July 22nd and they didnt even touch our case. The senator forwarded our documents and now we submitted everything on the 21st of october, which basically means we have been waiting since July 22nd and nothin happened. Everything was submitted correctly online.

Oh no! That sucks! 
We did not email anything to NVC, only uploaded on the ceac portal on 7/24, and got DQ 9/22 (but unfortunately still haven’t gotten an Interview letter). 
sorry that’s not helpful for you, but I wonder why different people have to do different things. Did you file I-130 on paper? We filed online, maybe that’s why?

wishing you a speedy approval! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Caro1 said:

Oh no! That sucks! 
We did not email anything to NVC, only uploaded on the ceac portal on 7/24, and got DQ 9/22 (but unfortunately still haven’t gotten an Interview letter). 
sorry that’s not helpful for you, but I wonder why different people have to do different things. Did you file I-130 on paper? We filed online, maybe that’s why?

Nope. No paper. Uploaded everything correct, it has been submitted. Luckily the senator filed an expedite to see what is going on and they received the information. i mean at least we know what is going on, thanks to the senator.

I sent everything via email again just to make sure they have everything. Of course now its only a few days away from my police certificate expiration. i submitted it 2 months after i got it but since so many months now passed. I don't know, we will see.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Caro1 said:

Oh no! That sucks! 

Still no interview letter? Frankfurt?

Timeline
2 hours ago, SabJeff said:

Still no interview letter? Frankfurt?

Unfortunately not…. And yes for Frankfurt as well… I contacted the Frankfurt consulate today and they responded saying they can’t do/see anything while the case is at NVC, which I guess is normal since NVC schedules the interview. 

i hope you receive DQ soon and am glad that your senator was able to help at least with this part!

Timeline
On 10/27/2022 at 4:38 PM, Caro1 said:

Unfortunately not…. And yes for Frankfurt as well… I contacted the Frankfurt consulate today and they responded saying they can’t do/see anything while the case is at NVC, which I guess is normal since NVC schedules the interview. 

i hope you receive DQ soon and am glad that your senator was able to help at least with this part!

We finally got accepted!!!!!! Thanks to Senator Feinstein who didn’t stop asking the NVC what is going on with our case 💜

Timeline

We finally got accepted!!!!!! Thanks to Senator Feinstein who didn’t stop asking the NVC what is going on with our case 💜

Congrats!!! :)

4 hours ago, SabJeff said:

Congratulations 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 im so happy for you! Good luck on the rest of your journey 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
4 hours ago, SabJeff said:

Congrats!!! May I ask why did you have to email your documents to the NVC

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Congrats!!! May I ask why did you have to email your documents to the NVC

They didn’t review our case for some reason. They didn’t even touch it. So then we wrote an email to the senator and she helped. 

Timeline
Just now, SabJeff said:

They didn’t review our case for some reason. They didn’t even touch it. So then we wrote an email to the senator and she helped. 

I’m so sorry that happened! So you didn’t have to wait for the public inquiry time of two months since a senator interfered on your behalf. Correct?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jordanian Bride said:

I’m so sorry that happened! So you didn’t have to wait for the public inquiry time of two months since a senator interfered on your behalf. Correct?

So we have been waiting for three months after submitting everything. Nothing happened during that time in our account. We sent and inquiry end of September why our documents are not being reviewed. Of course no answer because it takes them two months. I was looking into which options we had so I saw you can ask your senator for help. We did that. They sent an expedite on our behalf which was declined. We never wanted an expedite just the regular reviewing time you know. But yeah after it got declined they said our documents have been submitted 21st of October. I assume this was the timeframe the senator sent all the documents to the NVC. We were like no we submitted everything online in the 22nd of july. So the senator asked the NVC if they can review our case now because we are already overdue. They did within one day and we got approved. I assume that something wasn’t working on their website to be honest. Probably it never showed them that we submitted everything 22nd of july…

Timeline

So we have been waiting for three months after submitting everything. Nothing happened during that time in our account. We sent and inquiry end of September why our documents are not being reviewed. Of course no answer because it takes them two months. I was looking into which options we had so I saw you can ask your senator for help. We did that. They sent an expedite on our behalf which was declined. We never wanted an expedite just the regular reviewing time you know. But yeah after it got declined they said our documents have been submitted 21st of October. I assume this was the timeframe the senator sent all the documents to the NVC. We were like no we submitted everything online in the 22nd of july. So the senator asked the NVC if they can review our case now because we are already overdue. They did within one day and we got approved. I assume that something wasn’t working on their website to be honest. Probably it never showed them that we submitted everything 22nd of july…

That’s a nightmare scenario 😬 Congrats on overcoming that! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.