Klugscheißer

I-751 July 2022 Filers

199 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Albinjr26 said:

Congrats!

and transaction posted to account as well. 

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Went to the biometrics appointment this afternoon and they updated the case status showing fingerprints were take. I guess now the long wait begins 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/3/2022 at 5:11 PM, Giordan+Hailey said:

Just got an update that my fingerprints were taken!  

Congrats! we are still waiting for the biometrics appt. But I think you have a few years before you get to Conditional removal . 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/3/2022 at 5:11 PM, Giordan+Hailey said:

Just got an update that my fingerprints were taken!  

Opps Sorry thought you were still on Adjustment of Status.  Congrats again. 

9 hours ago, John and Odi said:

Opps Sorry thought you were still on Adjustment of Status.  Congrats again. 

It’s fine. Somehow it still says my AOS is pending even though I updated my timeline. Thank you :)

03/14/2018 I-129f Petition sent 

4 hours ago, Giordan+Hailey said:

It’s fine. Somehow it still says my AOS is pending even though I updated my timeline. Thank you :)

For some reason, it has nothing to do with your timeline...

You change it in your account settings. Click on editing profile. And there's an option where you can select what process you're in. Once you change that to the correct one, it will show under your name.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

extension letter arrived... sent to NB. 17mo processing time per https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello guys, I just sent mine like a week ago. But unfortunately uscis sent our photo album back to us which is stressing me out really alot. I am really praying for not getting any trouble because of that. I have sent other documents like(lease contract, tax(2019,2020,2021), bank statement(checking and savings), plane tickets of us travelled home, utility bills, ids showing address, car title, insurances, marriage certificate, affidavit letters, and other required docs … but its just my little mistake stressing me out

We just received our biometric appointment letter today... they have him going in on the 23rd! Thank goodness there were no delays with the mail. 😐 I'm also grateful it is sooner rather than later. We were worried they would schedule it for when our baby is due next month, so it is a relief. We ended up at the National Benefits Center as well...I guess many months of waiting are ahead!

Oh My Gosh Hello GIF by kate spade new york

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Potomac Service Center

Consulate: South Africa

Hello...Shenzhen, China 💕2018-01-20

Will you...Shenzhen, China 💍 2019-01-13

I Do...Hong Kong ❤️ 2019-06-20

USCIS

I-130 Sent: 2019-08-21

I-130 NOA1: 2019-08-26

I-130 NOA2: 2020-04-17

NVC
Received: 2020-04-20

DQ: 2020-06-18

Expedite approved: 2020-08-21

US Consulate - Johannesburg

Medical: 2020-09-03

Interview Scheduled: 2020-09-03

Interview at US Consulate in Johannesburg: 9:15 2020-09-16 - Approved!

Visa Delivered: 2020-09-25

Arrival in the U.S. (POE New York JFK): 2020-10-04
2 year Green Card Received: 2020-12-18

Removal of Conditions

Service Center: National Benefits Center

Date Mailed: 2022-07-20 via FedEx to Phoenix Lockbox

Receipt Date: 2022-07-27

NOA Received: 2022-08-01

Biometrics letter received: 2022-08-13

Biometrics appointment date: 2022-08-23

Removal of Conditions approved date: 2023-10-26

Citizenship

Service Center: Online

Local Office: Denver

Date of Submission: 2023-07-15

Biometrics Waived

Interview scheduled: 2023-09-18
Interview at Centennial Field Office: 8:35 2023-10-26 
Approved!
Oath Ceremony: 11:00 2023-11-07

I also got my biometrics appointment letter in the mail today. For the 23rd as well.

Funny (or more annoying) thing...

For some reason they erased my first name. On my NOA they had it correct: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name.

On the biometrics letter it is: "No given name", Middle Name, Last Name.

As well as I don't understand why they need new biometrics. They got them for the EAD (or AP, can't remember for which it's needed) as well as they got them for my Conditional Green Card. So, they have two sets on file.

Going to the biometrics appointment means a 400 mile trip for me. Calling in at work, since I don't have PTO yet, and so on...

I'm pissed. Most unnecessary appointment and trip ever. As well as I don't understand how they could f*** up my name.

Gotta love the USCIS!

Edited by Klugscheißer

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 7/20/2022 at 2:15 AM, vickacy2002 said:

Yes. Received mine last week and had 2 pages with 24months extension. Nothing extraon 2 pages just regular guidelines and policies. Texas Service Center. 

Mine is texas service center too. Filed on July 29

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.