mike_b2020

NVC/CEAC - Application Error: You have encountered an application error. Please try again later.

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi 

If you recently got a status update and need to resubmit documents and run into the application error, it should resolve itself in about 2 weeks. It seems to be part of their review process 

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Other Timeline
On 7/1/2022 at 6:46 PM, mike_b2020 said:

I recently got my submitted documents rejected and required to resubmit, but when I select INCOMPLETE for the petitioner where I need to resubmit and review the docs, I get this error:

Application Error: You have encountered an application error. Please try again later.

Then it logs me out, it’s been like this for a few days now. Anyone else experiencing this?

It’s unfortunate they’ve suspended calls and only online injury forms, it would be absurd if I have to wait 2 months for someone to fix this, then another 2 months to review

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 9.46.35 AM.png

Hey I have also received this error today tell me what to do??I am so worried 

On 11/16/2022 at 3:24 AM, Lianna84 said:

Hi, happening to me 15/November/2022 ... how did you fix it?

Have your error fixed???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Alisha hadayat said:

Hey I have also received this error today tell me what to do??I am so worried 

Have your error fixed???

This is just a problem with the website itself. Give it a few minutes, then try to log in later maybe an hour or two.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Same issue. Can't review anything rejected within the petitioner section, but in the beneficiary's section you're able to see documents.

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Timeline
1 hour ago, shytown said:

Same issue. Can't review anything rejected within the petitioner section, but in the beneficiary's section you're able to see documents.

How long have you got the application error for? Mine got resolve itself after 2 weeks which is the usual time for most applicants. 

I heard you can also try different browsers, laptops, phones or other devices as they might work. But I believe it’s a problem with the website itself where your account is on hold for some time after it’s updated. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
28 minutes ago, mike_b2020 said:

How long have you got the application error for? Mine got resolve itself after 2 weeks which is the usual time for most applicants. 

I heard you can also try different browsers, laptops, phones or other devices as they might work. But I believe it’s a problem with the website itself where your account is on hold for some time after it’s updated. 

I just got the RFE today. I've read a bit more about it online, and as you said, it's pretty widespread and you need to wait until "Incomplete" turns into "Invalid Doc." This seems to date back YEARS, therefore they probably don't consider it a problem to be fixed, but the least they can do is provide us a disclaimer. 🙄

I've also tried multiple computers, clearing my cache/cookies, incognito mode, restarting my computer, messing with the URL path, VPN changes, renewing my DHCP lease, etc. 

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Timeline
5 minutes ago, shytown said:

I just got the RFE today. I've read a bit more about it online, and as you said, it's pretty widespread and you need to wait until "Incomplete" turns into "Invalid Doc." This seems to date back YEARS, therefore they probably don't consider it a problem to be fixed, but the least they can do is provide us a disclaimer. 🙄

I've also tried multiple computers, clearing my cache/cookies, incognito mode, restarting my computer, messing with the URL path, VPN changes, renewing my DHCP lease, etc. 

I wouldn’t worry about it if it’s only been 1 day.
Give it 2-3 weeks and it should update correctly. I suspect it’s not an error but them putting the account in some sort of holding state while they work on other apps. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.