27 posts in this topic

Hello

My husband went to the US Conslate the 21th of june to drop off his missing docs and his pport after his interview , they gave his the pick up stub to get his pport tommorow the 28th , we check the status on the CEAC status , it was refused to AP but not issued yet , so if he can have his pport and his visa on it by tomorrow ?

Edited by MoenMed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Until the visa status changes to "Issued", it is not ready.......but you can contact the consulate.

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it will change soon. If he is picking up at the consulate, it is easier and it will be ready shortly after they print it

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline
6 hours ago, MoenMed said:

So the status will change after pucking up his pport ?

It will change when the visa is printed. Most likely this morning. Who knows?

7 minutes ago, etrangais said:

Any updates on the case?

The 21th of June my husband went to the Consular Section to drop off his original Police Certificate Tunisia + English Translation and together with his passport and the officer gave him the Pick Stub to pick up his passport the 28th, but today my husband went again to the Consulate and was asked to come back tomorrow the 29th to pick up his passport , 

his case status is always adminstrative processing since the 23th ? Im very sad and lost.

Edited by MoenMed

Timeline

it will be good since they told him to come back tomorrow to pick up his passport.

You should be happy they didn't give him a BS answer and send him away until they contact him.

I think it is good news actually

Timeline

we have been in the same situation and we are kept in the dark since the 23rd of May with no updates at all.

The case status says ready, interview was  on 17-May-2022 in Casablanca

2 minutes ago, etrangais said:

it will be good since they told him to come back tomorrow to pick up his passport.

You should be happy they didn't give him a BS answer and send him away until they contact him.

He can come back tommorow and getting nothing since the status is always AP 

Timeline
Just now, MoenMed said:

He can come back tommorow and getting nothing since the status is always AP 

They would've said they don't know how long AP will take rather than asking him to come back tomorrow.

I think it is a positive sign, that's just me, I think I am optimistic in the way I look at things 🙂

3 minutes ago, etrangais said:

Nothing is sure , they kept his pport but always AP and the pink stub is changed to 29th , its very blurry

Timeline
Just now, MoenMed said:

Nothing is sure , they kept his pport but always AP and the pink stub is changed to 29th , its very blurry

Just try to relax and stay positive

This process is very stressful and very painful.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.