Edward&Lily

K-1 Status Ready - Unable to book interview

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hope someone can help with this - our case has been in ready status at the London Embassy since May 27th. I have filled in the DS-160 and keep trying to book my interview and it keeps giving me the following message attached. Very annoying since the status says it’s ‘ready’ - like many others on this group I have not received a letter from the US embassy telling me to go ahead a book the interview. All I have is a letter from the NVC with my LND case number. Not really sure what to do from here. Thanks in advance.

B2EE290A-73E6-4C32-B411-9D57FA6DC3BB.jpeg

77572248-9D05-4044-9B76-1C50CD4E43FD.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
13 hours ago, Edward&Lily said:

Hope someone can help with this - our case has been in ready status at the London Embassy since May 27th. I have filled in the DS-160 and keep trying to book my interview and it keeps giving me the following message attached. Very annoying since the status says it’s ‘ready’ - like many others on this group I have not received a letter from the US embassy telling me to go ahead a book the interview. All I have is a letter from the NVC with my LND case number. Not really sure what to do from here. Thanks in advance.

Are you using this web site? https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv
(The green part after all that pink at the top?)

Timeline
7 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

Are you using this web site? https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv
(The green part after all that pink at the top?)

Hey there,

yes I am, it’s so worrying as it’s been in ready status for 2 weeks now so I’m nervous something is wrong :(

Timeline
3 hours ago, Edward&Lily said:

Hey there,

yes I am, it’s so worrying as it’s been in ready status for 2 weeks now so I’m nervous something is wrong :(

Did you choose  “I have received a letter from the consular section with instructions to register or schedule a K visa appointment”;  if not, try that.

I was able to book an interview for the 1st of July today using the above (there are still interviews available for June but that felt too soon for me).

Timeline
12 hours ago, Nylar said:

I was able to book an interview for the 1st of July today using the above (there are still interviews available for June but that felt too soon for me).

Congratulations!! Did you get a letter from the embassy telling you to go ahead and book an interview?

Every day I try and it still

gives me the same message saying “this case is not ready for an appointment”! So very annoying especially as on the case tracker app and on CEAC it has been ‘Ready’ since May 27th! 

26 minutes ago, Edward&Lily said:

Congratulations!! Did you get a letter from the embassy telling you to go ahead and book an interview?

Every day I try and it still

gives me the same message saying “this case is not ready for an appointment”! So very annoying especially as on the case tracker app and on CEAC it has been ‘Ready’ since May 27th! 

No I haven't received anything physically, my fiance received notification from NVC that it had been forwarded a week ago and I tried to book an interview last night and it didn't stop me from choosing a date.

Timeline

Hey, my visa is also ready from 27th of May. I just came back from visiting my mother and I have the same problem as you!!! Did you manage to book your interview at the end?

Timeline
12 hours ago, EwaAndRico said:

Hey, my visa is also ready from 27th of May. I just came back from visiting my mother and I have the same problem as you!!! Did you manage to book your interview at the end?

No unfortunately not yet. We have sent an enquiry in though to the US embassy in London and hope one they can shed some light on the situation :(

Timeline
On 6/17/2022 at 12:50 AM, EwaAndRico said:

It’s still giving me that error message 😢😢😢 is it the same for you!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Edward&Lily said:

It’s still giving me that error message 😢😢😢 is it the same for you!

Still the same! I tried couple times with no luck. Also sent them enquiry on Friday about this issue 😪😪

Timeline
21 hours ago, EwaAndRico said:

Still the same! I tried couple times with no luck. Also sent them enquiry on Friday about this issue 😪😪

Still not working for me, it’s so infuriating to come this far and not be able to book an interview. I have my medical all booked so it’s annoying that I can’t book the interview. Jus hoping this week they will resolve the issue 😕 :((

Timeline
3 hours ago, Edward&Lily said:

Still not working for me, it’s so infuriating to come this far and not be able to book an interview. I have my medical all booked so it’s annoying that I can’t book the interview. Jus hoping this week they will resolve the issue 😕 :((

Can you explain the steps you get through before it stops you?  

1. Does your login work?
  2. Are you on the green page, not the blue one for non-immigrants?
  3. Did you tick “I have received a letter from the consular section with instructions to register or schedule a K visa appointment”;
  4. Did it let you make courier arrangements?
  5. Did it let you pay the visa fee?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Wuozopo said:

Can you explain the steps you get through before it stops you?  

1. Does your login work?
  2. Are you on the green page, not the blue one for non-immigrants?
  3. Did you tick “I have received a letter from the consular section with instructions to register or schedule a K visa appointment”;
  4. Did it let you make courier arrangements?
  5. Did it let you pay the visa fee?

Hello,

My login does work yes - I select the option “I have received a letter from the consular section with instructions to register or schedule a K-1 visa appointment.” (We have received this letter now from the consular telling us to schedule an appointment and it’s still not working). And then I fill in all the necessary details. It doesn’t let me get past this stage, as after I select ‘Create Applicant’ it gives us an error message saying “This case number is not ready for an appointment.” 
We have emailed the tech team as stated when we get the error message, called the embassy and put an enquiry and nothing seems to get it sorted, getting very anxious and worried about it all :( 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Edward&Lily said:

I feel the same as you!!! I don't understand what did go wrong and I cant book it! I will try to call embassy tomorrow again. It just doesn't understand how we both were ready on CEAC on 27th of May and we both cant book an interview. When did you book your medical for?  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.