Beverly56

outside processing time [merged threads]

20 posts in this topic

*** Moved from IR1/CR1 Process & Procedures to IR1/CR1 Progress Reports ***

8 hours ago, Beverly56 said:

My case is out of prcessing time according to uscis 0f 7.5 months but when i try to inquire they tell me it is not.

Your case was likely transferred to a service center with a longer estimated processing time.  Happened to many of us here on VJ.

1 hour ago, Chancy said:

*** Moved from IR1/CR1 Process & Procedures to IR1/CR1 Progress Reports ***

Your case was likely transferred to a service center with a longer estimated processing time.  Happened to many of us here on VJ.

Not sure because mine did that as well but found out it was still at the same service center. I just had a live agent on ask Emma send in an inquiry for me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, Beverly56 said:

If a case is transferred to a different place dont they notify you to let you know it was transferred?

Not usually,  you have to usually ask a live agent where your case is being processed via emma,  or if you are gluten for misery, over the phone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, NiccSori said:

I believe the same happened with my case. I have yet to receive any more updates past the initial “received” notice. Do you guys advise I get a lawyer to work on this or am I just kinda waiting around til I hear back? It’s already been a year since I sent the petition out. 

I would suggest contacting Ask Emma,  live agent, to find out where your case is being handled.   Then referring to the USCIS Processing Times, to find out when you can submit an inquiry.   Imo,  not much a lawyer can do.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

If i sent in an "Out of processing time notification to the USCIS how long should my wait time be before they get back to me? They gave me a processing number and i was told that they would get back to me. My PD:09/09/21.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I submitted Outside Normal Processing and I got a response within 30 days. It was generic and essentially said “There’s nothing we can do to to help right now, please be patient”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Well according to my timeline my "out of processing time'" is July 29,2022. So I will inquire again at that time. i only enquired this soon because the uscis site says that i could enquire now. all i got was a confirmation number tho.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Beverly56 said:

Well according to my timeline my "out of processing time'" is July 29,2022. So I will inquire again at that time. i only enquired this soon because the uscis site says that i could enquire now. all i got was a confirmation number tho.

Are you looking at your timeline function here on VisaJourney?  If so, please be aware those dates are just guidelines and are not official.  For outside normal processing time, you need to check your service center.

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I read about this website in a different app, create my account having hopes there were going to be more people waiting from the same month like me and I am more sad now, cause I see approvals from October, November and December 2021. As long as they didn't lose my file 😭😭. In my case I can inquire until feb 2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.