podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,636 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, podeena said:

What do you mean they give you ur passport with visa stamped on it and a envelope of paper which u don't open and give at airport to immigration poeple I believe that's the answer of your question if I understand correctly. Good luck 

since our application was electronic we didn’t receive a visa packet because it’s not needed when visa has “IV DOCS In CCD” on it 

thank you 

Edited by Zkhan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 5/28/2024 at 2:52 AM, void04 said:

Alhamdulillah wife's case was accepted. She only has 2 COVID shots and it wasn't a problem. They asked her like 3 questions (how we got married, if we are cousins, & if this is both of our first marriage). Then they looked at her civil documents and that was pretty much it.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

I have a question regarding this COVID19 vaccine requirement. Is it fine even if the 2 doses reieved in 2021 are Sinopharm vaccine? My spouse has medical soon, no vaccine booster available just like you guys mentioned. So what should be ideal in that case?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tojoclan2021 said:

At this moment covid 19 vaccine shots should be the least of our worries. My dq date was 22nd Dec 2022. Still no interview letter. Sick and tired of waiting and waiting and waiting

I really hope it works for all of us. I know its taking so long... for us it took so long. Getting tired is understandable.

Its gonna work for you too.

Covid booster is a concern for now for us as medical exam is soon for my spouse wanted to know if someone had some update info regarding that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/9/2024 at 7:19 PM, Zkhan said:

Also, I’ll recommend following Pakusaimmigration page on insta to get an idea even though it seems like it may vary considering many IR1 cases around my DQ date have received their interview letters already 

i will recommend you guys to join this fb group about visa process and timeline. really helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long does it take for NVC to reply back with decision to expedite request?

I emailed on Aug 22 and got first email that they will send it US embassy and will let me know the decision. It's been 5 days (3 business day and 2 weekend days) so I am just little confuse. Usually I heard they reply back on day or two. 

Also, is there a page or section for expedite process timeline or updates?

Edited by H S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assalam u alaikum

Finally after a long wait we recieved interview letter.

I’ve some questions regarding preparation.

We have to update sponsor I-864 forms as well or only the tax documents.

Is it only sponsor information that need to be updated or do we have to update mine as well (nothing changed) 

For US travel doc I tried to create an account but it always connect me to Algeria even if I go through the consulate website. 
Which other document is required?

If someone can help that will will be really helpful.

Thank you so much for all the help in advance 

On 7/28/2024 at 6:37 AM, WonderingRobort said:

What DQ dates ISL embassy is interviewing now?

They just scheduled April 2023 today for November 2024. 
and March 2023 they sent out letters yesterday for November as well.

https://www.instagram.com/thesunnykingkhan?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You can check updated dates on this page. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/20/2024 at 10:54 AM, H S said:

Assalam u alaikum

Finally after a long wait we recieved interview letter.

I’ve some questions regarding preparation.

We have to update sponsor I-864 forms as well or only the tax documents.

Is it only sponsor information that need to be updated or do we have to update mine as well (nothing changed) 

For US travel doc I tried to create an account but it always connect me to Algeria even if I go through the consulate website. 
Which other document is required?

If someone can help that will will be really helpful.

Thank you so much for all the help in advance 

Update the new tax returns, tax transcripts, W-2/s 
You can also update the I864 form (just edit the yearly income part and new sign, same for i864A if you have joint sponsor/

Try using laptop if you’re not using it while creating travel doc account 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I’m updating the I-485 form and this year my income is 0 my question is should I upload my bank statement in part 7 also I’m using my spouse as co sponsor and his income is above the poverty guideline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.