podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,636 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/22/2024 at 4:38 PM, Tojoclan2021 said:

Yes I would say it with 99.9% certainty  that this group can also be used for ir5’s. Also follow the Pak USA Immigration page on facebook for latest updates if not already. 

Yes if someone can help for ir5 that's fine but basically I started this thread for IR 1 poeple waiting for interviews and I'm glad this thread helps a lot with the help of all the members here keep it up guys and good luck for everyone we pray that every one will join their love ones soon 🙏🏽 this is a painful journey of immigration.

Timeline
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 2:19 AM, Malixali said:
Thanks alot for all the help - This Forum has been a life saver! Another Issue I am facing-

When I got DQ I had a joint sponsor "Ahmed" but Ahmed is now refusing to provide updated I-864 and Tax docs- I will now use my wife I-864 and tax docs and since her income is low will supplement my mother in law as Household member I-864A with tax Docs
My question is that how will I make these changes in ceac once I get my IL- will I remove the Joint sponsor and add household member or I would simply add the house hold member and leave Joint sponsor as is or I would DO NOTHING and tell the CO in interview about the change- Also- Would I also type in an application to CO in a word doc telling him about this change?

ALSO DO I NEED UPDATED I-864 for my wife as well and DO I upload it before interview- DO I UPLOAD EVRYTHING ON CEAC BEFORE INTERVIEW?

@MalixaliThank you for your kind words I'm glad this thread can help members I started this thread to help in this painful immigration journey and everyone doing well helping please keep up the good work 👍 now answers to your questions yes you have to upload Updated i-864 forms ,and joint sponsor tax return your spouse tax return W2,paystubs and whatever updated documents but make it ready and as soon as u get IL upload then and make all the copies of original documents which are uploaded and take it on interview there is no need to write letter to inform about new joint sponsor they'll see on updated AOS and ask the questions in interview u can then explain. This is what I believe if someone else knows differently please share.

Edited by podeena

Alhamdulillah wife's case was accepted. She only has 2 COVID shots and it wasn't a problem. They asked her like 3 questions (how we got married, if we are cousins, & if this is both of our first marriage). Then they looked at her civil documents and that was pretty much it.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi there 

I have submitted the documents to NVC and they are asking for 2023 tax returns we don’t have it yet but we do have the extension from IRS 

what should I do 

should I send them the extension letter or wait for the 2023 tax returns and how much do we have to send them the documents once they asked?

thanks

2 hours ago, Rabia Ahsan said:

Hi there 

I have submitted the documents to NVC and they are asking for 2023 tax returns we don’t have it yet but we do have the extension from IRS 

what should I do 

should I send them the extension letter or wait for the 2023 tax returns and how much do we have to send them the documents once they asked?

thanks

I would always send updated tax transcript. It trumps all other financial documents.
This was the reason why a close relative got AP until they provided the most updated tax script. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, void04 said:

Alhamdulillah wife's case was accepted. She only has 2 COVID shots and it wasn't a problem. They asked her like 3 questions (how we got married, if we are cousins, & if this is both of our first marriage). Then they looked at her civil documents and that was pretty much it.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Congratulations 👏 🎉 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Rabia Ahsan said:

Hi there 

what should I do 

thanks

Yes upload the extension letter bcuz u don't have 2023 tax return so at least show them extension letter but if u filed this year tax later and think before interview u get the transcript then only wait. Good luck

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes upload the extension letter bcuz u don't have 2023 tax return so at least show them extension letter but if u filed this year tax later and think before interview u get the transcript then only wait. Good luck

Yes we’re in the process of filing it 

it will take 1 to 2 months I think

Timeline
On 5/10/2024 at 6:21 AM, Zkhan said:

Hello everyone! 

so my expedite case got approved which I’m completely shocked about because it was previously denied and I suddenly got an email from NVC saying I’ll be receiving interview letter soon from Islamabad embassy, kindly can anyone tell me the process when expedite is approved? 

@Zkhan have you received IL?

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2024 at 7:31 AM, Sheikh07 said:

@Zkhan have you received IL?

Yes, we finally got the interview letter on June 6th. Interview is on June 26th In Shaa Allah 

do you guys know if I upload the updated documents in the additional documents section on CEAC or is there a specific section for it? 

Everyone kindly pray for my husband that he gets his visa issued right away In Shaa Allah 

Edited by Zkhan

6 minutes ago, Zkhan said:

Yes, we finally got the interview letter on June 6th. Interview is on June 26th In Shaa Allah 

do you guys know if I upload the updated documents in the additional documents section on CEAC or is there a specific section for it? 

Everyone kindly pray for my husband that he gets his visa issued right away In Shaa Allah 

Congratulations! They only gave you 20 days till the interview wow! I thought they would give at least month and a half’s time. What was your dq date? Thanks

Timeline
On 6/9/2024 at 6:21 AM, Zkhan said:

Congratulations! I wonder why I'm not receiving IL letter.. dq date is 22 nov, case auto expedited on 10 may, last updated on 7 june, status ready, but still no IL. @Zkhan can you guide me how to confirm IL other then email, if somehow we haven't received email?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.