podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,636 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/24/2023 at 2:08 PM, Machinecorpse62 said:

contact your congress man or have your lawyer push for a result it should not take that long to get visa issued unless they put your wife in administration processing or gave you a ds form 5535 or might have missing document find out instead of waiting. They are still up to November 10 2021 and nothing Update from that. I hope we get it soon. It’s been 21 months now 

Yes we did everything congressman, lawyer put inquiry no positive reply just under consular review , status still refused,no DS 5535,no221G, no request for any missing or additional documents approval letter in hand still no visa .God knows what they're trying to do not even answering emails or inquiries. Nothing to say anymore .😠

Timeline
Just now, podeena said:

Yes we did everything congressman, lawyer put inquiry no positive reply just under consular review , status still refused,no DS 5535,no221G, no request for any missing or additional documents approval letter in hand still no visa .God knows what they're trying to do not even answering emails or inquiries. Nothing to say anymore .😠

Hopefully u get ur Il soon🙏🏽

10 hours ago, podeena said:

I am not with this embassy but my advice is email your state’s senator and send an inquiry with the NVC nvc.state.gov/inquiry they both have answered me before so give it a try. I had a friend who got married in Pakistan in 2015 and her husband did not come to America until the end of 2019. The Pakistan embassy is severely backlogged it seems like they lost your case or possibly forgotten it. This journey has been really confusing and challenging for us all it does seem like these things are done on purpose to detour us. I myself am stuck in the process of just filling out this Affidavit of support worried that I can do something wrong. Good luck everyone

2 hours ago, Gigizaza said:

I am not with this embassy but my advice is email your state’s senator and send an inquiry with the NVC nvc.state.gov/inquiry they both have answered me before so give it a try. I had a friend who got married in Pakistan in 2015 and her husband did not come to America until the end of 2019. The Pakistan embassy is severely backlogged it seems like they lost your case or possibly forgotten it. This journey has been really confusing and challenging for us all it does seem like these things are done on purpose to detour us. I myself am stuck in the process of just filling out this Affidavit of support worried that I can do something wrong. Good luck everyone

he actually had his wife interview they are just waiting on visa issue. Don’t know why it’s taking that long for especially females when it should happen in one two weeks. 

7 hours ago, podeena said:

Hey guys any new IL  anyone share please.

not yet taking forever this time. Will post once we get update 

7 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

&poodena I think everyone left or something. It’s just us two updating the thread. Thought once I received my wife letter I will stop posting the updates. 

No I still follow this thread literally daily. My DQ is April 5 2023 and I know my wife interview time won’t come for another 1.5 year. It’s sad to see Pakistan going very slow while I was looking at India and they are getting approved 6-8 after getting DQed. It’s very sad. I’m debating to whether visit wife or not due to condition of Pakistan. 

I think people stop following knowing it’s a 2-3 years wait and will come back here when their time is near. 

Edited by Arked7

12 minutes ago, Arked7 said:

No I still follow this thread literally daily. My DQ is April 5 2023 and I know my wife interview time won’t come for another 1.5 year. It’s sad to see Pakistan going very slow while I was looking at India and they are getting approved 6-8 after getting DQed. It’s very sad. I’m debating to whether visit wife or not due to condition of Pakistan. 

I think people stop following knowing it’s a 2-3 years wait and will come back here when their time is near. 

ouch you have very long wait times. 23 months I’m still at 21 months and no letter received yet hopefully sometimes this month inshallah. Go ahead and visit Pakistan I went last month and everything was fine no protest or anything from where I lived with my wife. India is already caught almost caught cause they cover two or three months at times. 

Timeline

fwiw @Machinecorpse62 I still follow this thread regularly. My wife's DQ is Dec 7, 2021 -- So hopefully comes around next IL rounds (probably end of this month). 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, VisaNoob said:

fwiw @Machinecorpse62 I still follow this thread regularly. My wife's DQ is Dec 7, 2021 -- So hopefully comes around next IL rounds (probably end of this month). 

Good luck 🙏🏽

On 9/5/2023 at 11:03 PM, Machinecorpse62 said:

ouch you have very long wait times. 23 months I’m still at 21 months and no letter received yet hopefully sometimes this month inshallah. Go ahead and visit Pakistan I went last month and everything was fine no protest or anything from where I lived with my wife. India is already caught almost caught cause they cover two or three months at times. 

I will see, I’m from Karachi so from what I see and hear it’s not safe. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.